Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 5. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 09:43:12 PM
What goes up must come down. It a normal phenomenon in any kind of investment. Up a little and down a little. If bitcoin continue to climb up without shaking, then,there will be a terrible crashing down which may be very difficult to survive.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 06:42:57 PM
Maybe this is due to the many supply factors and now the bitcoin enthusiasts are getting less so that bitcoin has dropped dramatically and maybe the effect of rising dollar prices in some countries so that bitcoin is falling because the economy is getting weaker
Activity: 176
September 14, 2018, 03:19:36 PM
Mate, this is BTC... Its impossible to stop up and down !! Wink Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
September 14, 2018, 03:13:35 PM
In my personal opinion, Bitcoin goes down fast because it has been exploited. Actual value of Bitcoin will not reach 20k $ per coin at the end of 2017. It takes a very long time to prove its usefulness to the world so the price of Bitcoin is currently the price. Its real. no surprises
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 02:09:12 PM
there is no way that the condition of Bitcoin will continue to rise, there must be times when Bitcoin is down because of the Dump and other reasons, see whether the price of Bitcoin in 2015 or 2016 is like the current price. I feel that the price of Bitcoin continues to rise from year to year like a wave. Other trading instruments are the same, there will be times when the price drops,  then rise again.
Activity: 30
September 14, 2018, 01:06:03 PM
Because Bitcoin has many bans in many countries, because Bitcoin is used by criminals to do something illegal. Therefore, Bitcoin is not trusted by the State and investors so it has fallen dramatically.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 10:10:58 AM
Indeed, Bitcoin is brief. Bitcoin costs are going down quick on the grounds that there are such a significant number of gossipy tidbits about late Bitcoin being heard. France and South Korea prohibited Bitcoin thus, different nations fear bitcoin. Therefore, Bitcoin costs are much lower in the present market. Which is $ 8K underneath. Which is somewhat frustrating for Bitcoin clients. Besides, Bitcoin is a cash. It is typical to expand the cost of bitcoin. On the off chance that we take a gander at the record of 2017, we can see how much the cost has expanded. Specifically, toward the finish of 2017. Yet, the costs are low in mid 2018. A few people feel that the costs of different sorts of cash are expanding. It might be said that everything will be decreased bitcoin. Be that as it may, soon the bitcoin will end up important.
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 08:09:50 AM
I am sure that the crypto-currency market is manipulated in order to expel inexperienced traders, thereby making money. Do not panic.
The price of bitcoin dropped is normal, so does the price of bitcoin rises. This is a business, where prices rise or fall can be designed by bitcoin bigboss which has a lot of bitcoin and is thrown into the market to make prices fall apart according to their wishes. The goal is simple, he will buy when prices go down and sell them again when prices rise.
Activity: 31
September 14, 2018, 12:44:58 AM
I am sure that the crypto-currency market is manipulated in order to expel inexperienced traders, thereby making money. Do not panic.
One of the concerns about bitcoin is that prices are very volatile, rising very fast and also falling rapidly. Some of the factors that influence bitcoin price movements are news, whether it's from online news, TV, Radio or negative or positive newspapers. For example, when there was news about the ban on cryptocurrency advertising, this sentiment triggered prices to fall quickly. Conversely, good news makes bitcoin prices rise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
I think investors are now experiencing panic, because there is a lot of bad news about the crypto world. So a bearish market condition made many who were afraid to return to invest in crypto, while other investors who even sold all crypto and did not invest again. but in my opinion the price reduction is only temporary, we must be able to take advantage of the moment of price reduction by buying more bitcoin or altcoin .
well, that is a natural thing if the price goes down faster than the increase. sometimes, when people hear good news from Crypto, of course it only makes them slow to invest. but, when the FUD already exists, there will be a lot of people panicking.
There are several factors behind this downfall of price.The demand and supply forces play an important role in determining the prices of bitcoin.When the demand is more the price will rise and and opposite will occur if demand falls.People are selling their bitcoins because the price is falling and due to this only the fall in price is increasing.Investment in bitcoin has also decreased due to which price has fallen.Some countries have also banned bitcoin which has affected its price.
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 11:03:12 AM
The price of a digital asset is volatile and depends not only on market factors, but also on the actions of a circle of persons who control it and regulate it using bitcoin futures.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 13, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
I think investors are now experiencing panic, because there is a lot of bad news about the crypto world. So a bearish market condition made many who were afraid to return to invest in crypto, while other investors who even sold all crypto and did not invest again. but in my opinion the price reduction is only temporary, we must be able to take advantage of the moment of price reduction by buying more bitcoin or altcoin .
well, that is a natural thing if the price goes down faster than the increase. sometimes, when people hear good news from Crypto, of course it only makes them slow to invest. but, when the FUD already exists, there will be a lot of people panicking.
Activity: 77
September 13, 2018, 10:42:15 AM
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
the price of rising and falling is common in the crypto world. at this time all coins are down and this is not forever but temporary. now is the right time to buy coins at a cheap price and we wait for it to stand until prices rise high.
I am sure that the market will recover again next year.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 10:28:40 AM
Don't worry that the price will go down is a reasonable situation for the market, now that we already know the answer to the price reduction, all because of the panic of all those who hold coins and sell, we have received positive news from the G20 that affects the market price as possible.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:19:55 AM
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 10:11:18 AM
The price of bitcoin falls due to the fact that many people sell their bitcoins for Fiat and thus the demand falls. But in 2018 there will be a lot of good and positive news at the end of the year, so we are waiting for the market to stabilize.
I hope that the common speculations of the members here in the likes of this comment will come true that bitcoin for this year 2018 will have a good and positive market price increase before the year 2019 enters. I could be able to celebrate for it if it will going to happen since i have my small scale investment here in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 09:36:11 AM
People are selling their bitcoin so market price will go down and it is natural since the demand gets lesser and the supply get higher which will bitcoin fall into cheaper market price. And as we all know that bitcoin is volatile which means the market price always changing from time to  time and it can be felt depending on how huge the transactions being done.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 09:27:51 AM
one of the triggers is the economic attack carried out by the United States against Iran and this has an impact on all aspects of the economy including bitcoin and other crypto currencies, many Iranians sell their bitcoin so prices go down drastically because it deals with the law of supply and demand, action it makes the price experience a correction so that it triggers other traders to sell the bitcoin they have because they are afraid of experiencing a big loss, and this actually makes the price of bitcoin fall even deeper
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 08:47:01 AM
Activity: 93
September 13, 2018, 08:31:08 AM
Perhaps because more and more new ico emerging allows investors to spread the investment that was just for bitcoin to be an investment in altcoin. Because I think more and more good altcoin will probably compete with bitcoin later on.
 Undecided Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: