Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 4. (Read 9616 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 2
October 29, 2018, 03:12:31 AM
I'm sure ICO will live forever, this is a very convenient way to enter the market. Many projects tend to be quick to start working and go to the ICO with a bad product, so they fail quickly. I will not touch now swindlers, it is also a very important issue and that must be addressed as quickly as possible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 03:11:11 AM
I think that the risk of losing money is very high but nevertheless you can get a very large profit by investing in new coins. Here you need to analyze the perspective of your investments. Try to find real business ICO!
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 29, 2018, 03:02:15 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
I think that the tokens that people receive after ICO will devalue in the future. Only a very small fraction of the coins will survive and possibly make a profit. But there are very few such projects, 99% of tokens are already much cheaper than in 2017.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
October 29, 2018, 02:58:01 AM
I think that this can be profitable but to my mind you will have to wait for some time as not immediately you will get the profit from this project or you should be ready to the fact that you may lose

Among such a huge number of useless ICO there are promising projects that will bring good profit and contribute to the development of the world of crypto-currencies. So the main thing to find good ICO with real business!
Activity: 266
October 28, 2018, 05:43:49 PM
I think that this can be profitable but to my mind you will have to wait for some time as not immediately you will get the profit from this project or you should be ready to the fact that you may lose
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 28, 2018, 05:42:28 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
Sometimes, we still wonder, despite the situation of the market, some investors still manage to invest and some projects are still able to reach their hardcap. Then we begin to ask ourselves some questions like, so ICOs are still being invested in even at this time. Which is to tell us that there are still some good projects and some of the investors do not invest for immediate gratification, they believe in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 05:35:07 PM
Investments into ICO are an excellent opportunity to earn the good sum of money for a small period if to choose the good project. But the choice of the project is very difficult process because there aren't enough projects which making profit for the investors.
Activity: 392
October 28, 2018, 04:33:32 PM
An ICO investment can make a very good profit. But I'm not sure that now is a good time for this kind of earnings. It seems to me that this is a very big risk.
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 28, 2018, 04:31:23 PM
Because it is the only way how to get "shares" before the team did something big, before the price of token/shares go to the moon. But as you know, not all ICOs go to the moon and thats the risk that you have to accept  Cool.

Unfortunately, currently investing in ICO projects does not have the effect of high earnings. Quite often, coins after entering the market begin to fall in price.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 28, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

Of course, those who invest in ICO have understood more about the investments they make. And they all have long-term targets. If we look at Bitcoin nobody predicts reaching $ 10,000 to $ 15,000.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 09:58:24 AM
Because it is the only way how to get "shares" before the team did something big, before the price of token/shares go to the moon. But as you know, not all ICOs go to the moon and thats the risk that you have to accept  Cool.

At the present time, more than 80% cannot even collect Soft Cap. Therefore, about go to the moon, even speech can not go. Many investors are sitting and waiting for the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market.
The market is falling, so it is difficult for projects to collect the required amount. Investors have become more cautious and more careful in choosing a project.
Activity: 262
October 28, 2018, 09:49:55 AM

At the present time, more than 80% cannot even collect Soft Cap. Therefore, about go to the moon, even speech can not go. Many investors are sitting and waiting for the stabilization of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
October 28, 2018, 09:45:53 AM
ICO investment is a good strategy for making money, since we know that ICO is currently a very popular and popular thing in users, I am sure the ICO is still a good trend to make money development. They have good faith in the ICO, and if the ICO is successful and the foundation developed by the ICO project is developing well. You can also participate in ICO campaigns for profit seeking
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 08:46:49 AM
maybe a good strategy could be,...
checking good ratings from older icos,... which dumpt dramaticly in price.
with a little bit of chart analysis,... there could be maybe some money to be made!!

dyor,... its just a way how i am thinking.
the problem is,... that people invested in icos,...
but before they invested there had been some seed investors,... grabbing the same coin for maybe 20% of its ico value.
they are maybe lockedup for a while,...
but if they are able to sell,... they will sell.

think about that like these.
the prive of the ico coin is down 50%,... but the seed investers just did 2.5x retunr on there seed invest.

correct me if i am wrong!
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
October 28, 2018, 08:44:23 AM
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 08:40:58 AM
I came to the ICO to make bonuses. If it has the potential, I will participate in ICO, it will bring high profit and safety for us in the future. One reason people are concerned is that investing in ico is profitable. Besides bonuses, I seek knowledge in the electronic money world to invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
October 28, 2018, 08:40:24 AM
Why not ? Of course, I agree that the ico market has now fallen and very few people are in them, but this is not a reason to forget about them, because you can earn good money on them, you need to go on private sales and get good bonuses, even if the token sticks to the stock market, then you still stay in the plus due to the bonuses you received
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
October 28, 2018, 08:24:19 AM
Because there were 10x winners repeatedly. Some people saved their lives by winning too much. they're all in the middle. =)

If the project is intact invest without fear.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 28, 2018, 08:12:27 AM
Because in the future investing in ico can bring you super profits.

The price of one Ethereum (ETH) coin during ico was less than 0.01 $ cent.  Roll Eyes

Through ico, I have no doubt, there will be companies of the future that will bring huge wealth to their investors.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
October 28, 2018, 07:51:42 AM
I don't see the point of investing in altcoins in such a terrible market. Now in General, few people place their coins on good exchanges, at best it will be IDEX, at worst Etherdelta on which there are practically no volumes
Pages:
Jump to: