Pages:
Author

Topic: Why so many bounty campaign are extending? - page 42. (Read 5921 times)

D J
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
There are so many bounty extending because one reason ,they have not yet reach their project soft cap target, especially if project is hardly promoted ,the token sale is not yet finished and the admin could not sustain the payment of the distribution for lack of funding, yhat is why they move them and extended the ICO project.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
maybe they need more time to reach their goals so they can pay the participants and they can also have another money to develop and continue the projects. each project will have a different reason for extending their campaign and mostly, they need to reach the soft cap and hard cap so they can get more money from the investor.
Activity: 59
at that time I had read an article entitled America would close the bounty campaign but I forgot where I was reading.
but the contents are American he said he wanted to reduce or close the bounty. because there are too many bounties and ICOs that fail in their goals due to lack of investors.
in my view also more and more ICOs will be more and more who fail and scam.
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
No i do not agree with you. The reason why ICOs are extending their bounty campaigns is that the market situation is not good at the moment and so if you are to complete the campaign and released tokens and probably list them you can expect a huge dip in the tokens. I think the extension of dates of campaigns is a market strategy to ensure the sustainability of their tokens.
Activity: 121
I really agree with your opinion, there is no security that can protect investors, many of whom have been deceived by the IO program, including me, no one is responsible
I think it's the Bounty manager's fault, and i think also it was a scam i dont expect anything now from them, just give a negative trust on them.
Activity: 137
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?
I also experienced a airdrop ICO that is keep on extending, i think it was a scam, be careful on what airdrop or bounty you are joining.
Activity: 162
This is because an awful lot of bounty is nice, but the funds to run the project quite yet. Still much to be done. Including how to sell tokens, so the project went ahead. While more and more competition with other ICO. And investors are certainly more difficult to be obtained.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
many of the ICO a scam so make investors become weary of this. the more the ICO also make investors confused to drop investment choice. When many investors are split into several investments then make it cannot reach minimum target so that the ICO could walk. This is what makes the sometimes extended and nowadays is quite often the case.
Even if there are many scam ICOs now, it is not the reason why bounty campaign are extending. One reason i see is that maybe they have not reached their target softcap or hardcap. Bounty participants will suffer the extension, good if the bounty manager will also increase the token allocation to compensate the extension time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
I really agree with your opinion, there is no security that can protect investors, many of whom have been deceived by the IO program, including me, no one is responsible
Activity: 9
nowadays, the market are down, everybody care when they use their money. They need more time and information to decide buy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
many of the ICO a scam so make investors become weary of this. the more the ICO also make investors confused to drop investment choice. When many investors are split into several investments then make it cannot reach minimum target so that the ICO could walk. This is what makes the sometimes extended and nowadays is quite often the case.
Activity: 252
Due to lot of scammed ICO more investors lost their interest investing in ICO. Success rate of ICO decreased that is why bounty campaign period nowadays are extending. Do you agree?

I agree with your opinion, and besides that i think many projects extending their bounty campaign because of the condition of market which most of token's value still decrease. Of course all projects want to success and sell al their coins, so they wait best time to sell their coins and wait until the condition of market better.
Activity: 166
Merit: 11
ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance
Yep that's probably the reason. ICOs nowadays are trying to use all marketing possibilies as much as possible because current market conditions are not good for investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Most failed ICO projects led investors to dare not to continue to participate, which also affected the reward and payment of rewards. Many bounties are not so good this year.
Activity: 658
Because the company's bounties do not require any material investment. Therefore, there is no risk of losing your savings.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Most of them are not getting enough money, they all have a target that they want to meet by the end of the ico so if they do not meet those targets then they do not launch. When they extend the icos, they extend the bounty campaigns along with them to do more marketing of the coins so they can get more people to invest in the project.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I think so many bounty campaign are extending these days because sometimes they don't meet their requirements because of downtrend market, a lot of projects can't get enough money and  they extending the ico to reach at least soft cap.

That's true. Also, a lot of projects postpone listing as well because most of coins which list during that period drop in price dramatically to indignation of their investors.
Activity: 81
I think so many bounty campaign are extending these days because sometimes they don't meet their requirements because of downtrend market, a lot of projects can't get enough money and  they extending the ico to reach at least soft cap.
Activity: 156
Many of these bounties are extending maybe because the team members behind them want the people participating in the bounties to be more committed, before distributing the tokens. In addition to that, it could be that they haven't gotten as much popularity as they wanted and then decide to extend the campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: