Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 46. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 10:01:53 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

It is a good idea.
Bitcoin is the future of finance and technology. I and a lot of other people believe in that future.
I would never think it is a waste spending time in bitcoin right now. We are actually being ahead of a lot of people in term of catching the future opportunity. So feel confident about it.
Activity: 167
August 30, 2018, 09:39:52 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Spending time on bitcoin is worth it. Many have become rich due to bitcoins investment. We can't deny that it has already change alot of life and also we could try our luck to be one of them.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 08:23:36 PM
This is the time market is in a dip and this I see as the right time to buy every coin you might wish to invest in. Buy now and enjoy profits.
Activity: 65
August 30, 2018, 06:58:28 PM
I actually have the same thinking as you. We have to meet our living cost. So, it always make us to think around how to gain money from what we will invest in. Personally, spending time for bitcoin is a good idea. Because bitcoin is going for long term and it also have the most potential development now. I believe we would get more benefit from BTC in next short time. Using our time wisely is what we aim for the life.
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 30, 2018, 06:20:55 PM
I don't think the effort placed on crypto currency to learn it is greater than the amount of profit you can get out of it. I mean for one thing, you can learn all the thinga you need to know in ine week. The rest you learn as you go along. Besides, I don't really think it is a waste of time considering the money that you earn from it.
The time spent on bitcoin I think is only for professionals in this field. And retail investors should not focus too much. It leads to loss of time and money. Therefore, reasonable time and smart to invest.
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 30, 2018, 06:18:24 PM
Yeap, time is the most precious asset we all have, which should be handled with great care.
I once counted the time I spent for analyzing the projects I wanted to enter - this was like a full working week per month.
But you know what - I feel absolutely no regret about that since I met one of the most revolutionary technologies over the past 15 years.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
August 30, 2018, 05:51:32 PM
I don't think the effort placed on crypto currency to learn it is greater than the amount of profit you can get out of it. I mean for one thing, you can learn all the thinga you need to know in ine week. The rest you learn as you go along. Besides, I don't really think it is a waste of time considering the money that you earn from it.
Activity: 155
August 30, 2018, 03:40:19 PM
it depends on your goals and your plans, if you see really interested in something even not crypto related you need to invest time in it by researching to help you assess if its really worth spending time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 03:31:16 PM
This is because bitcoin have helped many people in their financial dificulties. It can make people rich and happy in their lives. Bitcoin is also not so hard to earn that is why many people wanted to earn more bitcoins.
of course, bitcoin is profitable, I better spend the full time to working in bitcoin rather than Office worker. because before getting to know bitcoin I am Office workers and it's very tiring with a small salary. but since in bitcoin I can get a lot of money, even at the beginning I often spend 20 hours to focus on bitcoin. and I'm sure many people quit of their jobs to focus on bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin is the future.
That's right, so now there are a lot of people who spend their time searching for bitcoin, because bitcoin is making big enough money and it's easy to get big money with a fast time
Activity: 130
August 30, 2018, 01:30:29 PM
Hi. At present Bitcoin is one of the methods to salvage your financial problems. There are some people who have changed. I also saw that.
good luck !! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 22
August 30, 2018, 12:43:28 PM
I do not look negative about bitcoin and  I love to put my time to earn some of it. I believe this is our future that cant is stopped whatever happens. Like a prophecy, bitcoin will be our center of all money. More businesses and companies are connected on the blockchain for a fast and reliable transaction.
Activity: 322
August 30, 2018, 12:31:34 PM
Bitcoin is more mainstream and costly in the online trade showcase right now. In the event that you invest energy in bitcoin and do some work then you will have the capacity to get more advantages in a brief span. It is accepted that Bitcoin will be the future online cash of the world. Which will be utilized by the general population of all nations as cash, and after that the cost of a bitcoin will expand a couple of times. So now on the off chance that you procure Bitcoin then you can live well later on.
Activity: 525
August 30, 2018, 11:51:33 AM
Aside from being a cryptocurrency, bitcoin can also be a source of income to help finance get better, and therefore making time with bitcoin is like work, and it's not in vain.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 30, 2018, 11:49:36 AM
of course, bitcoin is profitable, I better spend the full time to working in bitcoin rather than Office worker. because before getting to know bitcoin I am Office workers and it's very tiring with a small salary. but since in bitcoin I can get a lot of money, even at the beginning I often spend 20 hours to focus on bitcoin. and I'm sure many people quit of their jobs to focus on bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin is the future.
Activity: 23
August 30, 2018, 11:23:52 AM
Because we need to full focus to get more profit, so we need to spend more time in bitcoin.
Activity: 242
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 30, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
collecting bitcoin is a natural thing, because some people collect bitcoin to improve their family's economy. this also applies to me who collects bitcoin to improve the economy.
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 10:48:03 AM
Because joining bitcoin is profitable but you must be knowledgeable and smart to deal with it dont sell your coins when you think you dont get a big profit just hold it and wait for the right time.
Activity: 30
August 30, 2018, 07:50:31 AM
For those new to the cryptocurrency market, perhaps spending time researching Bitcoin is essential.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:44:41 AM
Off course spending time with bitcoin is a good thing to do and if we believe in the future of bitcoin for sure we will spend a lot of time with it and if we really need money bitcoin is also one of the best answer so we can able to get some good income.
Activity: 167
August 30, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

I spend time in bitcoin because l want also to change my life because bitcoin changes life.There are lots of millionaires created by bitcoin.And l beleive that lm one of them as bitcoin millionaire.l will wait for my turn.
Pages:
Jump to: