Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 6. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 02:36:28 PM
invest in ICO is have a big profit but big risk too.
thats why so many people try to gambling on ICO, when ICO hit a success that a big profit come to the investor.
but, when it fail you know many investor will get a loss.
Activity: 476
October 26, 2018, 02:35:45 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
in my opinion there are a lot of icos an di think tht you will find what you are looking for if you wtry hard and avoid scammers
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 02:34:04 PM
I believe that most people start investing money in an ICO just for the sake of earning an income. After all, they expect to receive a large income in the long term. Although such investments also help to develop ideas and technologies that are of great importance to society.
There are fewer and fewer ICOs that propose a product worth investing in. People need a break from all the FUD and DYOR and mooning and lambos. The market needs to reset and get rid of chaff of scam ICOs and duplicate projects.
Activity: 392
October 26, 2018, 08:28:58 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

Yes, ICOs will survive but they will be less in number and absolutely they will raise less money. Those future will perhaps try to compete the existing one and there will be no unique ideas. They will just upgrade it like other blockchain format altcoins that are now 4.0 so they can still attract investors.
Yes, they will turn into more subdued businesses: no rush, no spikes, no adrenaline. The market needs stability and good products, not a gazillion of ICOs with empty promises and zero novelty.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
October 25, 2018, 02:41:16 PM
Yes, investing in ico is now very risky, but as they say where there is a greater risk and a great chance to earn .
of course do not everything we invest into ico to reduce the risk of loss if later fraud occurs. yes you are right, if we want to produce big then we have to take risks. indeed everything we do must be risky.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
October 25, 2018, 02:35:07 PM
Because at ICO the price is lower than if the coins or the token are listed on the stock exchange. But it was like this before ... Now everything is different.
Activity: 210
October 25, 2018, 02:30:50 PM
Peeps invest in ICO with the ideology or mentality that they can buy coins at a cheaper price thus there is lot of profit in ICO despite the risks
In any case, all the income from investments has been appreciable in 2017. But since then anything like that did not happen. The market is falling and everyone who invests today possibly will regret it.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
October 25, 2018, 02:22:42 PM
In my opinion people invest in ICOS much because of their high profitability. When the crypto market stabilizes ICOS campaigns it is probably the most attractive cheese cake when you can have huge accounts.
But some survey most of ico its failed, around 90% ico started before the main product release and the price it's below of the ico price. The favorite ico its only on 2017 most of ico right now already getting some rekt because don't have some strong fundamental
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 25, 2018, 02:15:18 PM
as long as you know where and when to invest you will be not encurrging losses. the good thing to invest in ico is the discount the project is giving to the early investors which is a huge advantage once the project is listed on exchanges on a higher price most probably x5 or 10 of the ico price so that is a good investment.
Activity: 437
October 25, 2018, 02:12:48 PM
In my opinion people invest in ICOS much because of their high profitability. When the crypto market stabilizes ICOS campaigns it is probably the most attractive cheese cake when you can have huge accounts.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 02:08:18 PM
I think the ICO still lasts for a long time. For me, if I invest in ICO, I get some big bonuses and benefits if the ICO reaches hardcap.
Activity: 126
October 25, 2018, 02:02:15 PM
Yes, investing in ico is now very risky, but as they say where there is a greater risk and a great chance to earn .
Activity: 131
Merit: 6
October 25, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

Why to invest in an ICO? Simply because ICO is the best for investment. Smiley Cryptocurrency now is popular to the investors because many people gets millionaire and billionaire. Yes, i think ICO's will survive for a long time. I believe! Smiley
Activity: 336
October 25, 2018, 01:30:26 PM
I invest in ICO to diversify risks and make good money.There are projects that quickly collected the necessary amount, but the tokens have not yet appeared on the exchange, the team is waiting for better times. Tokens such ICO does not buy on the decentralized exchanges
Activity: 289
October 25, 2018, 01:19:55 PM
They invest in interesting and promising, in their opinion, projects and, of course, they do not want to make a profit immediately, but after a few years.
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
October 25, 2018, 01:17:37 PM
Its always attached with buying a coin cheap or with big bonuses. But truly this days almost coin loses its ICO price once it gets to the market.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
Peeps invest in ICO with the ideology or mentality that they can buy coins at a cheaper price thus there is lot of profit in ICO despite the risks
Activity: 322
October 25, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
Investing in ICOs brought a big profit a few months ago. But now the situation has changed significantly and such investments lead to losses.
Activity: 726
October 25, 2018, 12:39:20 PM
it's very difficult to find ico that is of high quality and really real, kyc is very important for ico and lyssessi from sec must be obtained, if it is fulfilled it will be very profitable
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 25, 2018, 12:37:58 PM
People who invest in ICOs have chances to increase their profits if they are lucky enough to catch a good project. I think it is profitable to invest in good ICOs
Pages:
Jump to: