Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 27. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 12:05:09 PM
The reasons can be many, but mostly or scammers or simply the project was unsuccessful!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
I noticed that some ICO failed due to lack of good management. Sometimes, it is not because these ICO are managed by scammers, but it might be due to improper planning. There are also times that the team might not be competent enough to manage the project effectively. I cannot also deny the fact that some of them are scam. After they might have got what they needed from investors, they will then efface. We just need to be careful of the ICO we invest our time and money in.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 11:59:40 AM
the failure of an ICO because investors perceive the number of fake or scame ICOs, and also the lack of mature calculations on the plans made on an ICO, and sometimes investors are very tired of these ICO scams, but not all ICOs are fake, many are successful just waiting for the time to develop and with a mature planning is also the ICO will successfully attract investors to invest.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 13, 2018, 11:50:00 AM
The cause of failure can be completely different. Basically, these are natural causes - a lack of competence, the formulation of tasks that the project participants in fact can not solve on their own, the lack of the ability to organize the process.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 09:45:48 AM
I think because of their inaccurate approach to the market and not in the perfect timing when approaching the people who wants to be part in the business. Then also the absence of the product to promote.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 09:44:11 AM
I think that's becouse some people make scams and then other real investors are afraid to invest.
Besides now a lot of projects a really weak, the ideas of platforms are really funny.
Activity: 429
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 09:42:35 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure
I think ICOs are failing because they are not able to meet the soft cap or the target minimum sales during the crowdsale which means that the project is not interesting enough for the investors. The bounty participants are affected the most because their effort will not be paid or rewarded. The investors on the other hand will also lose profit.
Activity: 602
June 13, 2018, 09:41:26 AM
There are already a lot of projects on the market that cover a very large part of the need, so now to really have a competitive project, you need to try very hard to have your advantages.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 13, 2018, 09:39:06 AM
This year is the best one for investing in ICO. The market is in the lingering correction, which also covers the new projects. Tokens are launching to the exchange and drop in price on the background of general sank. So now we should be very careful about ICO investing.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
June 12, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
problems:
1. poor understanding of the future strategy, after they have collected the necessary amount
2. Bad marketing
3. Good idea, but it will work only after 5 years or more.
4. Bad marketing.
5. Different legislation of the crypto currency in different countries. Which is changing rapidly.

I would add team which is not dedicated to the project. Bad team = bad project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
June 12, 2018, 12:15:22 PM
problems:
1. poor understanding of the future strategy, after they have collected the necessary amount
2. Bad marketing
3. Good idea, but it will work only after 5 years or more.
4. Bad marketing.
5. Different legislation of the crypto currency in different countries. Which is changing rapidly.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
June 12, 2018, 11:46:24 AM
I believe there are many reasons for that. First of all, the technology is so new and there is still a long way to the real-life adoption. The ico projects ignored that and tried to raise as much as they can regardless of the amount they really needed. They valuated their projects based on the bull-market numbers and now that we are in the bear market, we clearly see that their valuations were incorrect. They have given significant discounts to some preselected early investors and that turned the ico investors into losers.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
June 12, 2018, 11:38:46 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

For me why lots of ICO is failed its due to low exposure to the Investors Market not aggressive in Marketing Campaign and not being transparent enough to gain the trust and Confidence of potential Investors or the platform is not detailed in piece that's why Investors are hesitant to Invest of the said Platform! its only my wild opinion but I know lots of factor are being  considered why and ICO is failed!
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
June 12, 2018, 11:34:52 AM
There are so many causes of failure of several ICO projects, one of the compactness of the team performance, and the interest in the ICO project is very poor. Marketing is slow, not yet added to the level of a tight rival.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
Some ICO can be failed and some will be successful. Some factors thta I consider are:
- No unique cocnept, it is rather than only following the people hype and making similar project as others.
- No control and good management from the developer team duirng the ICO and after the ICO
- Less promotion that can lead the project unknown from the investors.
Activity: 133
June 12, 2018, 03:14:01 AM
Maybe because of the project idea can't fit to the people desires, and some ICO are not highly budgeted and not well planned, so there's less investors will be interested to the project. Promotion is also has a big part of the ICO, the project needs to be well known as a legit one. People tend to invest on the project with news and updates with great engagement and massive following
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 03:01:41 AM
Investors are tired of joining these scam ICO's.

It's the golden age of ICOs last year and most of the projects from that time are successful because of real support to the project. But this year is different, ICOs are being used to make money for it's developers instead of supporting a legit project for development.
Because I think some of it didnt or they cant reach the hard cap or even the soft cap target of their ICO. That a really a bad news if they cant reach the softcap. Because it is their target and if they didnt they will not continue the ICO.
Hardcap can be a reason but I know some ICOs that smashed their hardcap yet delivered poorly. To me, as long as the softcap is reached, a good project will always deliver.
Activity: 560
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 12, 2018, 02:55:33 AM
Some ICO's now fail because the concept of their coin is not unique and other ICO fail because of the problem on their team. We should diligently research before investing our money on some ICO's out there because there are many ICO's today that is quiet scam.
Activity: 86
June 12, 2018, 02:54:09 AM
because they have no clear purpose to make clear ico
whitepaper that only imitates from other projects
has no characteristic of its own
and just make ico without planning a clear future Undecided
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 02:50:54 AM
Most ICOs fail  for many reasons such as:
1. The team do not really have a vision but just want to exploit people
2. Project with unrealistic and ambiguous goal.
3. The community they built are not committed to supporting the project; the success of any project depends greatly on the community.This can be seen in projects who fail when everybody dumps their token.

4. Excess hype.
Pages:
Jump to: