Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 8. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
The main reason bitcoin price is going down is that of  ETF news approval and rejection once bitcoin is out of this news then we can expect a positive bull run thereon words
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think, there are many people sell their coin with value. just little by little, but it will make the price rapidly down if there are many people take it. maybe they afraid bitcoin price too low so they want to sell as fast as they can.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
in my opinion, maybe this was triggered by a trumph act that carried out an economic attack on Iran, then on the other hand many bitcoin investors came from the Iranian country, so when trumph carried out economic attacks, Iranians immediately sold the bitcoin they had because they were afraid of losing their assets, so in accordance with the law of supply and demand market when there are certain commodity sales this magnitude will make the price drop drastically this is what is called the dump
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin prices continue to decline due to the many negative news factors from various media, even some TV media such as CNBC, Bloomberg and so on always display experts who are anti-bitcoin, they always say that bitcoin has no future and is just a bubble.

Bitcoin price is not declining during the last week of August. I can guess that BTC can be offered for less than $6100  in autumn but then, the cryptocurrency will gain.
Activity: 1
Investors run away from cryptocurrencies. That is basic economic science.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
I think that the market is being manipulated in the hope that most people in a panic will start selling their coins. Thus, "whales" will earn a large amount of money.
Activity: 97
the decline in bitcoin prices may be due to negative news circulating on social media so that investors are hesitant to invest but at this time other bitcoins and altcoins experience price recovery
Activity: 182
because,many people sold crypto include bitcoin,It is a normal situation in the marke.Sometimes it will rie up and sometimes it fall dow .We must expect always it to happen,so be patient guys.
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
One of the reasons why the price of Bitcoin has dropped quickly is because of the amount of news, it may be true or just fake news but it affects people's interest and trust in Bitcoin and its future. many investors and users sell coins, which is why the value has gone down even further. But in my opinion the price reduction is only temporary, we must be able to take advantage of the moment of price reduction by buying more bitcoin or altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
As of now, Bitcoin is in a Bear market and bitcoin is reacting to ETF news rejection and approval is affecting bitcoin prices in large so we should wait for stability in bitcoin prices once the positive news may be by this year-end
Activity: 61
One reason why this might happen is because of the nature of how cryptocurrencies work. This is the one I would bet on the most. There are about million factors that can affect the value of bitcoin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
Bitcoin price is not affected by only one factor but many of the factors involved which shift the price movements some time it is worse and some time it change the people behavior like most of the people are unhappy when the price fall and they sell their bitcoin and crypto. Once you buy bitcoin save it for long term and price is mostly affected by bad news in the market.
Bitcoin is for long term investment, once you purchase some save it for long term, Don't sell it at low price, It has been on the top ever since and never fail the holders in the end, Other's need to have faith in it, some factors are affecting bitcoin as we know it, mentality affects its price by selling it at low price because of a sudden breakdown.
Activity: 182
I think because the big investors left btc because of those negative news about bitcoin was a bubble but they can't shut down bitcoin, bitcoin have a big community like that scrappy news from social various is not enough to shut down bitcoin

I think they're just FOMO, they don't really leave bitcoin and while just moving the concentration to Tether USD for stable assets, bitcoin is still shrouded in a downtrend and forces them to get caught up in panic, but this will end because there will be a period which is full of saturation where many people want bitcoin to get a rally in the fourth quarter.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
I think because the big investors left btc because of those negative news about bitcoin was a bubble but they can't shut down bitcoin, bitcoin have a big community like that scrappy news from social various is not enough to shut down bitcoin
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
I think bitcoin prices continue to decline due to the many negative news factors from various media, even some TV media such as CNBC, Bloomberg and so on always display experts who are anti-bitcoin, they always say that bitcoin has no future and is just a bubble.
Activity: 69
 In my opinion, There are several main reasons affecting to the price of bitcoin:
+ Bitcoin is like the original of cryptocurrencies. So, Its always get attention first from any change in the crypto world. Recently, the cryptocurrency gets some bad news on media about the cheated project. The investors feel insecure on this market and decided to withdraw their money.
+ BTC get banned from some countries.
+ It recently isn't be used in any useful application. They still have the consideration on it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Yes, the price drop of bitcoin is temporary. I think that at the moment the market is being manipulated, so the price of bitcoin will in any case grow.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Bitcoin price is not affected by only one factor but many of the factors involved which shift the price movements some time it is worse and some time it change the people behavior like most of the people are unhappy when the price fall and they sell their bitcoin and crypto. Once you buy bitcoin save it for long term and price is mostly affected by bad news in the market.
It is a combination of bad news, panic selling and manipulation, it is a complete mix of the wants of the big players in the market so they can manipulate the market and let the other or smaller players to see that they are not going to make it again to make money in bitcoin and i know that this is just temporary and if you know this kind of game that the big players are doing then you know what to do.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
In the past when the bitcoin prices goes up then some bad news spread in the market so that the price will rapidly goes down because the investors feel fear and they withdraw their bitcoins so that the market supply is more than demand and with this the price fluctuates. Now most of the trading are done through bitcoin so the bitcoin demand is high.
Activity: 16
Yes I agree, rise or fall in the price bitcoin can not only in benchmark 1 factor, there are a lot of possibilities, it could be because supplay and demand, bad news or there is manipulation. But once again the rise and fall of bitcoin is a reasonable thing, they always change at any time but will be back again.
Pages:
Jump to: