Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 2. (Read 9616 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
November 01, 2018, 04:11:19 AM
ICO remains the most successful way of obtaining investments for the implementation of innovative solutions. Of course, if we do not take into account the projects. sponsored by government or corporations. Can be the process of the ico will change slightly with time. But I don't think it's going to go away completely.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
November 01, 2018, 04:08:41 AM
Any form of investment has its own risks associated with it but as an investor, the risk can be reduce through concerted efforts of making research about a project before investing in it and by doing this one will be able to choose the best among them all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 01, 2018, 03:53:49 AM
It's up to a person if he want to investo ico or not because lot of investors getting angry if the ico will gonna get scam so its up to investors to invest or not. Some bounty hunters to joining some scam ico and taking the risk of it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 31, 2018, 08:36:37 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
Even it is too risky they still to invest on it simply because of its platform and income you can get once invested in their ICO. The ICO will really survive if there are lot of people who support it until the end but once there are no people support it the ICO will probably die.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
October 31, 2018, 08:32:27 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

I fully agree with you and believe that investing in ICO is a big risk. Most of the projects turn out to be a scam and create only losses to investors. I think Bitcoin is the best coin for investing.

Everything has gone down in the past, Bitcoin is down a lot, so if you want to make a lot of money then you need to risk it. And investing in ICOs is a risky business, but profitable if the ICO is successful
well, I agree with that. ICO is not what it used to be, maybe in 2017, there are many reasons to join an ICO, and the risks are not that big. however, at this time, ICO appeared that was scam, and made us have to be careful. there are many reasons why people invest in ICO, one of them because of profits
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
It wasn't very risky a year ago. People invested in every ICO and got very high profits. The market was bullish and people invested a lot of money into our industry, thats was the reason why a lot of projects have collected soft caps. Today we have the complete opposite of this situation.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 08:27:50 AM

I fully agree with you and believe that investing in ICO is a big risk. Most of the projects turn out to be a scam and create only losses to investors. I think Bitcoin is the best coin for investing.

Everything has gone down in the past, Bitcoin is down a lot, so if you want to make a lot of money then you need to risk it. And investing in ICOs is a risky business, but profitable if the ICO is successful
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
October 31, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 30, 2018, 02:04:53 PM
We all know cryptos have high volatility. Price fluctuations are quite normal here. Cryptos is not like traditional investment where you get assured and stable returns. In cryptos time plays very crucial role. On the other side cryptos gives much more returns if we compare with traditional investment. Though returns are not stable in cryptos but sometimes you get massive returns. Yes risk is also involved. If you are investing in cryptos always remeber high risk = high returns
Activity: 448
October 30, 2018, 01:29:32 PM
It mostly depends on which ICO are you selecting to make an investment. Nowadays most of the ICO's are a scam, so finding good ICO is a difficult task but not the impossible. So if you choose good ICO by researching, then you will definitely make the profit.
As I can see, most good ICO projects are now largely bought by investment funds, followed by investment groups with large amounts of money. Few good ICO projects at the moment are semi-public or very small and hard to compete.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
October 30, 2018, 12:58:49 PM
It mostly depends on which ICO are you selecting to make an investment. Nowadays most of the ICO's are a scam, so finding good ICO is a difficult task but not the impossible. So if you choose good ICO by researching, then you will definitely make the profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
October 30, 2018, 07:17:09 AM
As long as there are bonuses for early investors, this will be profitable. Even if the price goes a little after entering the stock exchange, you will still make a profit from bonuses. But at the moment I do not advise you to invest in ICO, it is better to buy top projects that have fallen greatly in price.
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
October 30, 2018, 07:16:23 AM
The same reason you invest in anything: to turn a profit.

Most people don't really care about how the world is going to be changed for the better. They want to make money, but in order to understand which ones can potentially make them money, they have to understand which ICO's will change society for the better, and depends on their real-world use and user-friendliness, which is growing exponentially especially with regards to some of the latest offerings.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 30, 2018, 07:13:12 AM
I think now you will find very few people who still continue to invest in ICO. In the near future, we are waiting for an even greater decline in interest in this type of investment, but when the market starts to grow again, the situation may change.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 07:11:17 AM
I think the ICO will not die, it just needs to survive this period of time. Especially people who are very well versed in the projects and plan to invest good money, they analyze these projects up and down. Studying thoroughly the team, the idea and much more. And only after a deep and accurate analysis invest in this project. People who do their actions thoughtlessly, often fall into the trap of fraudulent projects because of this, they lose confidence in absolutely all projects, not noticing then in front of the true possibilities and prospects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 06:30:48 AM
People invest in ICO to get more profit in the future, of course, this carries its own risks, but sometimes the end justifies the means!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 533
October 30, 2018, 06:22:57 AM

icos were much mnore profitable last year. bear run took so long time this year so icos can not rule as before this year. but when the market trend changes, icos will be again very profitable.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
https://karatcoin.co
October 30, 2018, 05:54:22 AM
If we check market's condition last two month, more or less new icos' price that listed last six month decreased ico price or less. This was a great opportunity because people got chance to invest magnificient coin as an ico price. In this situation, invest coin that has a great future from ico price is better than the join ico. Also you can still buy some nice coin from ico price even less 😁

i think so, token are already listing on market, and they can survive with this contions.
it will having bright future.
but for new ico, usually will dumping at the first market.
Activity: 224
October 30, 2018, 05:45:16 AM
This is a very high-risk investment. You can both lose everything but multiply your investments
Activity: 105
Merit: 5
October 30, 2018, 05:37:41 AM
If we check market's condition last two month, more or less new icos' price that listed last six month decreased ico price or less. This was a great opportunity because people got chance to invest magnificient coin as an ico price. In this situation, invest coin that has a great future from ico price is better than the join ico. Also you can still buy some nice coin from ico price even less 😁
Pages:
Jump to: