Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 59. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 01:55:53 AM
I spending my time in bitcoin because it really helps to me especially when we talk about the money we earn in using it that's why i want to focused on working it. But sometimes i feel weird but i don't know why i think because i felt its hard that's why i always manage my time so i can't felt this way.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:53:16 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Bitcoin is the method for you to take the prefix of your additional prefix. If the valid point is well, you should think bitcoin will be a method for your money for you.
Activity: 139
August 14, 2018, 12:40:39 AM
Yes, for me bitcoin can help us to have extra financial income. And for me, my time spent in joining campaigns in bitcoin or icos is totally not wasted. I enjoy what I am doing here because I get more information about cryptocurrency and I earn in a short period of time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
August 13, 2018, 11:49:22 PM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Some people want to earn money by opening a real business in their lives, but they don't have the capital for it. When Bitcoin was born in this world, they have the opportunity to earn money and plus there are several crypto projects that provide some assets for free and they can sell it to collect bitcoin. After they have accumulated enough bitcoin, they have the capital to open a business. So they spend time in the world of crypto and bitcoin to take their chances.
Activity: 56
August 13, 2018, 11:46:13 PM
The bitcoin is Digital currency like the stock market in our life. It's the interesting deal.
Activity: 149
August 13, 2018, 11:27:13 PM
many of still spend time in bitcoin especially in trading because we still want to buy bitcoin at the low price. and if we can get bitcoin, then we have an opportunity to sell bitcoin at the high price IF the price increase in the future. but maybe many people still afraid to buy bitcoin because the price now is not stable and the possibility for the price to get down is wide open and they want to wait for a while until the price reaches the bottom price. besides that, we spend time in bitcoin is to learn about bitcoin movements so we know what the next things that we should do.
I'm spending time in bitcoin because i want to learn more techniques and strategy in how to gain bigger profit. I admit that this not easy to earn money in bitcoin, we have to take all the risk and acquire knowledge to be successful. If i will find success here in bitcoin i can now prove to my friends that bitcoin is not a scam, yet a savior to those who are suffering from money crises.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
August 13, 2018, 11:00:16 PM
many of still spend time in bitcoin especially in trading because we still want to buy bitcoin at the low price. and if we can get bitcoin, then we have an opportunity to sell bitcoin at the high price IF the price increase in the future. but maybe many people still afraid to buy bitcoin because the price now is not stable and the possibility for the price to get down is wide open and they want to wait for a while until the price reaches the bottom price. besides that, we spend time in bitcoin is to learn about bitcoin movements so we know what the next things that we should do.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
August 12, 2018, 11:36:24 PM
We can't deny that everybody wants to get rich the easy way, Bitcoin is one of the ways to get rich easily. as well as working, we spend most of the time to be at work and at home when we only have a little time for the family and then go rest. But with Bitcoin we could remain in the home, divide the work and family.
I honestly never get why people think that bitcoin can make you rich. The people who have invested in the past when bitcoin was much cheaper, those are the people who got rich from bitcoin. That train has already passed and it will take a lot more money today for you to be rich in bitcoin unlike before since the price is a lot more.

The work is alright. It requires nothing but a computer and an Internet connection. The only thing you have to invest in is maybe an upgrade of computer so your workflow will be easier and maybe a better Internet plan.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
August 12, 2018, 11:24:37 PM

Doing things and spending time with bitcoins is a rational idea ,its just like  you secured your future dreams  into a good hands, therefore i conclude thats doing a good stuff about bitcoin is worthy and not wasted my time,because i believe that,everythings about in crypto have a good  and positive impact into our life,thats why i dont mind whats others thinkings about crypto,they said its bubble but in my own thought as long as i gain profit in proper ways,then i always there to depend on.

Agree. Most of us are willing to spend time if this will bring us a good benefits in the long run, like crypto industry investment which I think make my time precious with all of the succeesful ICO's that I am participating. So with time spent, effort and dedication to crypto works surely it will bear a lots of profits at the end.
Activity: 72
August 12, 2018, 10:14:14 PM
like this, if you already have enough knowledge, understand how BTTC works, and you have benefited from it there is no reason to say that it is a waste of time, but if you are a beginner join this crypto and have no results but you continue to impose at the expense of all your time yes maybe it's not rational, I hope anyone who joins crypto still has logic and rational thinking, here we aim to get an advantage, even though there must be sacrifice but at least that sacrifice does not make your life messy and can still be accepted by common sense
Activity: 74
August 12, 2018, 10:13:13 PM
We can't deny that everybody wants to get rich the easy way, Bitcoin is one of the ways to get rich easily. as well as working, we spend most of the time to be at work and at home when we only have a little time for the family and then go rest. But with Bitcoin we could remain in the home, divide the work and family.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
August 12, 2018, 10:01:23 PM

Doing things and spending time with bitcoins is a rational idea ,its just like  you secured your future dreams  into a good hands, therefore i conclude thats doing a good stuff about bitcoin is worthy and not wasted my time,because i believe that,everythings about in crypto have a good  and positive impact into our life,thats why i dont mind whats others thinkings about crypto,they said its bubble but in my own thought as long as i gain profit in proper ways,then i always there to depend on.
Activity: 83
August 12, 2018, 09:16:06 PM
For more info to know and to learn about bitcoin then i can apply here and join in a campaign. While im free im reading here to learn because this is only for me so i can share my knowledge and to have a nice post.
Activity: 39
August 12, 2018, 07:53:56 PM
The reason is for you to earn a good living. The more time you spend on Bitcoin and crypto at times, the better it may be for you to earn more from it. If you have no other job, you can spend as much time as possible with it.
Activity: 10
August 12, 2018, 07:34:55 PM
Witnessing my friend who has improved their lives for the better through cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin, this triggers me to spend more time researching what is bitcoin and how to earn and get profit from it.
Activity: 2
August 12, 2018, 07:19:14 PM
my reason is probably same as other users that is want to earn money here because I know it provides source of income as long as we want to work hard. And it is very fun taking part here we can study while earning.
Activity: 201
August 12, 2018, 07:06:50 PM

I think making some time just to work with Bitcoin is great and I think it it able us to become fruitful in a way that we are not presdured to do stuff when we dont feel so. Bitcoij offers profit,it needs people to perform certain tasks and as exchange they will pay them and I guess unlike wasting this is important.
Activity: 322
August 12, 2018, 06:59:19 PM
take time for bitcoin to get extra income. because bitcoin I learned many things. crypto trading which in my opinion is very interesting. learning to take part in a bounty campaign, getting new friends is very fun. learn new things that I have never touched before. like making a video ... it's a huge challenge for me. and I got past it ...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
August 12, 2018, 06:55:04 PM
I think warning beside earning money is completely useless if you do not possess any skill. Money making is very easy and is available widely the only thing you have to give is your skills. Like how well can you sell a product or trade in the market, you will need the candlestick reading and lot more stuff from each and every section in life. I will advise if you want to develop yourself improve your skill set by learning more on that subject.
Activity: 384
August 12, 2018, 06:50:22 PM
I spend time with bitcoin is to get extra income. Because I was confused how to find it, and I found it on bitcoin. Because bitcoin is very interesting to be used as additional work. So I spend time for a better future. that is my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: