Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many airdrop programs? - page 4. (Read 1211 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 02:00:58 PM
At present, many ICO projects are open, they want to develop an active community and attract investors, so the airdrop campaign is open continuously. However, the airdrop correlates with the project, if they sell the ICO successfully, the airdrop will be valuable, and if the ICO fails, the airdrop will not be distributed.
Activity: 28
August 10, 2018, 01:26:10 PM
There are so many airdrop programs because there are so many ICOs that need to be promoted. We see that there is a daily birth of projects and these projects need promotion and popularity, and one of the cheapest ways to get that is through airdrops and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 12:10:45 AM
Airdrop programs are created by projects with the aim of promoting their projects. use social media like Twitter or telegram as a means of their promotion. those who join the project will also get paid, but the fees received are usually very small or even worthless.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 11:59:03 PM
Hello there pal! Well airdrops is one way of making a project known to the crypto community. I myself knew all about cryptocurrency by introducing airdrops to me by a good friend. And although nowadays only 3 out of 10 aidrops are legit, it can also be a good start of knowing crypto world. Just fill a lot of forms. Cheers!
Activity: 182
August 08, 2018, 08:03:55 PM
I have my own airdrops app, i found daily 50-60 airdrops in which only 10-15 airdrops are real while rest are scam. It's difficult to identify which airdrop is real or which is scam? Airdrops provide little rewards, but it just take short period of time to complete (5 mins). After getting rewards, sometimes the price of token hit. So thats why there are so many airdrops!
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 07:59:43 PM
in my opinion, more and more airdrops because of the lower costs than the bounty campaign. but now there are many tokens of airdrop that cannot be sold on the market and only become a display in the wallet, so we have to be selective if we want to join airdrop so we really get legit tokens.
Its not a comparison between bounty and airdrops because this airdrops was much cheaper and easy to get you have to sign up or refer, fill up the form and wait for the token to arrive and listed on any exchange for you to sell. There are some legit airdrops but it was very few only and if you got one you could have a good amount of free money there.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 08, 2018, 07:58:14 PM
in my opinion, more and more airdrops because of the lower costs than the bounty campaign. but now there are many tokens of airdrop that cannot be sold on the market and only become a display in the wallet, so we have to be selective if we want to join airdrop so we really get legit tokens.
Activity: 164
August 08, 2018, 07:56:44 PM
Airdrops are meant to gain traders of their altcoins, to encourage someone to register to their website, free advertisement to their platform by means of retweeting or sharing on social medias, to gain thousands of supporters or to enlarge their social community on slack, discord or telegram, etc. Actually, that airdrop is an eye catcher to cryptocurrency's freelancers which as known as bounty hunters.

This. But you should still continue to be wary/vigilant of scam airdrops. There are still a handful of it out there.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
Because airdrops are means of advertising, promoting or putting a certain crypto/ico in public to attract people to have the tokens freely and in that way could also attract investors as well. But airdrops are also been used as tools to scam others because not all airdrops today are legit.
Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 07:46:22 PM
because there are a lot of new ico, the airdrop is also increasing. because airdrop works to promote ico, so why does it airdrop a lot because a lot of new ico. yes the answer is simple.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 07:36:06 PM
Airdrop is a good strategy to get free advertising of ICO, gaining a large user base for all social media accounts and telegram etc. in a very short time.
Airdrop is such a marketing strategy, which help ICO from full of anonymity to gaining all the resources, customers and it’s one of the necessary factor that can take ICO to an successful launch . Generally, it’s used for advertising ICO project. Yep, in fact there are so many airdrops born every single day,and I think it’s such a pretty good way for us to gain benefit. A airdrop is carried out mostly as a reward for loyal customers. Besides, it helps us be aware about a new cryptocurrency. In short, airdrop is kind of useful.
Activity: 112
July 26, 2018, 04:44:24 PM
This is a question that almost everyone is asking, but I do not think that the answers are far from us. The thing is there are too many new ICOs, and are a lot of them are concerned about promoting their projects, hence the airdrops and bounty campaigns, as this is one of the commonest and easiest ways to get publicity.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
July 26, 2018, 01:39:00 AM
With the continuous emergence of ICO programs and projects, the airdrop plan has grown further. All hope to make people realize different coins through marketing plan.
Activity: 308
July 25, 2018, 03:33:13 PM
Airdrops are meant for publicity a strategy to get people invest and join their community thats why there are repost and retweets to do after which you  get paid for the job done.Airdrops are for marketing.
Activity: 91
July 25, 2018, 01:03:08 PM
To attract more people to communities of the projects which launch this type of programs. You will get free money for just joining their communities. It's a very good and cheapest way for projects to attract more potential customers and investors which will help in the development of the project
Activity: 434
July 23, 2018, 03:58:09 PM
Many people and everyone want to be rich, that's why so many new projects are appearing. They spend airdrops in order to attract as many fans as possible.
Activity: 184
July 23, 2018, 09:07:37 AM
Becouse Airdrops can be defined as the process whereby a cryptocurrency enterprise distributes cryptocurrency tokens to the wallets of some users free of charge. Airdrops are usually carried out by blockchain-based startups to bootstrap their cryptocurrency projects. Also, established blockchain-based enterprises like cryptocurrency exchange platforms and wallet services can also carry out airdrops as well.
Activity: 195
July 23, 2018, 09:25:47 AM
they appear, because they doing some strategy to get an investor for their project. airdrop for me is the easiest way or effective way when it comes in marketing.
Activity: 126
July 23, 2018, 09:10:19 AM
Becouse Airdrops can be defined as the process whereby a cryptocurrency enterprise distributes cryptocurrency tokens to the wallets of some users free of charge. Airdrops are usually carried out by blockchain-based startups to bootstrap their cryptocurrency projects. Also, established blockchain-based enterprises like cryptocurrency exchange platforms and wallet services can also carry out airdrops as well.
I think the biggest popularity due to the fact that airdrop overwhelmingly resembles a financial pyramid. And it never ceases to please people.
Activity: 290
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 23, 2018, 08:45:29 AM
Hello everybody  Grin

I want to ask something, why every day even every time a lot of airdrop programs that appear? I do not know where they came from and how they came, suddenly appeared. thanks

There is a positive signal is to that more and more field in life apply blockchain in their system, so there are many ICO project-->have lots of Airdrop and Bounty programs. Beside, there are also many scam projects which are created to take money off investors
Pages:
Jump to: