Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60 - page 8. (Read 3252 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
October 29, 2018, 02:46:34 PM
i do not get your point, why did you pick 60$, and not 20$ instead, or 5$ that you mentioned was the beginning
regarding black swan, yes, if you always predict something bad, you will certainly be right once, it is a matter of statistics, not analysis or something else

i do think that ETH will not rise today, or tomorrow, but this is still early stage of development, and some consolidation is needed, if not necessary, so that we lower volatility, and than big investors will come into play
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
I don’t expect Ether to drop to $60, if it happens crypto market will crash. As most of the project still to launch will dump. Ether is a big platform which is continuously bought & sold. Ether will not drop so much, it will rise again to its top, as it is most trusted coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
October 29, 2018, 02:33:39 PM
in my opinion ethereum went down because investors had benefited from the ICO tokens they followed and then they sold them, and this is reasonable in my opinion. The most important thing for me is the optimistic attitude, that ethereum will be back up like bitcoin in 2014, try to be patient and be sure of your investment
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
October 29, 2018, 02:32:51 PM
I just can't see that happening. To be fair, I didn't think it'd go under $200. There are just a lot more people involved in the cryptocurrency space than in early 2017 when Ether was last $60. The only way ETH dids that low is if it gets completely dominated by another platform like EOS, ADA, NEO etc... and personally I don't think that'll happen any time soon.
Activity: 490
October 29, 2018, 02:28:26 PM
I don’t see a situation and when the ETH could really fall to such serious limits about which it’s written here, I don’t believe it, because I just can’t correctly understand the reasons why it can happen. So I just don’t believe it and that's right from my point of view.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
October 29, 2018, 02:24:00 PM
You are taliking about the Ethereum token right>
i will be straight on this. ETH wil never drop less than a hudred unless BTC dorps to 2000 USD again.
and we all know it will never happen in this copmmunity.
we are such an exag person in this community
i am expecting more than 500 USD each ETH before 2019 came.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
October 29, 2018, 02:22:07 PM
That's right, the demand pushes the price up and attracted new investors, but most of these investors came at the time of HYIP. Now the current situation in the market has shaken out all the random people. This means that the market has become healthier and more stable. The market needs serious investors for its further development.
The market needs all kind of investors, those that are serious and can invest for the long term are the ones that are going to earn money, but we also need all of those that make reckless investments because you are going to get your profits from them and they are also going to be the ones that makes the adoption of cryptocurrencies a lot faster this happened in the past with other bubbles like the dot com bubble, while many people lost money in that bubble that also impulsed the development of the internet and its infrastructure.

And it allowed a faster development that would have been impossible without that kind of interest coming from your average person on the street, so we need every person we can get to invest in this market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 26, 2018, 11:25:01 AM
Large interest and investment in ICOS last year truly helped the course of ethereum and caused high price appreciation. ICO depreciation and market sell off are responsible for the major decline.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 04:30:05 AM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

When drop to $60? no right?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 03:46:39 AM
Ethereum is experiencing up and down prices and I think this is a natural thing that also happens every year, ethereum will slowly reach the normal price again and this is just a matter of time, keep thinking positive for ethereum
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 03:37:15 AM
If Ethereum falls to $ 60, then definitely buy with free money and take into account the future growth prospects to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 152
October 26, 2018, 03:24:55 AM
So what is the recommendation of this post? To sell all Eth's while its not too late and the price did not fall even lower?
Activity: 145
October 26, 2018, 03:21:19 AM
I believe the Ethereum has reached the bottom. wait for the system update and it will start to grow. this is expected to happen in January 2019.
Activity: 350
October 26, 2018, 03:11:15 AM
I also agree that the price of Ethereum may fall again, but I don't think it will fall below $60. If we analyze it carefully, then we know that the mining price of ETH is about $70-$80! When the price drops to the mining price, the resistance will start to rebound!
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
October 26, 2018, 03:06:45 AM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

60 USD is almost guaranteed that can not happen with value of Ethereum at the current time. Th decline of ICO is one of reasons that make ETH's price falls, but it is not all. ETH is obliged to go through its price cycle

I do not believe that Ethereum can fall so greatly. It will not happen - the altcoin popularity is too high. No, I am not waiting that ETH will gain very fast but it will grow. Probably, soon we will see ETH for $500 and more.
Activity: 302
October 26, 2018, 02:19:34 AM
I do not believe in falling to 60 under any circumstances. In general, the course below 120 can not even suggest. I think this and so will cause a terrible panic in all holders of the ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 01:25:23 AM
Possible. When there is a big drop we might also see a big re-bounce from the 60 mark. However i think not many will be able to benefit from this 60 mark, maybe somewhere around 150 mark majority of people will leave ether market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 06:59:06 PM
There will be ICOs in the future as well with great ideas and products and ETH platform will remain the most used platform for long. That being said, the price will recover and probably never touch $150 or below.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 25, 2018, 06:46:56 PM
I agree with the part of your post which says there are no new people to invest in ICOs, this might have affected ether price due to low patronage but if you associate the fall in ether price to the fact that people buy and sell, then I find it difficult to agree.
Ethereum is really affecting into the market. A lot of project suffering discontinual of its development cause they never reach their target collected sales due to market condition. And investors never give their trust as they saw that our market seems to be struggling hard and they are now currently suffered losses.  
Activity: 585
October 25, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
That is the overall situation of the market, the pennies are down. It's easy to lose an Ether to $ 60. But many predict that the aether will rise to $ 1,000 in the near future. You do not hurry to sell cheap waiting for the price will increase. You should buy at cheap prices to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: