Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 3. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
because there are some people that want to collect bitcoin with cheaper price. as soon as they decide that they bought enough and fullfilled their wallets then a new bull run is going to start till they want to cash out.
right, there are some people who with good capital or news try to invest in bitcoin at low prices. of course they will seek big profits. for that do not be affected by negative news and still hold your assets
absolutely right because now there are so many provocateurs who want to use us so we release bitcoin at a low price. with that person can get a big profit
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
because there are some people that want to collect bitcoin with cheaper price. as soon as they decide that they bought enough and fullfilled their wallets then a new bull run is going to start till they want to cash out.
right, there are some people who with good capital or news try to invest in bitcoin at low prices. of course they will seek big profits. for that do not be affected by negative news and still hold your assets

This will be good to all new investors who invested in a very cheap price of coins because soon they can have a sure profit that time. Anyway, I am still positive that the market will recover again soon.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
The value of Bitcoin goes down for a variety of reasons. Some large countries banned them from using them and considered them illegal, including China, France and Korea. This makes the value of it significantly reduced. Google then banned ads related to ICOs, which lost many people's earnings. Some of the major social networks in the world do the same. It has a tremendous impact on Bitcoin, so its value goes down
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
The reason why the price of bitcoin rapidly down it is because there is a lots of supply in bitcoin . But if the bitcoin supply decreaes then I conclude that there is a changes in price .

Yes that a one of the cause. But i think there are more causes of bitcoin rapidly down , and i think the reason is the alts coins and shitcoins that come in the market . They choose altcoin and shitcoin so the demand of bitcoin going down and its affect in the price . Whales can pump and dump the price and this is the one i think the reason why bitcoin still down.

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 03:32:29 PM
Actually, all the goods have fluctuations and so is bitcoin there may be some things that we do not understand the main cause of the decline in bitcoin could be because the amount of supply that has returned a lot and blinded the price of bitcoin dropped dramatically
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 20, 2018, 12:49:40 PM
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
The fomo is ended and in january there is a big hack on NEM which make everyone panic sell and even more bad even coming out such as banchor, coinrail and bithumb got hacked.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
September 20, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
if in my opinion, there are many investors who sell bitcoin when the market goes down like this year, so that is a considerable influence on the price of bitcoin. when more investors buy bitcoin, the faster the price increases and vice versa

A lot many of the Bitcoin holders are quite young, either in their 20s or even in the teens. So we can't expect them to have patience and hold on to their coins for two or three years. After a while, they lose their patience and give up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 12:15:07 PM
if in my opinion, there are many investors who sell bitcoin when the market goes down like this year, so that is a considerable influence on the price of bitcoin. when more investors buy bitcoin, the faster the price increases and vice versa
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 11:56:49 AM
Of course there are, at the end of 2017 in mining, so much investment has come that until now, by inertia, new capacities are being introduced, which were planned last year. And it seems to me that many of them lose their losses, and do not earn money on caviar.

Rosette in Siberia is even cheaper than three rubles, in Irkutsk night rate is so generally 1 cent comes out! This is for individuals, but you can evaluate the order. By the way, in the west, too, there are tidbits where, during an overabundance, electricity is ready to be supplied free of charge, only consume.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 20, 2018, 10:45:26 AM
I saw this is it happens every year, bitcoin price has always had a phase every year, we can see from the previous years, this year bitcoin tends to fall, because the previous year bitcoin price already increased very high, and I am sure bitcoin price will rise again in the year 2019, could even rise higher after halving in the year 2020.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 20, 2018, 10:39:40 AM
Market funds have fled. The market is now in a downturn. Perhaps the bubble of cryptocurrency has shattered. We all need to wait patiently for a better market. The market was too high last year.

I think what we need to wait now is for the new investors to step in and buy more cryptocurrencies, we also need to wait when the whales will pump the market again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 10:32:30 AM
The price of bitcoins depends on many factors and, of course, this very confidence in the coin means a lot of the attitude of states towards the digital coin market. The more they legalize, the price will accordingly grow. Bitcoin may help to increase its position - the less it is left to extract, the more difficult it is, and its value will increase. Today's drop in the price of the main digital currency can be explained by too high a price previously, most likely artificially large groups owning bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 20, 2018, 09:45:24 AM
The price reduction is manipulation, in order to attract more people and after that huge growth will begin.
Activity: 91
September 20, 2018, 05:07:34 AM
Market funds have fled. The market is now in a downturn. Perhaps the bubble of cryptocurrency has shattered. We all need to wait patiently for a better market. The market was too high last year.
Activity: 332
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 05:28:11 AM
I think that it may be the game of whales, because I don't see many obvious reasons for BTC to fall currently. Market is likely to start restoring now.
Adanya pemberitaan tentang Komisi Sekuritas dan Bursa (Securities and Exchange Commission/SEC) Amerika Serikat yang menyelidiki bursa Bitcoin dan cryptocurrency lainnya, menjadi penyebab turunnya harga Bitcoin .
Activity: 28
September 18, 2018, 05:04:50 AM
Indeed, Bitcoin is transitory. Bitcoin costs are going down quick in light of the fact that there are such a large number of gossipy tidbits about late Bitcoin being heard. France and South Korea prohibited Bitcoin thus, different nations fear bitcoin. Subsequently, Bitcoin costs are much lower in the present market. Which is $ 8K beneath. Which is somewhat disillusioning for Bitcoin clients. In addition, Bitcoin is a cash. It is ordinary to build the cost of bitcoin. In the event that we take a gander at the record of 2017, we can see how much the cost has expanded. Specifically, toward the finish of 2017. In any case, the costs are low in mid 2018. A few people surmise that the costs of different sorts of cash are expanding. It might be said that everything will be lessened bitcoin. In any case, soon the bitcoin will wind up profitable.
Activity: 23
September 18, 2018, 04:14:57 AM
Bitcoin went up too much too fast because it is still an immature currency. I believe any market cap < $1T makes it is still undervalued. Currency as an investment and questions like this are not something that will be asked once BTC is mature and stable. Once BTC is stable, it will still increase but at a slow and steady rate, just like mature fiat decreases at a slow and steady rate. Personally, I prefer the former to the latter.
Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 01:19:05 PM
This is because the Bitcoin and Altcoin holders are easy to believed to FUD making them to panic of selling their Cryptos. Actually, the big whales will trigger the selling together with the FUD news and making the people to panic that if the price successfully down then the big whales will buy it again. I just hope that soon, many will learn about this strategy of market manipulation in which ETF is our only hope.

You are right, this is because of the weak hands that always believes fud without knowing and searching that this is only a strategy to manipulate cryto price.
Yup those who have weak thinking and have no such mind that the price of bitcoin will be high soon, we should not follow such type of people because they are only here to divert our attention and to make us sell our bitcoin after being worry about the price of falling price of bitcoin, we should have fait and never panic our bitcoin at this time it will be high once again.
Pages:
Jump to: