Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 29. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 07:56:18 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I give time for my bitcoin works because I want to have money. That is my main purpose what I am doing this. I do not actually expect that I am going to be rich through this but I just want not to become poor.  I want to have extra money for my daily expenses and savings for the future.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 21, 2018, 04:19:12 PM
Because here you can tie up with amazing people, improve your technical knowledge and gain significant profits, that's why you should spend time in this affair.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 03:13:32 PM
because bitcoin is very profitable, so everyone will spend their time just to see the bitcoin chart increase even though only a few percent. and I think, my time is not wasted, because I will benefit in a matter of a few hours. I trade using bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 12:27:29 PM
I try to spend as much time as I can researching stuff, but I'm at a point where I just find it really hard to keep going. At this moment as I type this my body is full of stress hormones or body chemicals because I'm so overwhelmed by basically the "mess" of information. I wish I could take some attention deficit pills.
The reason why I spend most of my time in bitcoin is to know what would be the price of bitcoin and how to use bitcoin in trading and investing. I also want to know all about cryptocurrencies especially in bitcoin. I also want to become a wise trader and investors so that I keep on spending my time in researching in cryptocurrencies.
This is because Bitcoin is an easy way to earn a lot of money in a shorter time period.It is a blessing for all of us.It is a money making machine and we should definitely take advantage of it.Bitcoin in today's date is the most preferred option for investment purposes because the prices are rising so the users are getting decent amount of profit returns.Digitisation is also going on so the demand of Bitcoin is also rising even though the prices are down.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 21, 2018, 12:25:08 PM
I try to spend as much time as I can researching stuff, but I'm at a point where I just find it really hard to keep going. At this moment as I type this my body is full of stress hormones or body chemicals because I'm so overwhelmed by basically the "mess" of information. I wish I could take some attention deficit pills.
The reason why I spend most of my time in bitcoin is to know what would be the price of bitcoin and how to use bitcoin in trading and investing. I also want to know all about cryptocurrencies especially in bitcoin. I also want to become a wise trader and investors so that I keep on spending my time in researching in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 10:02:01 AM
Because it is the most revolutionary invention since the start of mankind and being the early adopters will be set for life in near future. So yeah I think the best way to spend your time is learning about Bitcoin and earning them if you have a skill that could be monetized in this space.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 09:46:27 AM
Bitcoin helped me improve my economy. It helps me make a profit quickly. I spend most of my time in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
September 21, 2018, 09:43:00 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Bitcoin is very beneficial for people who use it as well as possible. You can get profit from Bitcoin if you know how to get these benefits. So maybe that's the reason why people spend time on Bitcoin.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 21, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

Yes I think that spending time and effort tp gain bitcoins is a rational idea. In fact, I am enjoying spending time in it. To be honest, at first I am thinking that I may be wasting in here. I am not earning and I do not know where to start plus O have no money to use to invest. But bitcoin rise and kept rising last year, if I saved bitcoin I am probably very rich by now so I force myself to work and bitcoin is where I run to especially if I do not have money.
Activity: 392
September 21, 2018, 09:21:13 AM
People are spending a lot of time here in bitcoin so that they can earn big in the future. It may be irritating to spend time waiting and investing in bitcoin but still it is always worth it to work hard and earn later on. If we are expecting much from bitcoin, then we are supposed to spend a lot of time on it to get what we really want.
Exactly, spend a lot of time researching and earning bitcoin. I think that we do not need to wait for the future to make money from bitcoin, as soon as we enter the market, anyone can earn bitcoin instantly. The advice is to keep them and wait for bitcoin to reach $50k
Activity: 693
September 21, 2018, 07:54:06 AM
When i experience earning money through bitcoin i spend my 16 hours  just to earn bitcoin. Because of financial problems i need  to do this. Its my only hope cuase im jobless and need to earn for my family. From airdrops ,bounties, simple task, social media and many more.
Working to earn bitcoin by participating on a bounty campaign is already a kind of job because we are spending time and effort to complete and finish the bounty weekly task and for me its a kind of descent work on this digital era for the world is innovating to make every people's life at ease.
Activity: 34
September 21, 2018, 07:36:38 AM
During the time we look for bitcoin, we can learn a lot of experience and knowledge from start-ups projects using blockchain technology. I need a lot of knowledge in this market. I very much want to launch a new and potential ICO project. I don't think I'm wasting time.
Activity: 28
September 21, 2018, 05:15:45 AM
I still spend time in Bitcoin as it is one of the ways I can make more profit easily and in a short amount of time. Since I am an investor, I look at the chart daily and wait for the price to rise to gain huge profit. Bitcoin helps me get a lot of profits, that why I'm still spending time on it.
Activity: 37
September 21, 2018, 03:53:47 AM
I think we should spend time on bitcoin because it will help us gain more knowledge with blockchain technology. It can help you make a high profit in the future if you take the time to learn.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
September 21, 2018, 03:41:54 AM
I stay with Bitcoin because it is my job and has big ROI. It is very good thing that we have all these now and it it our bread and butter as a family. it is a big help in our finances.
If you compare the time value you spend in Bitcoin with the value of time you spend in any other business, you would probably come to know that  the time value spent in Bitcoin is more than the time value spent in any other business so why not Bitcoin then? Human prefer more. The assumption of monotonicity. Having said that, it is very rational to spend time in Bitcoin and not in any other business if the only purpose is to earn money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 02:30:41 PM

in my opinion it's not a waste of time, if we can indeed get bitcoin or earn income from selling bitcoin. but if we only see it or can't get bitcoin, it's obviously a waste of time. it's better we look for a definite job or become a bounty to get bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 09:49:08 AM
When i experience earning money through bitcoin i spend my 16 hours  just to earn bitcoin. Because of financial problems i need  to do this. Its my only hope cuase im jobless and need to earn for my family. From airdrops ,bounties, simple task, social media and many more.
Activity: 252
September 20, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

Bitcoins can make you rich in just a few months if you are a daily trader, that is the reason why i focus earning cryptocurrency today since i can make more money in this industry more than in the corporate world.
The great opportunities that come from everyday trading are probably known. But I want to emphasize bitcoin's extensibility more than that, applications, security policies have made people believe in bitcoin. Everyone here is waiting for BTC to come back to $19k8 once again, so they will spend time on bitcoin
Activity: 92
September 19, 2018, 07:35:09 PM
There are two major reasons why we would spend time in Bitcoins (1) Because Bitcoin makes finds transfer fast,secure and easy (2) Because people need to understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem inorder to trade properly. So it's best we all spend time in Bitcoins to get a good knowledge of it so as to educate others as well as trade better.
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 07:13:44 PM
Everyone himself disposes of his time, those who believe that this will benefit them in the future is not a pity to their time, and the others have long since left.
My reason to spend time in bitcoin is to became more porfitable soon, we all know that a lot of people who are spending with bitcoin now can definitely be very profitable when bitcoin rises again it's price. And when bitcoin can hit again $19k for sure a lot of people will be rich.
Pages:
Jump to: