Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the Ether will drop to $ 60 - page 4. (Read 3252 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
November 13, 2018, 10:04:47 AM
$60 is a joke, I also predicted that Ethereum that it will go to $50 this year but It will not gonna happen because of the Dapps that are running on Ethereum there are Dapps that has a working product and very successful for example IDEX and Bancor, and also there are Dapps about blockchain gaming Ethereum will become mainstream in the future
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
November 13, 2018, 06:24:30 AM
i dont think it is possible. if it was possible. believe me it would already be dropped around 60 usd. but it resist around 200 usd for so long time. considering future of ethereum, demand is high still.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
November 13, 2018, 06:09:42 AM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

Im finding it hard to get the point, but as i understand if i am not mistaken, its all because of ICO, people just invest ether, in order to earn some fiat and or a cash, but whatever it is, still ether has millions of supporters and users, it will be ether again and again, time by time, price may appreciate.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 05:27:09 AM
ETH is now $ 200 sweetheart, I think you were confused with some coin, ETH price can not be reduced as such, I think it is possible that ETH will increase by the end of this year, the value they will Increase more strongly. That is according to my personal prediction.
Activity: 322
November 13, 2018, 05:17:13 AM
You are confused ETH with some coin, but now ETH is standing at $ 210, not increase not reduce, do they may drop below $ 60. That is a very unreasonable thing. You have been confused with some coin
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
November 13, 2018, 04:46:12 AM
While everyone is waiting for growth, I expect a sharp decline. Yes, exactly the one that Nassim Taleb always waits for and he regularly waits.

Due to what the Ether grew from $ 5 to $ 1200? Everything is very simple. He grew up due to the fact that people came to the market, bought the Ether and invested in the ICO. That is, "They needed the ether physically." Demand is growing. The price was growing.

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell ​​for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

That's all you need to know. There is no black cat in a dark room. But there is a soaring swan of the same color.

just a little demands in the markets, but doesn't mean ethereum price will down harder til $60 my friend
i think $200 is a strong support for eth,, and i hope this price is the bottom from ethereum  Wink
Activity: 630
November 13, 2018, 04:38:13 AM
How did you count exactly 60$ point? How is it possible? I don't think it is appropriate point to make your purchase.
Eth won't drop drastically, it would mean the end of crypto
if eth drops to a value of $ 60, then it can be true that crypto will die.
but that won't be possible, surely before that value, eth will be pumped again. so you can be sure that eth will always live

but if I think ico will develop and eth won't fall at a price of $ 60, because ico's marketing must prepare something to smooth out ico. so eth won't fall at the value of $ 60 because the more et days are attracted by everyone
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
November 13, 2018, 03:53:41 AM
How did you count exactly 60$ point? How is it possible? I don't think it is appropriate point to make your purchase.
if eth drops to a value of $ 60, then it can be true that crypto will die.
but that won't be possible, surely before that value, eth will be pumped again. so you can be sure that eth will always live
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
November 13, 2018, 02:45:53 AM
Many people are panicking so much that they are too easy to decide something. like now where they make a lot of FUD about market predictions that they won't get big profits later
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 02:35:15 AM
You have expressed your opinion, and many people think otherwise that he is still at the same level before jumping forward. Therefore, how many people, so many opinions, time will judge all.
Activity: 406
November 11, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

I don't believe that's possible. It sounds like fiction to me. Where else is he supposed to fall below. He's down. If it happens that he still falls to $ 60, I'm afraid I'll lose faith in him.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
November 11, 2018, 12:12:24 PM
I don't understand why you are so pesimistic. Ether will never go to that price, will be 600$ when most altcoins will grow
He give reasons why Ethereum will go down to $60, but I doubt if this is going to play out. Ethereum is not only using for icos and tokens are not only converted to Ethereum but to many other coins. The reason why Ethereum is going down is because every other coins are going down. Bitcoin is like a central bank to every other coins and if it is bearish there is no way Ethereum should remain bullish because people are investing into icos through it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 11:35:25 AM
I don't understand why you are so pesimistic. Ether will never go to that price, will be 600$ when most altcoins will grow
Activity: 798
November 11, 2018, 11:33:22 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

Today everything is different. New people no longer invest in ICO. And old investors sell different chermet, which is called "token." Sell for what? That's right, for the Ether. Then what are they doing? That's right, they go to the market and sell the Ether. He does what? Correctly, falls.

Your assumption is not acceptable to me because aside for being a trusted token based platform that gaining a number of followers and users, Eth is Eth the top 2 in the list.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 10:55:19 AM
If etehreum price drop below 100 $ so many holder and ICO's will colapse, but i think its will not happen, even many ICOs scam but new ICO still coming like  frog in the rain forest
I am sure that ETH will not reach the price of $ 100. it is too small. I think that as much as possible he can fall to $ 150 and then the growth will begin
We have the same vision about the price of ETH in the future, 100$ is to low to go down, ETh is now stable at 200$ waiting for some ignition in the coming days.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 09:47:58 AM
If etehreum price drop below 100 $ so many holder and ICO's will colapse, but i think its will not happen, even many ICOs scam but new ICO still coming like  frog in the rain forest
I am sure that ETH will not reach the price of $ 100. it is too small. I think that as much as possible he can fall to $ 150 and then the growth will begin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
November 11, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
I think that prices in 100 and below dollars will not. Ethereum survived its worst times. The developers have announced the Constantinople. And now we will observe only the price up.
It is indeed difficult but if something bad happens in cryptocurrency it is certainly possible. anything here can happen. the thing that surprised us was that the increase could also be due to the decline
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
November 11, 2018, 09:17:13 AM
I think that prices in 100 and below dollars will not. Ethereum survived its worst times. The developers have announced the Constantinople. And now we will observe only the price up.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
November 11, 2018, 09:04:31 AM
We all don't want to happen as it really affects the trade market and causing huge losses for investors.
Not only ICO's will stop but for sure the interest of the people will also be gone. But I'm pretty sure Ethereum won't go that easy and it only be unrealistic event in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: