Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 69. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 10
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS
March 15, 2018, 01:05:39 PM
Invest in ICO is more profitable. CVproof is a good ICO. CVproof token Ecosystem is offering an innovative revenue sharing
paradigm by unlocking monetization in the job market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 12:56:51 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

we are investing in ICO because we want to benefit from ICO by buying ICO can get coin ICO along with the bonus they give from Bonus that we can get very big advantage and if you choose ICO you should choose ICO that really can be trusted do not until you are stuck with a fake ICO that will only make your money lost. all investments have their own risk depending on your courage.
Activity: 392
March 15, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
I thing Investing ICO is the most profitable in cryptocurrency when you can search good coin like as ETH, CS, OMG, NEO etc. because it  good coin for long time investment.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 15, 2018, 12:25:17 PM
I invested in ICO because in my opinion invest in ICO will give me a big profit and make me rich.
Activity: 378
March 15, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
Every business is risky but you can gain knowledge every project before you can investment. So you can develop good idea, roadmap, whitepaper and product good quality. you can invest ICO. I hope you earn big profit.
Activity: 1022
March 15, 2018, 11:21:57 AM
as managing use of early terms of work with the evaluation trader to gains with confidence as referring use on extent as collecting returns with the manage and becoming kinds of profession as delivering the good of rewards for exchange with displacement.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 11:14:16 AM
Potential big gains. Obviously there is also the fact that someone may genuinely like the project and want to invest for this reason, I'd imagine this would more than likely be with the thought of good returns along the way. It is extremely risky.
Activity: 140
March 15, 2018, 11:03:56 AM
 Its very easy to answer People want to earn more money in short period this is the only reason for many ICO investments.If you want to make money you need to make such risks bro,and you can ask the experts help before investing they may have the clear idea about which is the best ICO to invest.
Activity: 122
March 14, 2018, 11:55:15 PM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
I think this simple reason because they want big profits from ICO. yes people want their profit.
Activity: 132
March 14, 2018, 11:49:30 PM
Simple reason becuase they want big profits from  ICO.
Activity: 300
March 14, 2018, 11:37:21 PM

people investing in ICO because they want to gain big profit. in order for them to gain they invest and search in a specific token that have potential to invest in.
Activity: 238
March 14, 2018, 11:34:31 PM
Now we can see all market go down. But when you invest in ICO stage because you believe in a project and want to make it possible for them to build an develop their products. Some people invest in ICO just waiting for the project to list on exchange and sell when they have profit
Activity: 136
March 14, 2018, 11:31:39 PM
It is normal in this cryptocurrency world where coins are falling down, but they are expect the coin will bounce back and give them a nice profit. its not impossible, this is when their patience are tested.
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 11:21:10 PM
Investing in ICOs is the most profitable one in crypto currency and if i know how to choose a good ICO my profit will be too high. With this method i can purchase much more tokens at a much cheaper price than other investors. There is a risk but high risk means high profit at the same time, everyone's own choice.

Yes that's right. If you were able to invest in ICO then probably there is a higher possibility that you will able to get a higher profit in return most especially if the market value is high.
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 11:02:43 PM
some ICOs has good technologies, so this point of view help people to solve their problems in different field and also if the technology of an ICO bee good, it's ROI will be in top levels.
Merit: 251
March 14, 2018, 10:55:45 PM
Investing in ICOs is the most profitable one in crypto currency and if i know how to choose a good ICO my profit will be too high. With this method i can purchase much more tokens at a much cheaper price than other investors. There is a risk but high risk means high profit at the same time, everyone's own choice.
Activity: 314
March 14, 2018, 10:35:06 PM
It's just bitcoin in the beginning years ago. Look at the price now those who hold even just a coin will gain much for todays. some of the ICO now might happen the same. and there's no other lowest price into a coin except for the ICOs.
Activity: 84
March 14, 2018, 10:28:00 PM
This is a part of a big dream to become prosperous by “doing nothing”. Everyone forgets that you need to think and do a research before any investments. Or the ICO idea is really appealing- and I’ve seen some evangelists who are so passionate about the project behind the ICO
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
March 14, 2018, 06:06:51 PM
At some point there are people investing in Initial Coin Offering (ICO) and should also not forget, TokenSale because of what they say to the potential of this upcoming coin or token, investors do not easily attracted to invest without doing any further researchers about the ICO they are going to engaged. Through it, factors to be considered are many which is to be checked out by investors themselves. Like, the size and quality of community, project proposals, the team behind it, and most especially the possible partnerships.
Activity: 252
March 14, 2018, 05:46:19 PM
I think it's right to invest in ico.With ico, tokens can be purchased with low fees.Especially after the exchange market enters the stock token can provide a nice increase.
Pages:
Jump to: