Pages:
Author

Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down - page 7. (Read 5923 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 05, 2018, 11:45:29 AM
Bitcoin prices are declining as it has not been widely available, but has not been legalized in many countries yet, perhaps because it has not been advertised by major social network investors. In my opinion, this is only temporary, I believe it will grow in the future.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:08:41 PM
 Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard.So i m pretty sure that everything is temporary here and we just have to give it time.  But surely the price and the cap will recover soon and we will see the massive pump coming on future.
Activity: 280
September 04, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
As we all know, crypto business is about buying and throwing coins and there are many people who throw away because of fake news and FUD, that is why market prices have dropped dramatically.
people are still easily affected by negative news,
Activity: 104
September 04, 2018, 12:15:53 PM
It could be from different reasons, as the government pressure, bad reviews, people get discouraged and lost their Faith in Bitcoin. Choose your..
Activity: 161
September 02, 2018, 09:48:51 AM
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

I think that in this days bitcoin will hardly show signs of recovery and a huge comeback. Maybe this time bitcoin will probably stagnated for a while.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
Bitcoin has dropped dramatically because of the large supply, while the demand is only a little. this happens because many investors sell their coins, so the price drops drastically!
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
September 02, 2018, 09:15:33 AM
Bitcoin is not beginning to grow, because people who have a lot of money do not want to grow. Yet! And those crumbs that are in us with you will not change anything.
Activity: 11
September 02, 2018, 08:53:51 AM
Because bitcoin is temporary. the price of bitcoin dropped rapidly because there were many rumors about the new bitcoin that people often hear. even though that is unverified information but it makes a stir in the market so it has played a role in reducing the value of bitcoin. but I am pretty sure that everything is only temporary and we need to give it time
Activity: 182
September 02, 2018, 06:27:31 AM
Because people kept on doing panic selling due to the bad news they have heard. Another reason was a few people tend to leave bitcoin or now having doubt in involving in here so the chance of having a new investors are going down. It worries many of us but we can't do anything about it unless we keep on supporting and investing it.
Activity: 132
September 02, 2018, 05:51:17 AM
Yes, that is only temporary. Because the selling price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency market is not always stable, but Bitcoin is one of the long-term altcoins. Therefore Bitcoin will not die. Many investors put their future on bitcoin. In the following year bitcoin will cause green days for investors in bitcoin. Don't panic, there will definitely be a green day on bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
September 02, 2018, 05:13:01 AM
A lot of negative news affects the cryptocurrency and bitcoin itself, as well as a very hard manipulation and do not forget that right now it was summer, many people was withdrawing their money to go on vacation. Some countries blocked bitcoin and cryptocurrency, thereby killing its price sharply. There are a lot of things on which the price of bitcoins depends, you can study them in detail in the Internet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
September 02, 2018, 05:06:40 AM
It is because bitcoin is volatile so its normal that it will dump its price because of the supply, also lots of issue and big holders of bitcoin are sell their holding coins thays why the market are struggling at this moment but its all temporary we all know that it will recover and back again to their place. Smiley Smiley

Yes you are right, the market prices are volatile and that is the reason why you should always hold your coins when for its value to increase before selling it again.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
September 02, 2018, 05:00:03 AM
The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Yeah, this is just a temporary becase for sure a lot of good news and improvements are coming so for me stop panicking. Its green day, and I hope this is a the beginning of a new all time high in the making.

Panicking is just normal if you are a new traders because there are a lot of people today who tends to sell their coins based on their emotions since they did not know how the volatility of the market works.
Activity: 294
Trading or investing in cryptocurrency is a psychological war against yourself. Bitcoin price is rapidly going down since the trend of market is volatile. We must expect that it will fluctuate.
Activity: 112
It is because bitcoin is volatile so its normal that it will dump its price because of the supply, also lots of issue and big holders of bitcoin are sell their holding coins thays why the market are struggling at this moment but its all temporary we all know that it will recover and back again to their place. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Bitcoin prices go down because of the coin "scam that promotes homemade coins and to make big profits and then run away.

nowadays the existence of fraud is quite a lot, making many people feel uneasy, because the conditions with that reality are very similar. the current situation is different from yesterday's high enough price.
Activity: 308
The reason is many bad and false statements against bitcoin. I see many negative news stories that will cause fluctuations in the market. But hopefully, In future surely the price of bitcoin will increase till that you can hold the bitcoins and gain huge money.
Activity: 216
Bitcoin prices go down because of the coin "scam that promotes homemade coins and to make big profits and then run away.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Well you are right and it seems that this happen on march where we could see on when this thread was being posted. You are definitely right those times where just temporary and the cyrpto market get even a good increase that it almost doubled its market price. However, it repeat again as of this moment crypto market is almost crushing but i guess it is still temporary.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
Base on my observation
The price is affected with the new investors because they got blind with the price of bitcoin last year that the price reaches to 20k$
So many newbies try bitcoin and now they are panicked about selling their price and losing profit.
Pages:
Jump to: