Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 21. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
There are still quite a few bitcoin investors, and their Numbers are growing significantly every day.
When the thunderbolt network succeeds, then bitcoin will have a big increase, so now is a good time.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
I do not know why everyone believes in pampas in 2018. 2018 has become very bad for the world, and I do not think that we will see growth this year
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
They believe on it because they already encounter this kind of incidents. Way back in the year 2017 where the market had also bleed from 2nd quarter to 3rd quarter of that year but before the year 2017 ends the altcoins prices are pumped and also bitcoin does, it hits more than 20 000 $ in December 2017. Like them I also believe that pump will still yet to come in this year 2018.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
they believe Bitcoin will rise in price because the function of bitcoin is used for the future as a way to facilitate finance.

with a cryptography system that can't be falsified and the power of fast delivery that Bitcoin has, everyone believes that.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
This is the believe of many and it is possible for such to happen. 2018 might be a big year for crypto. It might work out well. Although many altcoins are pumping and dumping, because of the activities of traders, except for the major coins.
Well, i am optimistic that 2018 will bring good delivery to the crypto community.
Many people believe that crypto will pump in 2018 because just like last year the market price is very low and it pumps up again. So many people believe that it will happen again this year 2018.
Activity: 3
the government can not really control all investors and market participants. I think that this year is not over and the pump will start soon. Just wait a bit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
Many people believed in crypto spring and crypto summer, but their expectations were not justified.  All expected the same growth as it was in December.  But the cryptocurrency market is too unpredictable and subject to manipulation.  However, I believe that growth will be, but when it is difficult to say.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
because everyone believes in sacrifice that occurred in 2017 when prices rose to the month at the end of the year. and this year, they all expect the same event at the end of the year.
Activity: 56
As for me i am  certain that crypto will be successful and a lot of people will be interested about it.
Activity: 3
True value still true value, the price can be pump easily if some altcoins have good products. I still think the law can't stop a pump because crypto currency can't be control by anyone.
Ewa
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
We can say that the crypto-currency market is not predictable, because nobody predicted a sharp jump in the past year, it is clear that this year's difficult situation for the crypto currency, and there will be a decline, recovery, but everyone is waiting  positive news for the reversal.
Activity: 199
Most people believe the pump price in 2018 is because they see a graph of Bitcoin prices in previous years, where prices always rise at the end of each year.
Activity: 2
I think most people think so because the market is in the waves, and last months were the waves bear, now people are hoping for a wave of bulls
Activity: 49
Many people are holding their coins because they believe there will be a big push at the end of this year.
Generally when market keep declining for a long time it give a big push and the price skyrocketed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Many investors have talked about this and many creators and developers of ICO. I will still be waiting for the pump towards the end of the year as it seems quite possible to me
Activity: 406
Maybe because of what happen last year wherein there is a huge leap in the values of majority of the crypto specially bitcoin who made a history in cryptocurrency. A lot of people believe in crypto including myself and we believe that there will be an uprising in the crypto market sooner or later. Even if it does not happen this year, it will still happen in the future.
Activity: 182
Just in light of the fact that they must choose the option to accept. It resembles playing in a lottery outlet. You realize that you don't had a shot however you'd even now attempt to in light of the fact that you must choose between limited options yet responded to the call.
Activity: 378
This is one of the most possible scenarios for the whole of 2018. It's going to be very cool and I hope it works out exactly as we all expect
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
This yr is the yr that I suppose continues to be desirable for income and what has took place within the final yr it will show up again this 12 months. And this week the Bitcoin has experienced boom and extent additionally rose strongly, this means quite a few investors at the moment are returned to the crypto marketplace to make investments.
Activity: 448
Positivity is the best thing to stay in this world or anything! People have faith in market to jump and pump again in 2018 or may be end of 2018. I'm also one of that who think market will again pump in 2018. It happens or not, but we should always believe in it and one day it will definitely happen!
Pages:
Jump to: