Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 18. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 09, 2018, 01:45:09 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea?

- Yes it is, but for us to gain bitcoin especially to a particular people who is just a beginner here, I think they can't able to buy a huge of bitcoin so their main tools for them to have it they need to participate in any of the bounty campaign projects. This is only things which I saw that can be an instrument to have bitcoin without getting any money from their pocket investment.

Do you think that you could've been wasting your time?
- if you believe in bitcoin, of course not, its not a waste of time. But if you doubt about it
it is yes a waste of time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 11:03:40 PM
I spend time with Bitcoin just for profit. Most people who spend time with Bitcoin want to earn extra income from participating in signature campaigns and bonuses will not have to spend a lot of money to invest just to spend time doing the work.
many people joining in bounty campaign and spend alot if their time just want to earn and collect bitcoin.spend alot of time in cryptocurrency give us many benefit and advantages.
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
November 08, 2018, 10:17:06 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I spend time in bitcoins because bitcoin gave a great help to my financial needs. Since I have known bitcoins, my life have changed and I can now support my family from this earnings. There are lots of opportunities that bitcoins can offer so I need to grab it although it takes time to do the job. I am still enjoying this effort that I have made.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 10:11:52 PM
It is simple. I believe that the only reason why people choose to spend time in bitcoin is their beneficial investment. It can help us earn a lots as long as we are patient enough.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 08, 2018, 04:33:05 PM
I think that's a rational idea because of price changes comparing to other currencies really diffucult to see something the same, we can take look at potential of global usage which already massive comparing to before
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 03:33:11 PM
I spend time with Bitcoin just for profit. Most people who spend time with Bitcoin want to earn extra income from participating in signature campaigns and bonuses will not have to spend a lot of money to invest just to spend time doing the work.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 08, 2018, 02:36:52 PM
Bitcoin has the potential to become a source of income, and certainly will get a better income by spending time with bitcoin, and with bitcoin then we can get a chance to change the future for the better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
November 08, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Well, focusing only on Bitcoin and spend time and effort to gain it is really just nonsense, and growing it requires a long period of time and were too risky as it is a bubble that might pop after you bought on a certain amount. So, you must discover more about the cryptocurrency and invest on alts, trade it, and buy some more. Even do invest on ICOs and projects that you think would be successful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
November 08, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
spending time on bitcoin is probably the common answer that we often hear is the advantage of investing in crypto currencies, but for now I have not fully spent time because in my country crypto currencies cannot be used or prohibited by the government for further transactions
if i only invest, i don't think i spend all day. i think for those who take part in a bounty program that spends time in the world of bitcoin. with a lot of projects, i think it takes less than a day
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 12:05:28 AM
spending time on bitcoin is probably the common answer that we often hear is the advantage of investing in crypto currencies, but for now I have not fully spent time because in my country crypto currencies cannot be used or prohibited by the government for further transactions
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 07, 2018, 11:32:13 PM
We all want to earn in our own way and i think spending or buying some bitcoin is worth the time because bitcoin is number one cryptocurrency and it is becoming more popular in the whole world. When ETF approval come then we will see more confidence from investors and bitcoin price will grow up.
Activity: 532
November 07, 2018, 11:16:59 PM
I have spend about 6 until 8 hour every day with bitcoin and my activities is checking how much bitcoin and altcoin price time by time, I am never left one moment for seeing of bitcoin and altcoin price because I want get much profit with crypto currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 10:32:26 PM
I spend time in bitcoins because bitcoins have helped me a lot. There are many opportunities to grab in bitcoin business. Bitcoin also is not so hard to earn and a of anyone can have a chance to earn bitcoins no need to be an educated one. This is the amazing thing that I want with bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 07:32:31 PM
I am spending my time with bitcoin because I am earning through it and it helped have some money or additional money for my everyday expenses.

for now by trading or investing in bitcoin is indeed the best choice to be able to get income or assets for the future and can cover all our basic needs, I myself also like you who spend time with bitcoin or other crypto coins.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 07, 2018, 07:30:30 PM
spending time trying to earn money from bitcoin I think is a very rational idea. not a few people are successful because they work to find bitcoin. and for me it was a job that was very feasible to do. I myself spend my free time earning income on cryptocurrency, and with what I do, my financial problems improve and reduce my financial suffering. so it doesn't hurt if everyone wants to try and earn money with bitcoin, because I think it will reduce their financial problems.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
November 07, 2018, 07:25:06 PM
For all, the first reason is to gain benefit by beeing investor, bounty hunter or supporter. Ideology of idea of Bitcoin has also strong basis. Using a currency which is decentarlized which any group or governor has a control means a lot for people. It means as freeing slavery of currencies.
Activity: 269
November 07, 2018, 06:27:47 PM
I don't feel that my time is wasted because of bitcoin, not many people know about bitcoin, they just think bitcoin is a place where bad people transact, but if we take positive bitcoin it can help someone's economy, for example I have benefited from investing in bitcoin, if You already know the basic knowledge and can master the market. You will get huge profits, and I benefit from joining the bounty campaign program, by following the rules that have been made by the bounty campaign manager and have finished I get a salary from the work we have done.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
November 05, 2018, 04:03:21 AM
Because bitcoin give us the financial that can help to us , you also has a chance to profit 10 times to up but investment bitcoin is not easy and you also take a risk . Spend time for researching and find more benefits of using bitcoin in our life. I suggest you to search altcoins too like ethereum or any coins that you think will boom like a bitcoin.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
November 05, 2018, 03:57:13 AM
I am spending my time with bitcoin because I am earning through it and it helped have some money or additional money for my everyday expenses.
Activity: 308
November 05, 2018, 03:45:35 AM
I take the time for bitcoin because I find it beneficial later, the benefits that you did not expect. It is a huge investment if you know how to build and develop it. Bitcoin is a virtual currency but its value is real. Not only that, but investors are starting to pay more attention to it. To help it grow constantly, I have been constantly supporting and developing it to the best of my ability in the near future it will grow better than I expected.
Pages:
Jump to: