Pages:
Author

Topic: why so many peoples belived in pump 2018? - page 48. (Read 6529 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
It was more because a lot them had heard about crypto before and when they started seeing the high prices they all started panicking and fomoing money into the market. When the prices started going back down you could see that they were all panic selling. It is just due to emotions and greed thinking it will keep going up
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Many people continue to hold their coins, because they hope for an active growth in value at the end of the year. Usually the price starts to rise sharply after a certain fall, so investors are now relying on this recovery.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
It is what makes people think positively about the Crypto. Crypto is changeable. The price can still rise and drop easily. More countries ban it and more people don't believe again in crypto. But, many more people and countries are also starting to open their ways in crypto. It means that crypto is still going well. Even we look at the price and market cap, they are dropping. but, this year may pump well especially in the end of the year.
Activity: 169
many people belive i n crypto, so if there will be a pump up to 15000$ - they will buy even more, -> the price will be even higher then before, they will pump bitcoin by themselves. Just a wild market ) And next dump after..

because what I saw a few months ago the price of altcoin greatly decreased and now in the recovery period, therefore, I am sure by the end of 2018 the altcoin price will skyrocket with the highest price and can be profitable
Activity: 135
no one can predict the price of Bictoin because Bitcoin is owned by its own user and can not be set by a third party, such as a Bank or other financial institution.

2018 will be a secret when the coin will rise and fall its. And can not be predicted.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It will take just one day for whole cryptocurrency market to explode or jump in price rapidly and thats expected when institutional investors come with big amounts of money
so just hodl and be patient and you will be rewarded
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
I am guessing a lot of them believe in the pump 2018 for emotional rather than rational reasons.  I am actually seeing a lot of experts leaning towards a bearish 2018 while the current hype cycle continues to die down and ICO bubble pops (citation needed).  Though I really hope 2018 will be another breakout year.

we will see that in next month)
in previous time this monthes was a great season
Activity: 411
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
It's already been half a year and we do not see any huge leap, most likely we'll see big changes by the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 266
many believe because many experienced people believe that. and I'm sure experienced people say it's baseless
Activity: 81
It is unlikely that now someone can say whether over time the rapid growth of the market or not. Every year we can expect active growth, but the market remains unpredictable, so it is difficult to predict the situation.
Activity: 188
I do not think, it will be such a nice year, as 2017, but there is still place to grow, in my opinion. There will be a lot more people, turning to the crypto markets, which probably will increase the prices.
Activity: 28
Welcome to Verasity: The disruptive Video Sharing platform designed to change the existing online video ecosystem. Today I present to you a simple rundown of what Verasity Platform is all about. Have an interesting read
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
I am guessing a lot of them believe in the pump 2018 for emotional rather than rational reasons.  I am actually seeing a lot of experts leaning towards a bearish 2018 while the current hype cycle continues to die down and ICO bubble pops (citation needed).  Though I really hope 2018 will be another breakout year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
During this year we are facing up to an incredible develop of new cryptos and the blockchain technology become every day more sofisticated. There is more attention respect the past years and many industries and countries are looking at this technology.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
People believe in Pump in 2018 because almost the entire year of 2017 passed under the green color and people are hoping for a repeat of last year's scenario.
Activity: 560
Now investors in bitcoin remains quite a lot, while their number is growing noticeably every day. Therefore, I am sure that bitcoin will only increase its popularity and price growth over time.
but the whole situation was greatly influenced by the position of the market in 2017. thanks to an increase in the price of Bitcoin for 20,000 dollars, the popularity of the crypto currency increased and this attracted even more investors into the crypto currency. It is also expected in 2018, but so far it is a completely different situation.
Activity: 336
so, guys!
why u r still belive in huge green streen or bullish market in 2018?!

for me - it s amazing mistake for all of who thinking so
look at the law, watch at the country titans of crypto - they all blocked openned cryptoway
why u are still thinking- "2018 will be pump year"??

Most of the traders in the market does not believe before in the speculations that the price might increase on a very hard way before the year ends on 2017 and it really happens so they are just waiting to happen the same way this year.
Activity: 294
Now investors in bitcoin remains quite a lot, while their number is growing noticeably every day. Therefore, I am sure that bitcoin will only increase its popularity and price growth over time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
In General, in the crypto-currency world there is still a great potential. Just all know that it is possible to make good money.
The chart changes tend to have a certain pattern. It becomes one of the indicators to analyze price movement. Over the past few years, bitcoin and other altcoin prices have tended to rise in Q4, so speculation about it is growing fast. Many assume that the bump will return in Q4. Predictions may change as nobody guesses.
Activity: 271
Actually it would be strangely to be into the crypto if you don’t believe in it.  Cryptocurrency is finding its path, and up to now it doesn’t look like governments are banning it. They are trying to regulate it and it's normal. Many companies are adapting under the use of the cryptocurrency. What needed is the previous projects actually to start working, to show some results. Then the pump will possible.
Pages:
Jump to: