Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 39. (Read 5921 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Now almost bounty takes 3months and a chances of extension if they didn't meet their satisfaction cap on ICO. And because ICO already declining they hardly reach hard cap unless they got a huge hype for promotion and a good team of advisor to back them up.

Activity: 84
In my opinion, the reason for the extension of bounty campaign project to reach the hard cup and to attract new and more investors and to make the token be more well known through different social medias.  I think this is the main reason of extending bounty program.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
That is natural. When there are no investors, the capital of the projects will decrease and the projects will need more capital to complete the ICO. The longer the time for the bounty program I think, the more targeted the marketing is. Completed projects are all beneficial. The fact that investors are bored with ICOs, I think, is because the market is too bad today. Many ICOs, when bought higher after listing on the floor, the loss makes them less interested.
Activity: 28
yes, now every day there be a new bounty campaign. Nothing wrong with bounty campaigns. With that we can promote what is real potential for us to support by participating in the bounty program.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
yes, me also agree with that because many campaigns end they are don't distribute any coins or tokens ,so we should carefully invest on ico's.
Activity: 79
Many bounty extending because these are not good ICO and didn't get enough investment after raise funding. So they have to extend to waiting the crypto market warmer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Today, the ICO increases collection time not only because too many fraudulent projects have appeared, and investors have lost interest in them because of this. Currently, the falling crypto-currency market influences. The price of bitcoin and etherium fell, and it became more profitable to buy these coins at a lower price than buying new ICO tokens.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Answered your own question from the title of course number one reason is that the ICO did not reach even their soft cap goal some of them did not bother to continue nor extend their whole ICO process, other reasons are that the product development problems such as the blockchain, mainet, the actual product of the ICO and the roadmap change most of the bounty extension is due to the token sale extended.
Activity: 123
I think one of the reasons for the extensions is that they set quite high goals, for example, there are campaigns that have their hard cap in 24k on ETH coins, that is quite excessive and especially now with the market so low, I think we have to make some corrections with the aspirations of the developers and many will have to adapt if they want to survive.
Activity: 402
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
Agreed but there are more reasons too. People are in loss now a days in crypto. You know most people have lost 80-90% of their portfolio value. I think it has also affected the ICO success rate.
Activity: 98
Yeah... I do agree with you and adding to that, they extend their time frame because their target is not being met and what they are planning to realize from token sales is still very low. People lost interest in ICOs because of the scam thing with many, and also ICOs tend to dump these days immediately they hit the exchange and the people's interest are not longer there.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
it depends on the ICOs project and bounty manager. sometime bounty still running when the ICO has been reached softcap and sometime bounty extend because the ICOs is also extend their token sale. i think it's no problem if the allocation for bounty is increased. but if no, i think it's not worth it
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
Bounties are extending because many ICOs aren't able to collect their softcap and they extend their ICO with hopes of raising funds later, ICO are extending - accordingly bounties are extending too.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
maybe its because market is still red in past 8months, people waiting good moment to start investing in crypto again, i think this is the main reason ico and bounty extending their time, because the project not reaching softcap yet
Activity: 140
I think this is due to the current market conditions. Because it is very hard for some projects to meet their required capital to start the project. So until they meet their financial requirements they may extend their bounty campaigns.
Activity: 112
I agree, I also got into this situation. Now there are so many ICO that not everyone can collect the right amount during the campaign Sad Sad
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I do not think that is the only reason why many bounty campaign are extending. I think the main reason is due to the market conditions. The main purpose of bounty is to help a project raise funds for it token sale, but since the whole market is dropping and nobody is really investing then the best move is to extend the bounty so that their will be enough time to raise the necessary funds.
Activity: 29
Yes, the answer is simple. At the moment many ICOs don't reach the set goal. But that can change quickly.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
Bonus campaigns are being expanded as it promotes e-money projects. The success of the projects partly depends on the signature campaigns. This is great for those who join the campaign to make more money. However, not all campaigns pay high.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
This question is pretty easily answered when you go to CMC and take a look at the chart - we are deep in the bear market. People who are running the bounty campaigns want better time to release their product to the wider public.
Pages:
Jump to: