Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 47. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:26:58 AM
Why I am spending so much time for crypto, I just hoping that I can earn money from here even I have a formal job.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 04:13:03 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Yes, it's worth wasting time. Bitcoin and crypto-currency in general can bring a good profit
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
August 29, 2018, 03:53:44 PM
I want to secure a wealthy retirement. I don't want to be that guy who suffers till the last breath of his life. I spend time in bitcoin to learn and find ways to earn money while also working in real life. Both are hard but nothing good comes out nothing.
Because it is an important thing which has capability to change our life. Bitcoin are the future currency. Bitcoin are mainly use for investment purposes because of its both short term and long-term profitable criteria. People mainly use for online transactions, marketing, trading, shopping etc and all these things are happen because of its safe secure transaction facility with blockchain technology support. Bitcoin also accepted by many companies which make its futures secure. And this thing also help it to boost its price.
Activity: 53
August 29, 2018, 03:36:30 PM
Spending time in bitcoin give to us the big possibility to earn huge profit that will change our financial life. Bitcoin is one key to become rich thats why a lot of people focusing in investing on it. More life change because of investing in bitcoin.

I think most of the people who are interested in their lives on bitcoin are trying to make a fortune on cryptocurrency so they want to invest or trade cryptos to get money. Spending more time in bitcoin is like the game you want to win every time you invest or trade.
People face all the struggles in life and one of them is poverty or being poor in terms of financial aspects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 03:12:08 PM
to whom it gives pleasure, to invest in them money, to wait for their growth, to wait long. To whom this is a rush, but definitely not me
Activity: 174
August 29, 2018, 02:42:14 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

In this age and technological era that we are, spending time dealing with Bitcoin is really worth it. The currency is an opportunity for those who are open minded enough to accept this innovations in the aspect of financial technology.   Millionaires have been made with dealings of Bitcoin. How in God's name can that be like to waste of time. Though not the same for everybody but there are positive prospects always.
Activity: 130
August 29, 2018, 02:33:04 PM

We make money from bitcoin, and I think this would be the reasons behind why we spending time to bitcoin because we want to earn money. Especially when we are investing our money in bitcoin we have to keep on monitoring so that we will now the best time to sell our coins, we can rides the waves.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
August 29, 2018, 02:21:19 PM
Bitcoin has given this world the technology of blockchain. Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency with a market dominance. It can help in giving an alterante monetary system to the world. It has future potential to grow because of the underlying market. It has the first mover advantage and hence, the most important cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
August 29, 2018, 02:14:53 PM
For me, in order to achieve something, you have to spend time on it.work hard for it. there's no shortcut to having a better future. and I met some people who spend 6 hours a day in cryptocurrency and I can see that they're enjoying it. and They're getting what they worked for.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
August 29, 2018, 01:33:40 PM
This is because bitcoin have helped many people in their financial dificulties. It can make people rich and happy in their lives. Bitcoin is also not so hard to earn that is why many people wanted to earn more bitcoins.

Bitcoin has made and changed people life. Today we have so many millionaire and few billionaire due to crypto currency. All thanks to it that even people have become self employed or earning some income through it and doing it part tie and supporting their family.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 29, 2018, 01:18:06 PM
This is because bitcoin have helped many people in their financial dificulties. It can make people rich and happy in their lives. Bitcoin is also not so hard to earn that is why many people wanted to earn more bitcoins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 12:42:10 PM
You usually spend time on something that have sense and worth. I spend time with bitcoin because I know it will be worth it, maybe not for now but in the future it will surely be worth it. Time is very essential here in bitcoin, you always need to watch out for the time and give time for bitcoin if you really want to make the most from it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
August 29, 2018, 12:17:20 PM
I also thought about whether I'm wasting my time when deal with crypto. I counted hours spent for analyzing the market and came to the conclusion that this all is not in vain and will contribute to my financial wealth.
Activity: 37
August 29, 2018, 12:11:43 PM
the main thing is Many people like to earn quick and easy money. bitcoin that's the place for that. but we have to learn a lot of things about cryptocurrency. bitcoin the favorite coins in the crypto market that's why many people spend time with bitcoin.
Activity: 54
August 29, 2018, 11:49:35 AM
Yes, it costs. Because the old physical money is uncomfortable
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
August 29, 2018, 11:47:35 AM
I believe that bitcoin is the future of the transaction system globally, spending time on bitcoin will make us more aware and ready to deal with changes that can occur quickly, besides understanding of course we get many benefits that is profit.
Activity: 139
August 29, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
I spend time in bitcoin and cryptocurrency because I believe that it can help me improve my financial status. That is of course with my effort to do what is needed to be done, like investments, trading or joining bounty campaigns. I believe in cryptocurrency, and I wont change my beliefs.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 06:35:30 AM
Investing in btc is far from being a waste of time. Personally I see cryptocurrency as an opportunity to take the economy to a new level.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 05:43:19 AM
and why spend time on it if you can just buy and forget?)
Activity: 281
August 28, 2018, 05:47:37 PM
  Because it is proven that spending your time in bitcoin is worth and profitable. Nowadays that digital currency is trending as a source of extra income many people engage on it specially in bitcoin because it is the most popular with higher value of digital currency in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: