Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60 - page 6. (Read 3252 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
November 08, 2018, 03:21:11 AM
You may be mistaken, now ETH is at $ 200 and they are on the upward trend, so be calm, do not be embarrassed and make inaccurate decisions, so be influential. Other investor psychology
May be only short-term growth but it is also a positive signal for ETH. Currently ETH has surpassed 220$ and it will soon go up to 250$ if the market continues to green in the next few days
This due to the next hardfork in ethereum platform if you are seeing a notice that has been published by forkdelta if BIP1032 will be implemented to the ethereum platform as soon as possible.
I doubt that will be happened shortly. We are still waiting for ETF decision from SEC
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
November 08, 2018, 03:14:41 AM
Currently ETH is $ 215 and the $ 60 price is unlikely. The $ 190 price can take place but when we analysis at the current status ETH will quickly return to its position as of 2017. We need a lot of positive thinking about the market and Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 03:00:27 AM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.
If the whales continue to support it, and so will it be, then investors will be pulled after this movement and there will be growth, not descent, as you would expect. Especially now we see stabilization in price, and sharp descents, so that you are wrong.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 12:27:51 AM
This must be a kind of joke as I can't see eth dipping to that let even with the bear market but the swing between $150-200 is possible as we can see some dip again if btc start it's run which will bring us back to another bear market for altcoins.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 07, 2018, 12:08:40 AM
If Ethereum falls to $ 60, then the crypto money market will be in a very bad position. We hope the big investors will come back. And the market is recovering.
In the last days ethereum has shown some signs that it is ready to begin to recover some of the value that it has lost in the previous months, now it is very unlikely that this is going to be the bull 's market that everyone seems to be expecting, but it seems that we are going to see a small correction up which is something that we need because the price of ethereum was so low that people began to lose hope that it was going to recover anytime soon.

This is why I am keeping a very close look at what it's happening in ethereum right now because I think there is going to be a very good opportunity to make a lot of money if you invest in ethereum right now.
I agreed with what you said about the opportunity of making a good money through ethereum and I also want Cryki21 to know that ethereum will still dump in price but definitely not the price mentioned by the OP. However, i disagree with what OP said about new people not investing into ICO because people still invest into ICO despite the scam issue which is rampant.
Activity: 448
November 06, 2018, 11:42:43 PM
You may be mistaken, now ETH is at $ 200 and they are on the upward trend, so be calm, do not be embarrassed and make inaccurate decisions, so be influential. Other investor psychology
May be only short-term growth but it is also a positive signal for ETH. Currently ETH has surpassed 220$ and it will soon go up to 250$ if the market continues to green in the next few days
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2018, 11:28:32 PM
Already the price of ETH is kept increasing and this year the price of ETH lowest value near at 170$ but if you compare with yesterday price the price of ETH more than 20$ in the market. The market seems to be bullish, let's wait and see how the market is going to be in the coming days.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
November 06, 2018, 11:06:20 PM
Crypto markets are also maturing, and extremely volatile moves in the top 10 coins are more unlikely in a state of global and consistent access to new information about these names.

In fact, the more the speculation becomes mainstream, the less likely it is to go to these extreme levels unexpectedly, so in a way popular speculative debate is good for the robustness of a market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 05:23:48 PM
Ethereum is unlikely to now be lower than 200 dollars. The likelihood that he will do the pump is much higher at the moment. Therefore, it has long been necessary for them to purchase.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
November 06, 2018, 10:55:57 PM
ETH at a price of $ 60 will never occur because this coin has a framework that no other coin has.
stop dreaming ETH will touch $ 60 because for me this year ETH will reach $ 600.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
November 06, 2018, 09:50:55 PM
if an object is very good, it will definitely be sought by buyers.
so does Eth which can increase many times in a short time.
because eth has a blockchain that is able to make tokens
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
November 06, 2018, 07:37:07 PM
I never see it going to happen or ever think that bitcoin will go below 100$ mark mainly because Ethereum is very in demand especially when we talk about its smart contract blockchain. ICOs are using the said blockchain than any other blockchain available in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 420
November 06, 2018, 06:21:11 PM
It's impossible for Ethereum to drop 60 dollars.Ethereum's cheapest prices were 200 dollars.Ethereum is the most robust coin.Ethereum will be in every future infrastructure.The value of ethereum is not understood right now.But ethereum is an invention
Activity: 280
November 06, 2018, 05:57:18 PM
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 06, 2018, 05:11:24 PM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

It will drop in fundamental point of view if the 2.0 fails to the promise and Vitalik will eat his words again. Out of the upcoming projects made it to the top 50 in a shorter period as their competitor this might happen such as EOS and Vechain.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
November 06, 2018, 04:47:32 PM
If Ethereum falls to $ 60, then the crypto money market will be in a very bad position. We hope the big investors will come back. And the market is recovering.
In the last days ethereum has shown some signs that it is ready to begin to recover some of the value that it has lost in the previous months, now it is very unlikely that this is going to be the bull 's market that everyone seems to be expecting, but it seems that we are going to see a small correction up which is something that we need because the price of ethereum was so low that people began to lose hope that it was going to recover anytime soon.

This is why I am keeping a very close look at what it's happening in ethereum right now because I think there is going to be a very good opportunity to make a lot of money if you invest in ethereum right now.
Activity: 72
November 06, 2018, 04:01:43 AM
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 06, 2018, 03:47:29 AM
If you are serious about ETH, then you should know that ETH's mining price is only $74-$90, and due to the continued downturn in the ICO market, ETH sales are also limited!
Activity: 378
November 06, 2018, 03:31:10 AM

So far, I absolutely do not see any reasons for such a situation to occur in the crypto market. As before, Ethereum remains a popular and useful platform for digital society, which will steadily develop in the future. Therefore, prices from next year will gradually go up.
Activity: 294
November 04, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

I am sure that the situation in 2017 will repeat and we will see a growing market in 2018-2019. Demand for coins will soon recover, you need to wait for a positive news background.
Pages:
Jump to: