Pages:
Author

Topic: Why spend time in bitcoins? - page 61. (Read 42372 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:50:20 AM
Simply because bitcoin gives us a lot of opportunity to earn.  So,  it is really worth to spend time for this than playing too much time of non sense games that just wasting our time. 😊
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
August 11, 2018, 11:49:40 AM
I spend time in Bitcoin, because it gives me more knowledge about the economy, and also it helps to be more strategic, and it gives me income that I can use to support my needs. It's also the future, that's why I am spending time right now, understanding Bitcoin in early state gives you advantage in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:11:36 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Why we should spend time in bitcoins? It is because for us to become more aware on the future of our payment system. Bitcoin is the new technology that can change the whole economic system.

Bitcoin has been tested and deserves to be used as a future payment system, with bitcoin we can send money faster, safer and certainly cheaper, this is what makes us always have to spend time on bitcoin.
Activity: 208
August 11, 2018, 10:59:50 AM
I think spending time on bitcoin is a good and fun thing, as we know that the future of transactions will use bitcoin so if we learn and understand bitcoin from the start this will make us ready to see the future and of course we will get huge profit.
I agree with you. Bitcoin is the future of the world economy. Some people have succeeded and proven it. There is no boring thing here. We only plant then pick the fruit
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
August 11, 2018, 10:55:43 AM
We all experience being financially challenged and we cannot deny that money makes us revolve around it. When we find ways to alleviate our financial suffering, we stand our ground and spend so much effort just to see the result and of course, benefit from it. Do you think that spending time and effort to gain bitcoins is a rational idea? Do you think that you could've been wasting your time? Let me know about your thoughts.
Why we should spend time in bitcoins? It is because for us to become more aware on the future of our payment system. Bitcoin is the new technology that can change the whole economic system.
Activity: 350
August 11, 2018, 10:53:48 AM
maybe because bitcoin is a workplace that is very easy to get money and income to meet economic and other needs.

Bitcoins is easy to get but not easy to multiply because the market price is depending on supply and demand so you should always study the situation before investing or selling your coins.
Activity: 384
August 11, 2018, 10:50:50 AM
I think spending time on bitcoin is a good and fun thing, as we know that the future of transactions will use bitcoin so if we learn and understand bitcoin from the start this will make us ready to see the future and of course we will get huge profit.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 10:45:02 AM
maybe because bitcoin is a workplace that is very easy to get money and income to meet economic and other needs.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
August 11, 2018, 10:37:03 AM
It is an important requirement to spend a lot of time here in bitcoin so that your earnings and profit will grow. As an example, whenever you buy bitcoin at its low value, you need to spend a lot of time waiting for its value to grow and if you are going to be impatient, you will not be able to earn large amount of money from it that's why spending time here and being patient is very important.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 10:32:51 AM
Because BTC has many benefits for us, I believe they will grow in the near future, so please be patient.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 11, 2018, 10:15:21 AM
I always spend time here in crypto because I know it is much required that I do so. If I am going to be cramming about it, I am pretty sure I won't earn that high. It is important that you always spend a lot of time here and to be disciplined with your scheduling so that you can make the most of your profit when it comes.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
August 11, 2018, 10:05:42 AM
Bitcoin is a phenomenon in this century after social media, I am sure that the influence of bitcoin will be bigger and fantastic and immediately defeat paypal for internet payment, investing bitcoin now is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
August 11, 2018, 09:52:02 AM
Because bitcoin is hope for everyone and spending time in bitcoin is very great full for each individual imagine bitcoin can help us to become successful in life and it is proven that many people become rich through bitcoin helps.So it means every people has a chance to do the same and I'm glad that bitcoin came into my life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 11, 2018, 09:45:56 AM
Actually i think, we need to experience it by ourselves. Not everything works the same to everyone. Maybe some of us, who spend time in crypto, make a lot of profits that can support their life and financial situation greatly. But also there are many who failed here and even experience loss from investing in bitcoin.
I think it depends on us, many feel it's not worthless to spend time in bitcoin, but many also feel it's useless and prefer to do some more certain things. I think we should just do what we want to do, experience it by ourself, and choose whether it's worth it or not. But until now, i never think all things that i've done here is worthless and useless.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
August 11, 2018, 09:00:20 AM

We spend time with bitcoins because we wanted to earn from our investments and staying in the crypto market will lead us to a wider knowledge for us to better understand the market and for us to know the best strategy that we need.
Activity: 173
August 11, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

You just waiting when you do investment, so i don't think wasting time in bitcoin could happen and put in your mind that investing is just side job, never expect that to become main source of your income, find proper jobs for your main income.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
August 11, 2018, 08:55:35 AM
Time is very essential here in bitcoin knowing that before you can gain much profit here, patience should be practiced first since you need to wait for a very long time. If you are going to be impatient and lazy, never expect anything from bitcoin. In my case, I always spend time in bitcoin because I know sooner or later, everything will make sense.
Activity: 114
August 11, 2018, 08:50:48 AM
I spend time on bitcoin because it has changed my financial situation.so to get more profit, I spend time on bitcoin. I want to get involved and know how bitcoin works because when I hear that bitcoin is a good investment and can help you make your life easier. if you work it is a big help to maintain your other needs and help you most in online transactions .
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
August 11, 2018, 08:00:21 AM
Time is also needed in bitcoin activities , you must spend quality time for bitcoins in order to accomplish and finish the task required by the bounty campaign to promote the ICO project, time is also needed if you will go on trading activities, for you will monitor the exchange and the market.
Activity: 392
http://o-tu.ru/
August 11, 2018, 07:38:40 AM

These are the thoughts you say I had in 2013, when I first heard about the blockchain and bitcoin model. At that time I did not buy it and did not keep it, because I was the same skeptic as you. I recently watched bitcoin transactions and was surprised that at that time several thousand Satoshi was$ 5 and now it is about$50.so my advice to you, collect bitcoins and earn.
Pages:
Jump to: