Pages:
Author

Topic: why some ico failed - page 28. (Read 2667 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 02:50:04 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

probably because now many ICO’s are a scam and with so many ICO's failing and I've heard and read that with the existence of ICO which failed or scam in because many investors are taking advantage of people who want to join ICO project hence from this moment many ICO's are Scam

Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
June 12, 2018, 02:40:30 AM
Well now, off the top of my head:
Not sincere/scam.
Not marketed enough to get funding.
Unappealing product / no wanted utility,
Too difficult to implement,
Pump and dumping,
This is a huge one: developers missing deadlines,
Lack of development expertise leading to unscalable and insecure products.
Many more.....
Activity: 442
June 12, 2018, 02:36:27 AM
I think it is normal for ICO to fail. No fuss. ICO is like entrepreneurship. This is very dangerous. In general, the reason for the failure is that the project is not good enough and the funding is short. That naturally ended in failure.
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 12:17:02 AM
have being studying some ico this year they are failing , what are the causes of there failure

I think, if the factors that lead to ICO failure are due to no community, poorly managed marketing strategy or not reaching the target.
and also the concept offered by ICO cannot attract investors

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 11, 2018, 11:25:59 PM

ico very much at this time, some are successful, some are failing, the successful ico example is lyompo and storiqa, the example of ico that fail is lumenus (xls), if buy ico, buy a good ico
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 11, 2018, 11:25:36 PM
Yeah.So.e of then just don't want to launch the project even they don't have project.They collect money from investors and that's it.Then they start one more and after that one more again.but some icon come to market but still not successful cause lack of experience in core team and marketing team.For some of these useless project some good project not comes to our vision.And market also cause to failed a icon sometimes.cause it's red te so many people just don't want to invest.i think that's it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 11:16:25 PM
The ICO are failed because they may be lack of the new things that the investors looking for. In crypto, the new ideas and concepts of the crypto projects are very welcomed. But, the similar concept may lead to the failed project. Additionally, the promotion both online and offline of the project is very important to spread the hype and the project easily for the investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 11:05:43 PM

One thing very important is the platform, if it is similar to some of the existing project, so investors are not interested anymore to invest and it will causing to be failed. Some are also unsuccessful because maybe it was mismanage during launching,It is not very to manage an ICO. and so many factors to be considered like for example a lack of advertisement and promotion,then this might be caused ICO failed,
Activity: 131
June 11, 2018, 11:05:00 PM
because when ICO live on exchange all investor want it x5-10 immediately,but when ICOcomplete,they is onlny complete 1/3-1/2 roadmaps,if you want to knoww one prijet failed or not you may be wait when they complete roadmaps,i don't talk about project scam
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

I think if the failure is because the sales target is too high, the vision and mission of the project is less attractive so that the investor is less interested but there are also projects with the vision and mission that are interesting but fail, and the teamwork is not good so cannot develop the project created then investors would not believe to join.

Activity: 74
June 11, 2018, 10:19:21 PM
Bad advertisevement, the fact that bitcoin is currently in stagnation brings no value to alts, except if there is a lot of investers/backers. and also when there is a lot of investers the more they come.
Activity: 392
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 11, 2018, 08:16:02 PM
I have joined bounties before and there is one thing in common about those ICO's who fail. No one wanted their product. Regardless on how good the marketing is, if the demand for the product is not that high, you will not be able to sell.Some of them has the right formula like having more than 10k telegram, thousands of followers on social media yet they ended up not selling enough on presale and abandoning the project. A poor whitepaper will also make investors leave and look somewhere else.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 11, 2018, 08:12:00 PM
Could be for a lot of reasons. Not enough marketing, didn't reach their target, math didn't work out, so on. Or it could have just been a scam from the beginning. Grin

I definitely agree with your opinion mate. Marketing is one of the most important factor to consider when in terms of having huge number of audiences and it can reach to a lot of investors worldwide but what had happened is that they are now afraid to invest due to projects that were used as a frontline by those opportunitic people behind a specific project. Once they have reach their target they abandon and tell everyone that they have failed. I know that not all of them and some other projects trully failed due to lack of support.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
June 11, 2018, 08:09:33 PM
Investors are tired of joining these scam ICO's.

It's the golden age of ICOs last year and most of the projects from that time are successful because of real support to the project. But this year is different, ICOs are being used to make money for it's developers instead of supporting a legit project for development.
Because I think some of it didnt or they cant reach the hard cap or even the soft cap target of their ICO. That a really a bad news if they cant reach the softcap. Because it is their target and if they didnt they will not continue the ICO.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

According to my many amatan ico that failed this year because some of the issues the leaning against this so firtual many investors are no longer interested in doing the ico or purchase the coin. Apart from it, the failure of ico is also caused by her not because investors who feared by investors they would be duped
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
June 11, 2018, 08:05:24 PM
Well many Companies fail as well, on delivering a working product that reaches out to the public. I´ve seen many different numbers but most businesses fail within a few years, 1/10 die!
As for ICO´s it could be even harder, they might lack technical skills when it comes to launch or just not know how much server power they actually needed etc. Add rising regulations + scam risks and ICO´s naturally start to fail more and more!
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 07:59:55 PM
ICOs are projects develop by the devs so as to give lifeblood to them. when marketing stratedy is not good enough to introduce to the community and no interest is gain from the people, naturally project will fail. in other words, there ies not enough community support given for such project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform
June 11, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

It is difficult to answer you this question. The reasons are different. Most often this is product not necessary to anyone, technical defects, poor marketing.
Activity: 490
June 11, 2018, 07:49:54 PM
all failures must be the cause, for example an ICO with a fake legality, or an inexperienced team, or a business model that is less attractive and useless will certainly make investors think twice
investors also should not easily spend their money on projects that are not clear
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 07:48:15 PM
ICO mostly fails when there is a week team and most important when the main objective of the project is not much clear due to which it cannot attract much audience. The reasons behind ICO getting fail are numerous like weak marketing techniques used by the team, whitepaper and websites are not attractive to audience, ICO cannot engage much larger audience and so on. Sometimes the company runs with the funds of people and leads to failed ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: