Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 19. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Estimated 2018 is a dull year. It takes a long time for the cryptocurrency to enter the bear market to recover. This year, many newcomers have poured into cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Nevertheless, I respect your opinion, being a supporter of bitcoins and violas, I believe that the pump, which will be long-awaited, will come in due time, and it will happen. If you watched the current market, btc and alts were on green, the market trend is favorable for investors this time, as btc and alt coins do well. Perhaps, many people are now investing crypto-currencies, which leads to an increase in the market price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Mostly people believe in the price of electronic money pumps in 2018 and at the same time they are also praying and thinking positively that the price of electronic money will surely rise even higher in 2018.
Activity: 350
More people belief crypto might not witness bull run in 2018 bad actors are pulling price down for their own personal benefit i hope investors understands this.

I think people believe that pump will happen this 2018,[ and it will happen this ber months, people who invested in crypto has a strong belief that it will happen because of the reason that they want to earn profit for their investment.
Activity: 615
Merit: 258
I think the reason why many peoples believe in pump with the year of two thousand eighteen it
because according to the professional or experts this is the year that you can earn a huge amount of income.
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

because they understand the rotation in the market, when the market is currently low and it has started from the beginning of the year so they have expectations and predictions for the end of this year there will be a pump. in my opinion it makes perfect sense.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
A big portion of people that are saying that just entered the market in 2017 and they only knew a bull market when they predicted that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
It is of course a cycle and pump could happen right on the months before the year ends. Crypto is still an industry that continues growing and gaining more people to get involved could help adoption and stabilization.
Activity: 163
Blockchain is future of economic and miss factor or internet. It's really amazing technology of future. Cryptomarket, one of piece of blockchain has same value. Let's think about future, not in 2018. But i truly belive 2018 will be a difficult time for all of investor, big pump can' maybe not happen. But i predict market will recover slowly and slowly and has a big development in 2019.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
so, guys!

look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
I still believe in the big pump this year, bitcoin is very amazing when the price is going down it will go down deeper and when it hits in the market, it will pump so high and can give  huge profit to those who hold their coins. In all it is better to think positive in order for us to inspire and work hard in order to save more coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
so, guys!

Count me out. I don't think the Bull Run will happen this 2018 as we already had a HUGE bull run last 2017.
Prolly 2019 but let's see.
Activity: 66
A significant part of the cost of most high-tech companies consists of the expected cash flows that can be formed in several decades. Today is a tough time for crypto, but this is for the time being, everything will soon be all right.
The coin could pump this year, we just don't know how or when it's going to happen exactly lol...lets wait.
Activity: 336
A significant part of the cost of most high-tech companies consists of the expected cash flows that can be formed in several decades. Today is a tough time for crypto, but this is for the time being, everything will soon be all right.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Some think that there won't be bullish market this year, but i am very much optimistic that by the 4th quarter of this year, bullish market would surface. That we have had several downtrends this year, dies not mark the end to bullish market.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Your thoughts can be the truth. Every media sourse tell us about new opportunities for crypto in 2k18, but we can not see it now.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
I believe in the pump because I believe the government is behind crypto and wants it in the end.  I think they want us to think its free money.  SO I know the huge demand is coming soon.  Just waiting for the $$.
Activity: 97
Well,  it is good to zero down on expectations, that way you have nothing to lose. However, having hold on to a coin for long, it is pertinent to set expectations such as looking at the end of the year for pump. Everyone is. Having suffered dip in prices and all for long, without expect forecast, everyone would be on the look out for the increase. We all wish it goes way up. People have crazy ideas concerning price increase, not all would come to fruition, at least, there should be increase, and it should be maintained.
Activity: 566
More people belief crypto might not witness bull run in 2018 bad actors are pulling price down for their own personal benefit i hope investors understands this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I never believed 2018 was the pump year, but I believe 2019-2022 is the year of the pump, after the pump happened in 2017, I am sure the coin will pump again within a period of 2 or 3 years, it is impossible in one year to pump again.
I would say that many people rather hoped than believed, because they lost a lot of money during the huge correction. They invested too late when the price started to grow exponentially which was a signal that such growth is not sustainable for a longer period. Also some people who missed the pump in 2017 invested now and of course they are also hoping for a pump, because they want gains. Maybe the pump will come in 2018, maybe 2019 or even later, but it is important that the whole cryptoindustry is still developing even in the current situation.
Pages:
Jump to: