Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 9. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Bitcoin price is not affected by only one factor but many of the factors involved which shift the price movements some time it is worse and some time it change the people behavior like most of the people are unhappy when the price fall and they sell their bitcoin and crypto. Once you buy bitcoin save it for long term and price is mostly affected by bad news in the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
Its because many people are spread the FUD and make the cryptocurrency investors doubt they cryptocurrency. I do think if they dont like cryptocurrency they just have to let it down and just dont care about it. People just dont like to see something new to develop, i hope one day we can proof them that they are wrong , and bitcoin are a really good asset and currency that as good as gold.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Every time there's news about government restrictions on cryptocurrency, the value of Bitcoin coins down. When it climbs back up, more news will come out and push the price down again.
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
I also think like that, now the price of bitcoin is down but I believe it's only temporary and I believe it will rise again.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I thought it was due to many of his sales, and the growing number of countries prohibit the bitcoin or consider bitcoin illegal. Besides the rise of negative news about the bitcoin increasingly add does not believe in it, which makes the bitcoin prices become increasingly down.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

So many reason why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down some of the big whales has manipulated the price of bitcoin they buy a big volumes of bitcoin in a very low price and sell it when they saw price movement. So the supply in the market is more than the demand. And the issue of banning also the fake news this are the reason behind why the prices of bitcoin is always fluctuates.

That's actually not a new to us. There's always a reason why it drastically drops. And all we can do is to keep our hope that one day, bitcoin will just   recover and increase its price again. But, to be honest, I feel a bit scared. I'm afraid that bitcoin might not recover its price before the year end. But of course, I'm hoping that it won't happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

So many reason why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down some of the big whales has manipulated the price of bitcoin they buy a big volumes of bitcoin in a very low price and sell it when they saw price movement. So the supply in the market is more than the demand. And the issue of banning also the fake news this are the reason behind why the prices of bitcoin is always fluctuates.
Activity: 322
Yes, to many people are selling their bitcoins. If we wait, as you say, maybe with that price will be higher than now and back to it's best times.
Those who have no faith in bitcoin will sell their btc number. Lead to a series of people selling at the same time. And certainly its price will decrease as well.
Activity: 104
It is because many have already investing bitcoin in short,  bitcoin has a high demand. If it is a high demand the consumer has buy many bitcoin and what happened next is the stock of bitcoin has became low. Wink Wink
Activity: 260
There are many aspects right now on the world stage that can cause bitcoin price to go there, and also we'll need to see the value of BTC without a hyped pump, or something like that.
This is the trend of trading platform, When you go to buy and sell then you may have this type of situation. It's called market manipulation. Sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down. It's a normal process for every stock platform.
It's not just a drop in value at a recurring trend. Bitcoin has seen a significant decline in value, but the increase is slow. It feels like speculators have had a spectacular surf at the end of 2017. The speculators have no chance to fix. The bubble has broken, and the consequences still exist today.
The belief in Bitcoin's value has been exhausted. Bitcoin is severely depressed and has not shown signs of positive growth. Bitcoins were not shipped to increase the amount of bitcoin in mines. Many speculators sold a large amount of Bitcoin. It is difficult to continue investing in Bitcoin in the current context.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
Yes, to many people are selling their bitcoins. If we wait, as you say, maybe with that price will be higher than now and back to it's best times.
Activity: 126
The price of bitcoin is rapidly going down because the bear market is not yet over, and then added by the panic seller and it making the price value of the coin market more worst, and have a long time to recover, but we will not worry as long as,we had gold our coin for at least this days ,then we can still wait and be patient for the time to come for bitcoin and other cryptos to recover.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
This is the trend of trading platform, When you go to buy and sell then you may have this type of situation. It's called market manipulation. Sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down. It's a normal process for every stock platform.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
Probably Bitcoins price is affected by postpone of SEC decision about investments... it took 2.000$ instantly from BTCs price.
Activity: 224
Many guys are telling that this is bounded with postponing or the decision about EFT (the hell it is?) so the cryptocurrency community is just discouraged about that thing happened, and this is the reason why bitcoin is declining.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I think whats happen to bitcoins is what happening to the economy. The price are inflating because of the demands of the people when the demads are falling it means and expect that the price will also fall because the price are directly proportional to the price so i think the main contributor of the inflation is those people who panic sells their coins they are the people who sells even if the price are down
Activity: 30
The price of bitcoin is rapidly going down ,this is because the bear market season is still continuing to spread in the market, there is still no remedy on how to get the maket up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
There is a lot of market manipulations nowadays. This is the mainly reason of the BTC price crushing down.
Big whales want to buy BTC at lower price, so they just manipulate the market to bring them under 6k$.
When these whales will be enough huge, we should expect a biiiig price increasement

One of the reasons why bitcoin is rapidly going down is due to panic selling. When there is a dump , a lot of crypto users tend to panic and wanted to sell thier coin as their way of coping with the situation. This situation then contributes to price decline in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: