Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 20. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
probably people are not ready to give up the idea that bitcoin will grow back to $20,000. therefore, they believe that the market will rise again.
Activity: 52
Because this happens a lot every year. There is always what you called ''Ups and Downs'', But in this year, i think it is more higher pumps than before or 2019 i think. Because i noticed that every coin is getting high price than last year before. Hoping to get more profit this year because of the big dip of marketcap, because it's easy to invest if price of all coins/tokens are low.
Activity: 90
Because they saw the value of the cryptocurrency, they would choose to join it. If it is worthless, no matter what time, I believe no one will choose.
Activity: 84
many people believe in crypto so they believe that the pump will occur this year. and I think many people believe that the pump will happen like last year, and I also believe that. hopefully the pump will happen soon.
Activity: 43
We have been experiencing long bearish market in past few months so there's nothing to expect what happened last year might occur again this year.
Activity: 82
I imagine that individuals are as yet suspecting that 2018 will be a pump, on the grounds that there is only one thing that we need to continue doing and it is to keep positive towards crypto. Trust that a keep running toward the finish of this current year will happen is something worth being thankful for to do, generally individuals would continue offering and this bear market would last more, individuals need to trust that good thing are coming as a ton of them are down in their portfolio so the main thing left is trust and that is as yet an alternative.
Activity: 220
I think people must believe that good things will come because many of them are coming down. in their portfolio so the only thing left is hope. I also believe that 2018 will be a big year. Statistics of previous years tell us that earlier this year with dumps was normal.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

Without believing it, that's impossible. You need to believe first. If everyone was believed, it would be bullish... Simple as that. Smiley
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

I somehow agree that 2018 is a bear market... I capitulated  Grin.

There is still "Hopium" in the market. Once all hope is crushed this 2018, we'll see the bull rear it's wonderful horns.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
crypto prices are indeed difficult to predict and will continue to change, but it seems that the crypto price chart always repeats every year, so that at this time the crypto price will drop to very low and will rise again at the end of the year
Activity: 164
As far as I know, many projects will launch their main nets by the end of this year. So we will see more use cases for this incredible technology. I am bullish but I don't think we'll see a Jan 2018 pump again.
Activity: 2
crypto is the future so should pump this year and down again later on. already invest a lot in crypto too. so invest for longterm.
Activity: 25
This is my opinion. I think it's because of the greatness of the cryptocurrency that the government is very aware of the influence of cryptocurrency on the world of finance. They fear cryptocurrency is increasingly rampant. so many countries also refuse not to accept cryptocurrency, but they can only block a few people, and many will continue to join cryptocurrency. basically the Government is difficult to oversee the Crypto world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
at least any possibility can occur in the cryptocurrency world
now the market is bearish, but this is still in my plan where there will be a big dump before the big pump
whether you believe it or not, in 2018 there will indeed be a big pump in Q4 2018
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
of course the incident was very influential on a person's psychological condition, so they did not think rationally and ignored several existing issues and techniqal analysis
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
They believe on it because they already encounter this kind of incidents. Way back in the year 2017 where the market had also bleed from 2nd quarter to 3rd quarter of that year but before the year 2017 ends the altcoins prices are pumped and also bitcoin does, it hits more than 20 000 $ in December 2017. Like them I also believe that pump will still yet to come in this year 2018.

That's great probability because there's a saying that " history will repeat itself" and this bearish market will probably end this 3rd quarter. We will still hope that there is a great pump this year ends.
Question is who believed in pump in 2017? After that next big pump was like a natural sequel, but most of the people forgot that after every big pump, big dump is coming, and wannabe traders bought when price is rising, but we all know that you sell when its rising and you buy when its dropping. We now that this led to many mistakes, and many purchases in bad moment, we still read about complaints from people who bought at that top and their loss after they sold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
They believe on it because they already encounter this kind of incidents. Way back in the year 2017 where the market had also bleed from 2nd quarter to 3rd quarter of that year but before the year 2017 ends the altcoins prices are pumped and also bitcoin does, it hits more than 20 000 $ in December 2017. Like them I also believe that pump will still yet to come in this year 2018.

That's great probability because there's a saying that " history will repeat itself" and this bearish market will probably end this 3rd quarter. We will still hope that there is a great pump this year ends.
Activity: 136
At present, if the BTC drops below $ 5,800 and moves to the $ 5,000 zone, it is likely that the strong downturn of the market, electronic currencies and other tokens will be expected to undergo movement. significantly stronger in the coming time.
Activity: 253
even I also believe so. but by looking at the conditions today, I become very hesitant. And I hope this is just a bad dream only. Hopefully the market will indeed pump at the end of the year 2018.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
They are believe that in this year of 2018 will be going pump.
Even me ill believe also so that's some of my coins that ill have now was in my wallet and holding until the time be pump.
Pages:
Jump to: