Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 45. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
Bitcoin has given this world the technology of blockchain. Bitcoin is the first ever cryptocurrency with a market dominance. It can help in giving an alterante monetary system to the world. It has future potential to grow because of the underlying market. It has the first mover advantage and hence, the most important cryptocurrency.

Even if many altcoins fall critically or even vanish from the market, Bitcoin will survive. It will stay the most powerful and trusted crypto, which is also the perfect investment.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 04:18:17 AM
The way I am currently here is only for bitcoin, and maybe everyone already knows getting money or profit in bitcoin is easy if those who already understand it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 04:09:52 AM
Everyone will earn much more money here in crypto in any different way such as giving your service to earn bitcoin like promote projects, community manager and bounty manager so many here are have earnings in bitcoin such as here so its worth it if you spend a much more time here like us.
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 03:55:16 AM
Spending your bitcoin time makes sense, if there is a return, if you get to earn it. Otherwise, there is no point. Unfortunately, more people lose than earn money in the end. This is a very complex market and there is a huge volatility and unpredictability.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 31, 2018, 03:46:17 AM
Well, I don't know that what are thinking all people but I think who are spending his time and money to Bitcoin they couldn't be wrong. The market can't stay on few traders so it's clear most of the trader loves BTC and believe on BTC. We are spending our time and money on the perfect place which was not before.
Spending more time in order to take some edge, since bitcoin still being played by most holders, spending time to learn how they are moving is very
important, so we can start and build our strategy to buy in when they are dumping coins and sell it out when they already pumping again, think of
your investment use your time and spare more on learning that's how important it is.
Activity: 24
August 31, 2018, 03:37:30 AM
Spending time on something that is profitable isn't wasted at all. And Bitcoin, too, takes the time to learn about this potential market and seeks more real investors.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
August 31, 2018, 03:01:22 AM
Well, I don't know that what are thinking all people but I think who are spending his time and money to Bitcoin they couldn't be wrong. The market can't stay on few traders so it's clear most of the trader loves BTC and believe on BTC. We are spending our time and money on the perfect place which was not before.
Activity: 25
August 31, 2018, 03:00:37 AM
Although there is no guarantee that Bitcoin will continue to grow even though it has developed so rapidly to date. However, there are many ways to make money with Bitcoin such as mining, speculation or running a new business. It all depends on each individual to make an evaluation of the costs and risks that may arise.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
August 31, 2018, 02:57:45 AM
I spend a lot of time trading bitcoin and some other coins because I can get a lot of profit from bitcoin, so I decided to choose to trade bitcoin every day I spend just for bitcoin.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
August 31, 2018, 02:53:55 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
In my opinion, taking the time to make bitcoin is a wise decision. But I do not encourage those who are working in other technology fields to participate in this market. Getting bitcoin should only be a part-time job. Do the work you love most and have a passion for it, surely you will be rich.
so many good things when knowing bitcoin that happened to my economy. of course it improves my economic situation, and moreover it adds to my experience in doing business.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
August 31, 2018, 02:38:47 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
In my opinion, taking the time to make bitcoin is a wise decision. But I do not encourage those who are working in other technology fields to participate in this market. Getting bitcoin should only be a part-time job. Do the work you love most and have a passion for it, surely you will be rich.
Activity: 378
August 31, 2018, 02:30:03 AM
If you give time it means that it is valuable to you and i spend time in bitcoin because i like to make money with it and i work for websites and software so i need online currency for paying server fee etc and it is good for the other buying and selling of things so i spend my time in bitcoin to become rich.

Spending time on earning cryptocurrency is very necessary because in this way you can have more income monthly or daily depending on how much you invest.
Activity: 364
August 31, 2018, 01:31:33 AM
If you give time it means that it is valuable to you and i spend time in bitcoin because i like to make money with it and i work for websites and software so i need online currency for paying server fee etc and it is good for the other buying and selling of things so i spend my time in bitcoin to become rich.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
August 30, 2018, 11:59:21 PM
To gathering ideas and information to improve our daily life style. And to experience bitcoins business.

I don't think you just need to gather ideas and information when spending your time on Bitcoin since you can earn good profits on investing and trading on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

I don't know the Bitcoin experience nor experiencing it but all I know is that you can use these cryptocurrencies to earn profit.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 30, 2018, 11:38:49 PM
I spend my time with bitcoin because bitcoin is my livelihood, and bitcoin can help meet my needs and my economy.
and in my opinion this is my chance to have income and always try to get it, in any way to work and try to make my life better because I believe bitcoin is the solution.  Wink
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 11:18:29 PM
Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

I think that the crypto currencies is the future. Yes, nowadays the price of BTC is volatile, some people who bought Bitcoin on the high levels sustain losses, but this is temporary. The traders gain a profit on the crypto exchange markets, and I can't say they waste their time.

This is a new economy like an improved stock market. Undoubtedly, the crypto currencies will live and thrive and evolve. They are already invented and they won't disappear. Therefore I advice you to buy or earn some promising crypto currencies as much as possible.

I'll make sure to remember this deep in my heart. Thank you very much for your advice!
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
August 30, 2018, 11:17:07 PM
Bitcoin will be a transaction and financial system that will be used globally, this is what keeps me learning and spending time in bitcoin, and the spend time in bitcoin is certainly a good and profitable thing for the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 11:12:10 PM
Most people find bitcoin as a source of their additional income that is why they spend some of their time for it, especially those who do not earn much. i think its not a waste of time, rather its a big help for them.
Activity: 44
August 30, 2018, 10:49:24 PM
Because they are looking for quik profit. It is almost a part time job Specially if you have services to offer or trade againest bitcoin.
Activity: 16
August 30, 2018, 10:15:01 PM
I do not think spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is useless. Everyone has their own time and can control their time. Should be able to spend time trader coin and other work.
Pages:
Jump to: