Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 17. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 02, 2018, 01:13:07 PM
Because someday the price of all tokens will turn green and will have a good price, and we all expect a profit. The crypto market is still an industry that continues to grow Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 01:13:01 PM
They are not in PAMP believed,and in growth,which according to all projections and dimensions, and so on,generally should be like,since there is no eternal growth,there is a rise and then fall,the cycle,and then straight to 18 year,were things that are just not natural,and contradicted many aspects
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 01:10:59 PM
I would like to say that if very many people start believing in something, then this definitely will not happen, because crypto currencies are a world in which everything is the other way around, if people think that there will be a pump, there will be a very strong dump
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:07:41 PM
I don't know why many people believe. Maybe because they have waited too long for an increase, so they believe and are so sure there will be an increase this year. I think like that too. and I think that is normal because they are people who hold bitcoin or other cryptocurrency and hope that the increase will occur this year. So you don't need to make fun of them. Because everyone has confidence.
Activity: 448
September 02, 2018, 01:03:32 PM
A lot of crypto enthusiasts do not believe now that will be a pump this year but they believe with a huge confidence that pump will be in the near future
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
September 02, 2018, 12:56:44 PM
Because many investors are positive and believe in the future of the crypto-currency market, understand how technologies work, and that crypto is our future, and it is closely connected with the crypto industry.
all very much wanted to see prices at the level of 2017, so Villa any positive outlook. Perhaps the manipulators of the crypto-currency market thus pulled the crypto-currencies and their coins out of the purses of ordinary users.
Activity: 336
September 02, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
Because many investors are positive and believe in the future of the crypto-currency market, understand how technologies work, and that crypto is our future, and it is closely connected with the crypto industry.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
even I also believe so. but by looking at the conditions today, I become very hesitant. And I hope this is just a bad dream only. Hopefully the market will indeed pump at the end of the year 2018.
Actually in this month of august it is the time of all coins are in low of price, But if we going to wait in this coming of september maybe it is the time also to increase the price of all of coins in the market.
Activity: 197
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Well, a lot of us still on a hangover last December 2017 and majority of us still believing that bitcoin will surpass last 2017 and make more profits. And I personally believe also about history will repeat itself..
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
i don't think that we see in 2018 another big pump. i expect we'll see the next big pump in 2019. let's see if i'm right. if not, i wouldn't mind.
Activity: 168
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

because we have experienced dumps for a long time, and we know that after a dump there will definitely be a pump. and we can learn from 2017, where at the end of the year there was a very significant price spike.
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
Cryptocurrencies have grown very much in 2017. This has given many people the belief that we will see a similar picture throughout 2018. In addition, many countries began to treat cryptocurrency positively, there were quite a lot of prerequisites for their growth.
Yes, but still many countries, though taken seriously cryptocurrency, but for some reason decided to develop their own, and not to support already successful projects.
Activity: 921
Cryptocurrencies have grown very much in 2017. This has given many people the belief that we will see a similar picture throughout 2018. In addition, many countries began to treat cryptocurrency positively, there were quite a lot of prerequisites for their growth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
It's very simple to explain, the market is cyclical and controlled by traders, they determine a bearish or bullish trend. All the coins fell very much in price in early August, breaking through all the support levels, perhaps this was the final stage of the falling cycle, so I think that the growth cycle should start soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway

I don't believe a pump this 2018 as all hopium for the market to rise must die this 2018. 2019 could be a good year though.
Activity: 224
I think this is because crypto is relatively young compared to other markets. With it being young, it has a lot of potential for growth hence they believe that there will be a pump this year. Also, the market correction has been on for atleast almost half a year already and this is a bit too much compared to previous years bear market season according to others
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Nobody though this way among my friends. I started to short crypto in january and predicted decrease to current levels, just a bit higher.
I believe in 2019-2020 pump, but now it is a process of accumulation
Activity: 364
People want to earn easy money, so they believe in the growth of bitcoin, as it was in 2017. I am sure that this will not happen, today there are no prerequisites for such expectations. Most likely, the cryptomarket will continue to fall and tokens will depreciate.
Activity: 119
2018 is a knock year of digital forms of money", I don't think it is precisely right in light of the fact that in the initial 3 months of 2018, cryptographic forms of money rate that has fallen over 70% since the finish of 2017. The digital currencies anomalous increment, knock or dump whenever, be impacted by news, media and in addition government in the nation. So the conversion standard of this market isn't simply knocking as your conclusion.
copper member
Activity: 350
so, guys!

I am very optimistic that there will be pump happen this year and bitcoin will recover to its peak value or even more than those but I'm just wondering you having lost of belief in crypto then you're still here , what's the purpose after all ?
Pages:
Jump to: