Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 17. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 01:50:46 PM
I think sometimes it is rational to think all time and effort are being wasted away especially during this long bearish period. However, when I see crypto beyond profit and loss and tend to view it from the amazing technology (blockchain) of which crypto is being built on, I know that all efforts will pay off one day both financially and mentally.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 01:15:55 PM
The time spent on Bitcoin gives me the knowledge that interests me, the study of the prospects of the economy and the future of cryptocurrencies, and in addition to this brings additional income, which for me is the ideal option for planning my time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
November 11, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Even i have joined a lot failed and scammed ICO projects and waste a lot of time with it, but i still spend my time in bitcoin because i still earn from it and it helps me a lot even it its not that larger than i get last year because i am still hoping that i can get huge earnings from it like last year.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
I spend time in bitcoin because bitcoin is the good earning source. I am a student and try to bear my own cost so I invest few money in bitcoin. you are happy to know now I can bear my own cost because of bitcoin. So I spend time in bitcoin because bitcoin give me a good amount of profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 12:13:08 PM
  I spend time more than my job because there is a potential to overcome my goals and dreams for the future i make study and search about bitcoin on how to do and
how to transanct with my own, may be this my destiny and very thankful to the community to get some ideas.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510
November 11, 2018, 11:00:34 AM
for this time and condition like this I don't spend a lot of time on crypto currencies because in my country crypto currencies are still prohibited for direct transactions using bitcoin, so spending time completely I don't think
In my country also prohibits for direct transactions with Bitcoin, but does not prohibit to us to save as investment assets. Therefore I always spend my time to continue collect Bitcoin which I will use for my investment assets in the future.
Activity: 283
November 11, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
I think they spend time with bitcoin because bitcoin is profitable, so they are interested and are increasingly curious about bitcoin. They want to get as much profit as possible by doing bitcoin business so that they are willing to spend their time just to process the bitcoin they have, because if they are good at processing it, the profits they get can be used for everyday life.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
November 11, 2018, 08:42:23 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Why need to spend more time in bitcoin when you can just buy and let the future tell when to harvest the profit?We bitcoiner mostly holding our coins and not concern about the present value
Like me,i am buying bitcoin small amount everytime i have spare money ,so why need to waste time when you can just wait calmly
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
November 11, 2018, 08:11:11 AM
Yes, I am very happy to work with Bitcoin so far, because working with Bitcoin is fun, we just have to sit in the chair without having to think of the boss, because we are the boss, the rest why I work for Bitcoin and spend time with bitcoin? because Bitcoin can make changes in my economy quickly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 11, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

Will doing cryptocurrency is depend on the person on what is he thinking about it,and what is the purpose of this into there life,but in my own definition doing bitcoin is very valuable and very inportant to the life of the people  especially you are the beginner  of this kind of investment and you have a dreams that you want to achieve.
Activity: 16
November 11, 2018, 06:21:55 AM
Bitcoin gives everyone on this earth the opportunity to earn and if this person is interested in it, so this person will try to earn as much as possible, but no need to waste all your time on earnings on bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 06:06:01 AM
for this time and condition like this I don't spend a lot of time on crypto currencies because in my country crypto currencies are still prohibited for direct transactions using bitcoin, so spending time completely I don't think
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
November 11, 2018, 04:50:33 AM
I know investing in bitcoin is a fast way for us to get money, but all also need consideration, it seems irrational if we spend all our time on bitcoin, remember we are humans, social beings who need socialization, what is the use we have of many coins but we lose friends, family and other happiness of life, besides that we also need to pay attention to health because it is important, usually irregular work and taking up so much time will damage health, here there needs to be effective and wise time sharing and discipline too , appreciate time, I am sure you will get the desire you will lose your happiness
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 11, 2018, 02:23:11 AM
Because spending time in bitcoin is just like spending your time to gold or any other precious metals. We know how this technology has shaped the online payment system of products and services as an alternative medium of payment aside from cash. Moreover, the time spent is worthy as bitcoin can change your life forever too.
bitcoin technoloy or we often called it blockchain , could be future technology in payment system.and could be alternavi money for us i digital and cyber world.
from your exposure, we can imagine the future of bitcoin. therefore we have to spend a lot of time collecting btc. with the campaign program, we can look for it for free without money capital
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 10, 2018, 07:44:52 PM
Because spending time in bitcoin is just like spending your time to gold or any other precious metals. We know how this technology has shaped the online payment system of products and services as an alternative medium of payment aside from cash. Moreover, the time spent is worthy as bitcoin can change your life forever too.
bitcoin technoloy or we often called it blockchain , could be future technology in payment system.and could be alternavi money for us i digital and cyber world.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
November 10, 2018, 07:31:37 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
November 10, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
I have been scammed many times in participating scammed bounty campaigns and failed ICO projects that i waste a lot of time joining to it. But i still not giving up becayse i believe that cryptocurrency and bitcoin will still help to have a successful life and lessen my financial issues.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 10, 2018, 01:49:08 AM
I spend time with Bitcoin just for profit. Most people who spend time with Bitcoin want to earn extra income from participating in signature campaigns and bonuses will not have to spend a lot of money to invest just to spend time doing the work.

I am also sure that all the guys, who spend time dealing with the cryptocurrencie, want one thing - to earn on the crypto. It is not bad at all, as they simply want to improve their lives.
And i think that is the main reason why there are many people who wants to earn in crypto because they see that many people changed the status in life by the help of this currency even me my main reason is to earn and make my life to be much better also this is for the future of my family
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 01:46:20 AM
Doing bitcoin is another source of extra income nowadays.Where in we tend to spend a lot of time to it especially for the new comer or member here.As the day goes by learning is achieved and knowledge is.widen.Through the process we were able to manage our time for different purposes everyday.Multi tasking is slowly a goal, learning is earning already.
Spending time in bitcoin is worth waiting.
Activity: 546
November 10, 2018, 01:05:05 AM
I spend time with Bitcoin just for profit. Most people who spend time with Bitcoin want to earn extra income from participating in signature campaigns and bonuses will not have to spend a lot of money to invest just to spend time doing the work.

I am also sure that all the guys, who spend time dealing with the cryptocurrencie, want one thing - to earn on the crypto. It is not bad at all, as they simply want to improve their lives.
Pages:
Jump to: