Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 60. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 06:47:08 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.

Because from bitcoin I can earn income and make my economy better than I don't spend time on bitcoin. So from that bitcoin really helps people who want to improve their economy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 04:21:59 PM
[quote autho
r=hardrockstar link=topic=4782507.msg43182761#msg43182761 date=1532995152]
I agreed especially for the newky members I need to spend for long time to know and learned while searching the rules of bitcoin.
[/quote]
Spending more times in bitcoin if you are newly member is good cause there your only intentions is to learned all about in to crypto world. You learned how it works and to gain profit and also how to pass all the risk in investing in bitcoin.  There's nothing wrong is you spend more time in bitcoin cause it worth it cause it give you lot of knowledge about in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
August 12, 2018, 04:02:43 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
I really do spend a lot of time in bitcoin because it helps me financially, so i could pay all of my bills and to provide my needs and wants. There are times that i waste a lot of time in bitcoin especially if i joined an unsuccessful and scams projects.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
August 12, 2018, 03:29:22 PM
Now I don't think many people spend time for getting bitcoin, but most people now invest in bitcoin and spend some fiat from their income to buy more bitcoin because its price is decreasing, you can say it's currently cheap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 12, 2018, 04:23:45 AM
i spend time on bitcoin by reading and learning about the chart and what is bitcoin is because i want to get a lot of information in tis because i know that this type of currency will replace all banks and maybe fiat currency .
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

if we benefit from part of the crypto bitcoin currency, I think it's not work that wastes time and vice versa, then my advice if you want to be right in the inner part of the crypto prepare your mental first

Bitcoin is the volatile cryptocurrency, meanwhile, I also think that if you spend time dealing with BTC, sooner, or later, but you will have very good returns. Just know how to be patient.

I spend time with bitcoin because  it's worthy for me. I prepare my long patient to gain money with it. And it gives me a huge of profits that no one can give it, adide bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 12, 2018, 04:07:38 AM

if we benefit from part of the crypto bitcoin currency, I think it's not work that wastes time and vice versa, then my advice if you want to be right in the inner part of the crypto prepare your mental first

Bitcoin is the volatile cryptocurrency, meanwhile, I also think that if you spend time dealing with BTC, sooner, or later, but you will have very good returns. Just know how to be patient.
Activity: 325
August 12, 2018, 02:45:43 AM
Not in bitcoins but in this forum I guess. Im more lively here than other social media just like (facebook and twitter. Etc) because it was more interesting here. You can learn a lot in this world because of different topics and I love it.
Activity: 420
August 12, 2018, 02:30:35 AM
if we want to be successful then we must be able to use time well and it doesn't matter if we spend time on something that will give good results too, so we can focus and what we do will succeed
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
August 12, 2018, 02:15:27 AM
When investing in bitcoin you should invest in time so you can grasp and be able to understand the trends and what the market is going so that we have more suitable plans for the market.

Earning money is one inevitable need of the day and being professional, you got to spend time earning money. Bitcoin has made it a bit easier and you can earn easy money by investing in the right coin in Bitcoin for some time.
 Since the technology has been great so far and giving away extensive profits, it is considered as a shortcut to making money and that is the only reason why people spend their time in Bitcoin. The pace of growth in the worth of Bitcoin is much more than that in any of the traditional assets.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 08:17:16 PM
I spend so much time in bitcoin because i beleive that bitcoin can help me in financial problem i dont think that i've wasted my time playing this because for me this is job that gives me money.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
August 11, 2018, 07:58:39 PM

Yes probably a lot of person tends to spend their time in cryptocurrency world because they know it will gives for them a better life. People with having financially problem is looking for their luck by taking all risk such as engaging here in crypto ecosystem. Unless for those riches people they spent their time in their business and other mattera of their life.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 07:36:19 PM
I will simply become a billionaire here. Because I can create more bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
August 11, 2018, 07:34:05 PM
Spending time in bitcoin is the one thing that other people do that's why they became a rich one and I think some people will also do that thing even me. If this thing could help me grow and make me rich of spending some time and money I will do it for the sake of my future and family to earn a wealthy living like other people.
Activity: 332
August 11, 2018, 07:04:52 PM
No amount of time spent in Bitcoin related activities or crypto  currency is a waste. Come to think of it, one can not count as waste time he or she spent in a profitable endeavor

the state of bitcoin really has to wait. not as easy as you can imagine. because we only work so we can only adjust the time determined by the parties concerned.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 11, 2018, 05:56:23 PM
I know a few people’s they changed their destiny and living their life with financial freedom. Just because they spent time and money in bitcoin. Their lives would not be so comfortable if they didn’t decide to invest their time in bitcoin. So, It’s worth spending time in bitcoin if someone wants to change his luck.

I must say it’s worth spending time and money in bitcoin even if bitcoin does not seem attractive to you. Smart peoples understand the potential and future of bitcoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
August 11, 2018, 05:33:06 PM
No amount of time spent in Bitcoin related activities or crypto  currency is a waste. Come to think of it, one can not count as waste time he or she spent in a profitable endeavor
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 02:50:14 PM
Yes it is rational. Mainly we spend time n things that bring us some sort of benefit, in this case profit. And spending time on earning bitcoins for profits or money is the most rational choice. Remember the saying "Time is money",and so is bitcoin.
Wasting time will if no benefit is realized from the time input you have invested in bitcoin. But all in all. If one understands bitcoin, that person will never waste time if its invested in bitcoin.
Activity: 176
August 11, 2018, 02:29:26 PM
Right now your question is sounding more reasonable than it was 3 months ago, sell bitcoin is having a really hard time on the market right now, and who knows what are we going to face next.
Activity: 354
August 11, 2018, 11:50:35 AM
I like to spend time on bitcoin because I can benefit from bitcoin. I often trade to get a lot of money. we all can trade bitcoin to get a lot of money, the traders are often lucky to trade crypto currencies because the market prices often go up and down.
I suggest for people who want to get rich better they trade in the crypto currency market.
Pages:
Jump to: