Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 48. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 05:39:26 PM
There is nothing wrong in spending time in Bitcoin. After all, it is a very profitable venture you are in so every second you spend in it, really worth it. The more you engage it very often, the better for you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
August 28, 2018, 05:35:05 PM
No its not bitcoin
gave us a  source if income,we are not wasting our time here in some many ways.We can earn a lot of bitcoins by joining a bounty campaign ,trading ,gambling and so on.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
August 28, 2018, 05:26:15 PM
Although there is no guarantee that Bitcoin will continue to grow even though it has developed so rapidly to date. However, there are many ways to make money with Bitcoin such as mining, speculation or running a new business. It all depends on each individual to make an evaluation of the costs and risks that may arise.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 05:10:50 PM
Knowing bitcoin and cryptocurrency, can make an opportunity in the future the more time you get to know blockchain, the more experienced in crypto, many people want to know bitcoin to exchange, anyone can trade with limited capital so you get to know bitcoin more is knowing the history, and the selling price in the market.
Yes, I also see that bitcoin is a great opportunity for me to on helping solving my financial problem as what I have experienced, it's a unique kind of earning money and I think the time I have spent is worth it even though sometimes I have sleepless nights but still continue in working at crypto to support my family needs and I believe that crypto will be the world's future of universal currency that everyone in this world can use it.
Activity: 65
August 28, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
because it's fun. much more enjoyment than following the stock market. it has much more than the movements in the stock market. and technology...
Activity: 128
August 28, 2018, 12:22:08 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
then why are you still here if you think this is a waste of time, today I have replied to some stupid questions.

I'm here to improve my finances, if you think it's useless you can leave here now.
copper member
Activity: 383
August 28, 2018, 11:08:48 AM
Knowing bitcoin and cryptocurrency, can make an opportunity in the future the more time you get to know blockchain, the more experienced in crypto, many people want to know bitcoin to exchange, anyone can trade with limited capital so you get to know bitcoin more is knowing the history, and the selling price in the market.
Activity: 1
August 28, 2018, 11:08:11 AM
Cryptocurrencies will be the future. Spending time will make its gain in the future I think.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:06:51 AM
Because it is the fastest and most widely available earnings in the world. I think it's better to spend a little time studying bitcoin and its properties for investing in it than investing somewhere else, because in another place you will lose time and you will need wait profit a very long time, and here if everything is correctly calculated, then you can increase your investment very much fast.
Activity: 252
August 28, 2018, 11:03:31 AM
I do not look negative about bitcoin and  I love to put my time to earn some of it. I believe this is our future that cant be stop what ever happen. Like a prophecy, bitcoin will be our center of all money. More businesses and companies are connected on the blockchain for fast and reliable transaction
Activity: 41
August 28, 2018, 10:48:25 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
We need to spend our time in bitcoin, because we have different campaign that we need to do our tasks. You can't do your Job if you don't spend your time, like in bitcoin you can't earn some money without spending your time with it. this is the reason why you are here, because you are spending your time, you are posting and participating to the different matters here, as long as you are here you are spending your time even it is little.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
August 28, 2018, 09:59:33 AM
I spend time with bitcoin because I realize that by playing bitcoin I can get a lot of profit but if you already have a better job then you should not spend too much time just that bitcoin.
Well a lot of people spend time in bitcoin because it is very worth it and for the long time i am here in cryptoworld i was so happy that i make good amount of income with bitcoin. And i am sure that we should make time with bitcoin so we can have great chance to be more profitable.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
When bitcoin is your source of income, then bitcoin you should invest in them as well as you need to study the bitcoin market and spend your free time so that you can capture the market.
Activity: 1
August 28, 2018, 09:23:13 AM
It is the future.

Our physical currencies like euro, dollar will be adapted on crypto currencies, I think.
Activity: 139
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 08:19:52 AM
I make time to bitcoin want to be a successful person and want to be rich, we work in bitcoin does not waste time, we all here really work really and spend our mindset to work on bitcoin.
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

Never think everything that you do is useless.
Especially in bitcoin, you can just sit and do your regular job because you just need to investing in here, so wasting time is not the right word.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
August 28, 2018, 07:16:36 AM
investing time in bitcoin to gain profit is not a waste of time as long as you will really earned money from it like trading. The real wasting of time is doing nothing and spending your time for a non-sense activity like playing games and by spending your time in social media.

There is nothing else we could gain on bitcoin but benefits. At first, we might find bitcoin too complicated for us to understand, but we'll notice on our way there that it is not that hard, besides it is interesting. People nowadays have trust issues, since scams about cryptocurrency is all over the news, we can't blame them. You won't realize that Bitcoin is capable of helping you to earn more money unless you are going to try it.

One biggest reason why me, and all of us here are spending time on Bitcoin is because of profits, and we wanted to participate in the evolution of this new era, we are introducing to the world this thing called "Cryptocurrency"
Activity: 364
August 28, 2018, 06:42:35 AM
Bitcoin is a currency, you do not have to spend a lot of time looking at your bitcoins or any other currencies, it would only take you a couple of minutes to go and check about what is happening in the crypto world. Lets say you are spending ample of time on studying how the market is going, and what is the next you should take, it is still not considered as wasting time, because that is part of the business, so I think whatever we do in the name of learning is not really a bad thing.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 06:26:49 AM
Most of us experiencing financial problem, one way of solving it is joining cryptocurrency as bitcoin. Spending time in bitcoin  means more opportunity to earn or gain money. Watching the value of bitcoin everyday if the price go high or low.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 06:20:31 AM
I think that wasting time on the purchase of bitcoin is definitely worth it. Because in addition to the fact that with the help of it you can quickly increase your capital, so it's also a revolutionary technology that will play a big role in the future life.
Pages:
Jump to: