Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 5. (Read 9616 times)

Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
October 28, 2018, 07:48:14 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
I think the ICO will continue to survive if they really have a team that continues to work. And I still have the idea that the ICO can provide big profits for investors. Only, we must be smart in choosing a potential ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 07:38:55 AM
I invest in ICO to diversify risks and make good money.There are projects that quickly collected the necessary amount, but the tokens have not yet appeared on the exchange, the team is waiting for better times. Tokens such ICO does not buy on the decentralized exchanges
It's a good approach to invest in ICOs to make good money, but you need to be sure that the post-ICO price won't go down and the product hit the exchanges successfully.
Of course, if in a good state of the cryptocurrency market, all promising projects are developing very well and buying coins at the ico company stage, with the use of certain bonuses, each investor has a very good benefit. But because of the current cryptocurrency market conditions, it is better to buy tokens on the exchange.
Activity: 170
October 28, 2018, 07:01:32 AM
I invest in ICO to diversify risks and make good money.There are projects that quickly collected the necessary amount, but the tokens have not yet appeared on the exchange, the team is waiting for better times. Tokens such ICO does not buy on the decentralized exchanges
It's a good approach to invest in ICOs to make good money, but you need to be sure that the post-ICO price won't go down and the product hit the exchanges successfully.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
October 27, 2018, 02:03:39 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
Probably yes, Because we can get the biggest bonus. That's why many investors are very attracted on the ICO. Some of ICO has good potential project and Ideas to make a solutions to every problems.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
October 27, 2018, 02:00:30 AM
Peeps invest in ICO with the ideology or mentality that they can buy coins at a cheaper price thus there is lot of profit in ICO despite the risks
Yes, I believe that people are looking for some sense and good image, mentality in what they invest in. They also look for good products and teams with some integrity.
And it gives positive return to some investors so that chance is here.
Everyone wants to make money that is why we are here in crypto, we take the risk and hope for bigger return, so that means we are
ready no matter what happen.
Activity: 170
October 27, 2018, 01:51:13 AM
Peeps invest in ICO with the ideology or mentality that they can buy coins at a cheaper price thus there is lot of profit in ICO despite the risks
Yes, I believe that people are looking for some sense and good image, mentality in what they invest in. They also look for good products and teams with some integrity.
Activity: 336
October 26, 2018, 06:41:02 PM
People still invest in ICO in the hope of making a profit, although I don't understand why they do it, since most projects are the most common Scam and everyone knows about it.

I invest my money in several ICO. Sometimes there are frauds and I lose money. But there are projects that bring huge profits. This allows you to cover all losses.
Activity: 169
October 26, 2018, 06:39:02 PM
In my opinion ICOS campaigns give us many opportunities to get richer than many other opportunities. But this time ICOS will not be able to develop well band we need more time for the return of the crypto market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 06:31:12 PM
Of course ico is risky, but I got good money on this ico, so I would certainly recommend you to invest and wait for the best market
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 05:44:54 PM
my opinion that investing in new coins on the market now does not justify itself in any way and investing them in your money would be completely wrong that you most likely will lose them
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 26, 2018, 05:42:39 PM
Some people understand that it is huge risk, someone can not realize it. And invest in ICO if see that condition it is much more favorable at first than sale of tokens on the website, than after entry into the exchanges. If favorable conditions, then and profit is higher than usually.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
October 26, 2018, 05:35:38 PM
Investing in ICOs brought a big profit a few months ago. But now the situation has changed significantly and such investments lead to losses.

Some months ago there was the same situation, even worse, cause all the ICOs suffered from high losses. Maybe those ICOs entering the market today will be more profitable and will come to the growing market. But I wouldn't like to invest anyway!
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
October 26, 2018, 05:09:32 PM
People invest in ICOs because large risk typically involves larger rewards.

The thing is, nowadays, ICOs are large risk low rewards because the market is bearish and the ico boom has collapsed.
Last year, it was very easy to flip and ICO for 2 to 3x profit.
Also, there were quite a few golden ones like NEO and OMG where you got 500% to 1000% returns.
It was very lucrative to do ICOs last year.

But this year, I can't think of even one golden ICO.
Sure, there's been good projects, but there hasn't been one that has been able to give more than 3x profit.
Also, the quick flip days are over because trading volume is so low.
You can only make a quick profit if you can cash out and you can't do that if the coin is on a terrible exchange.
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 26, 2018, 05:04:13 PM
Invests in ICO to get big profit on sale of tokens. I do not invest in ICO projects except one project now. SCAM in projects is a lot of.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 26, 2018, 04:58:31 PM
People still invest in ICO in the hope of making a profit, although I don't understand why they do it, since most projects are the most common Scam and everyone knows about it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 03:54:31 PM
invest in ICO is have a big profit but big risk too.
thats why so many people try to gambling on ICO, when ICO hit a success that a big profit come to the investor.
but, when it fail you know many investor will get a loss.
ICO investments can indeed be very profitable, but we must be careful in choosing them because there are many ICOs that scamp and fail. especially when there are many frauds in the ICO, we are required to be careful in choosing them. we must increase our insight so that we can distinguish between good and bad ICOs.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
October 26, 2018, 02:53:23 PM
As cryptocurrency develop and markets recovers, the ico market will also start to rise and become more viable again! In a way, everything are connected in cryptocurrency and success in one section is success in another!

I see how this market is changing. Now, many people have lost their money by investing and losing money. Perhaps in the near future they will trust their money with a large fund, and fund will themselves choose projects in which they will invest their clients' money. This market is becoming more professional. Now projects will go on large funds and offer their products, rather than spend a lot of money on advertising and ask for money from small investors.
October 26, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
Invest to support the idea and the project, if you are really interested in the idea. But mostly of course all invest in order to benefit. Get more money than you invested. Now it is very difficult to implement
October 26, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
ICO projecta give you an opportunity to raise a lot of money in a short period of time. For example, you can invest at presale stage 10000$ with 25% discount and then recieve 12500$.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 26, 2018, 02:43:13 PM
As cryptocurrency develop and markets recovers, the ico market will also start to rise and become more viable again! In a way, everything are connected in cryptocurrency and success in one section is success in another!
Pages:
Jump to: