Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 71. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 09, 2017, 02:30:46 AM
As you know, although there are many advantages, Bitcoin also has disadvantages if comparing with altcoin, transaction's speed is an example. Therefore, I think they prefer store Bitcoin as a kind of asset more than payment facilities
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
November 09, 2017, 02:28:28 AM
In my opinion people should use bitcoin for new experience and knowledge to develop themselves and to earn money in easy way without hassle and much effort.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 02:24:46 AM
Bitcoin is in development, so the value of bitcoin is not yet set, and the price of bitcoin fluctuates so much that I invest bitcoin.
Bitcoin transaction speed is very fast.
Bitcoin is anonymous.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 02:20:31 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

People choose to join to bitcoin because it concern about money. People become greedy when it comes to money because as of now, money has a great value to everyone. They can't survive a day without it because they can't buy food to eat and the needs that needed in our daily lives. They use it to earn money for their living , rents and payments.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 02:13:30 AM
I think not everyone should use bitcoin, only people who have high knowledge who use bitcoin. Most people today don't believe in bitcoin. Because, the lack of information knowledge and lack of faith in bitcoin makes the person not use bitcoin.
Activity: 268
November 09, 2017, 02:09:42 AM
Well, bitcoin is the future, sure, but for now it's good for making profitable investments with a bit of risk taking, transactions and transferring money online faster. But when it comes to places that lack internet or don't accept cryptocurrencies, then there's a problem.

I wouldn't mind if the world adapt to such idea, though!
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
November 09, 2017, 02:05:50 AM
Because for me Bitcoin has an advantage and Bitcoin is one of the easiest way to earn a lot of money without hassle and you only need an internet connection so I think people should use Bitcoin for them to experience easy way of earning money.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
November 09, 2017, 01:52:21 AM
We should use bitcoin because even though it is not being used by most of the people around the world but as we move forward through the years, I can say that this would be new currency that will be acceptable for any kind of transactions. Yes, it is risky but there's also a risk if you bank your money (lot of reasons: eg. being hacked online etc.) or if you will hold cash in your wallet/pocket.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
November 09, 2017, 01:32:34 AM
many advantages if holding or using bitcoin, as if you hold bitcoin will find ease in any transaction. the payment of shopping through bitcoin is very much awaited, I am sure in the future people will switch to using bitcoin.
Activity: 212
November 09, 2017, 01:08:59 AM
for me bitcoin is very effective for transferring funds around the world and you can join the system without registering anywhere. that's the bitcoin excess of one of his.
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
November 09, 2017, 12:57:50 AM
Because the internet digital era is a very important need for human, and where including bitcoin is important for us to have at this time.
In addition to facilitate financial transactions, bitcoin also provides convenience and ease to infest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 08, 2017, 04:13:51 PM
I think Altcoins is the future of money. Bitcoin is the future of asset. Rarely people now use Bitcoin for payment. They will store it for the future.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
November 08, 2017, 03:53:34 PM
Bitcoin is fast transaction mode any were in world and safe also , the charges on transaction is also very less rather than any other mode . bitcoin is just like your property u new as long u will hold it, more its value will become
Activity: 83
November 08, 2017, 03:47:00 PM
Who has expected such a moonland of btc ?
Activity: 53
November 08, 2017, 03:45:21 PM
Bitcoin is the new era of economy. It is a doorway to new possibilities and opportunities for equal and fair distribution of wealth to the people. It will create a wave of financial independence among people because they don't have to be under banks control. We can choose between bank or the bitcoin. We don't have to give out our privacy and justify the money that we have own to other institutions.
Activity: 28
November 08, 2017, 02:18:12 PM
Nowadays people join with financial income. They are used to spend their most of the time on Internet for earning.

For about financial benefit. Bitcoin is the fastest,and most secure money. It is better than dollars. In order to Bitcoin is just an internet based currency. It’s easy to pay and no need to any additional money for paying.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
November 08, 2017, 09:53:23 AM
-Its been proven that when sending large amounts of money we save on fees.
-Its simple to use and no limitations of how much can be sent.
-Bitcoin gives us the element of privacy whenever we spend it(*if address isn't known to the public)
-I think we should use it for the sake of being part of the monetary revolution.
Activity: 168
November 08, 2017, 09:46:27 AM

yes as we know the bitcoin is a future savings, and we should also know bitcoin does not force everyone to go in it because here that we can not just force someone to follow it, because we also have to know the capacity of the people we have to invite to join bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 125
November 08, 2017, 09:27:53 AM

For me they should use bitcoin because on bitcoin they can earn money and when they earn money they can be independent person and they can buy the things that we need and the things that they want. There are so many people here that are rich because of bitcoin and they all said that there is successful because they use it.
Activity: 12
November 08, 2017, 09:23:31 AM
Here are 10 good reasons why it’s worth taking the time to get involved in this virtual currency.
It’s fast,It’s cheap,Central governments can’t take it away,There are no chargebacks,People can’t steal your payment information from merchants,
,It isn’t inflationary,It’s as private as you want it to be,You don’t need to trust anyone else,You own it,You can create your own money Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: