Pages:
Author

Topic: Why should people use Bitcoin? - page 70. (Read 122103 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 10:07:33 AM
I really think of some good points why we should use bitcoin: so that thieves can not steal payment information, you come from a merchant if you pay with bitcoin and use it for your benefit.
And unlike credit cards, bitcoin is private, for example: your wife will not know you bought it during a bitcoin transaction. The best thing for me is you do not trust anyone, that you can transfer funds worldwide and join the system without registering anywhere. If you want more profit.
Activity: 102
Merit: 100
November 09, 2017, 09:52:12 AM
Because our world is becoming more and more digitalized and since we all know that digital currencies has a huge role in the future, we might as well adapt to these changes. It could really make our online transactions easier, without any third party entity that is always interfering in our transactions like the bank.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 09:47:39 AM
No chargeback is actually one of the reason why i use bitcoin in the first place. The transaction maybe slow compared to like paypal but i believe it will change in the future.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
November 09, 2017, 08:56:30 AM
Bitcoin is the future of money, or so they say.

I would like to hear your opinions on Why should people use Bitcoin?

Because we are in a Millenial Era in which Human being and technologies are being interact with each others that Human beings are using gadgets in their daily lives, Thats it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 09, 2017, 08:47:06 AM

People should use Bitcoin especially if it is legal to their country to make use of the adcantage. Using bitcoin as a currency is advantageous in my opinion because it has less fee on transaction and also, you will be able to earn huge profit by just holding your Bitcoin since its market value has a higher eate of increase than regular currrencies.
There are many reasons why people use BTC but one thing I admired most is economical way of money remittances and also being fast and reliable because in my country millions of my fellow citizen were working in different countries if they are using service provider to cater their remittances can you imagine how much they lost just for the remittances almost 10 % or more and this money they send to their family are hardly earn. 
Activity: 392
November 09, 2017, 08:41:17 AM
Some good reasons why you use bitcoin.

1. It is fast. Transactions are instantaneous and confirmation times are usually done withing 10 minutes.
2. It is cheap to transfer any amount of money anywhere. Fees are insignificant at this point.
3. Your bitcoin are your alone, they can't be blocked by bank, IRS or any institutions.
4. There are no charge backs.

and 5. bitcoin more easy to use from another currency. bitcoin can change your life if you can manage your bitcoin as well
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
November 09, 2017, 08:23:33 AM
It is not necessary that all people should use bitcoins.Bitcoins are meant for the once who are really interested in making a good investment in order to gain good returns for their investment.A person should be willing to risk their money on whatever they make an investment as there is a normal saying that investment is all base on the market risk.Investment is something which involve a lot of risk.Nobody can become successful in life without taking any kind of risk.Success completely depends on the risk a person is ready to take.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 09, 2017, 07:36:52 AM
People should use bitcoin because bitcoin is a really easy way to earn some money because if you invest in it then your money will be more worth by the increase of value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 07:35:19 AM
For my advice as a person that also uses bitcoin, i advice tp them that use bitcoin, because this bitcoin can lesseb their expenses, can add some value to your money, and can give you a big help because of its value, if you buy bitcoin now you sell it in the future and since bitcoin is continue increasing it can make sense.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 07:23:22 AM
If they want to make money they can use bitcoins. Bitcoins can make you rich if you invest early so early is always the best option to invest in bitcoins.

Bitcoin is now rising so if you wait longer the price is getting really high or you can wait for it to decrease. After a few years you would have good money. Thats why they must use it.
Activity: 140
November 09, 2017, 07:09:55 AM
In my opinion, people have difference choices , but i personally use bitcoin because bitcoin payment network is to easy, faster and safer then other currency.  Smiley
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 09, 2017, 06:54:34 AM

People choose to join to bitcoin because it concern about money. People become greedy when it comes to money because as of now, money has a great value to everyone. They can't survive a day without it because they can't buy food to eat and the needs that needed in our daily lives. They use it to earn money for their living , rents and payments.
Although, money is important in mans everyday activities but is not everybody that is greedy when it comes to money. Besides, the reason why most people join the bitcoin network is not always about the so call money because the decentralized part which all man are equal both wealthy and common man with the freedom aspect is one of the reason why most people join the bitcoin network because bitcoin speak for every individuals.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
November 09, 2017, 05:41:39 AM
People should use bitcoin because since the inception of online payment, no platform has been created that is as reliable as bitcoin. You can make transaction to any part of the world with split seconds at the comfort of your home and doesn't require much transaction fee.
Activity: 112
November 09, 2017, 03:16:16 AM
you do not need to trust a third party, only understand the system, decentralized, people's currency, POW, no borders, deflationary, fits in your phone, secure, semi-private, cheaper than traditional value exchange.  Plus its just cool
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 09, 2017, 03:09:39 AM
Because there is no charge backs, less fees and very fast.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
November 09, 2017, 03:08:41 AM
Why people should use bitcoin,the best for me is that you have not to trust anyone. It is easy to send and receive money from all over the world.
Activity: 378
November 09, 2017, 02:57:33 AM
people use bitcoin because it is easy to carry and easily to transfer in seconds any where in the world.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
November 09, 2017, 02:45:40 AM

People should use Bitcoin especially if it is legal to their country to make use of the adcantage. Using bitcoin as a currency is advantageous in my opinion because it has less fee on transaction and also, you will be able to earn huge profit by just holding your Bitcoin since its market value has a higher eate of increase than regular currrencies.
Activity: 59
November 09, 2017, 02:44:50 AM
Previously the world did not care about bitcoin, but now everyone knows it. The reason is because the price of bitcoin is now very valuable, it is worth tens of times more than gold. What about its future? Make predictions and go ahead of the world.
Activity: 59
November 09, 2017, 02:36:42 AM

Now very often it is used only as a larger quantity, but many people do not even suspect what to do with them, although they know that this is a lot. I saw very little where it really is used as a currency for which you can buy something worthwhile.
Pages:
Jump to: