Pages:
Author

Topic: Why to Invest in ICO? - page 73. (Read 9707 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 06:33:01 PM
There are many ICO's that are aimed at myopic issues or problems that you may not have a lot of growth, if you've decided not to invest in ICO's because they are risky than that makes sense, but if you have decided the risk is worth the reward here is one project with a huge vision.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 05:24:07 PM
Because the ICO gives an asset growth that is much higher than the standard bank rates. Something will fly up, the other falls. The main thing to earn.         
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
March 10, 2018, 02:12:55 AM
Because we are as bounty hunter promote it so many people will interesting to make invest in it. And also many people thinking make invest in ICO is way to get quick profit. There are several ICO was give profit multiple times and many investor thinking will be same case for others ICO.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
March 10, 2018, 02:04:16 AM
Yes of course investing in ICO means helping the team to realize the project and at the same time if the profit will depend on the team success. Just be sure to invest in a good ICO project that concept will be easy to realize. Just the FIANCIA ICO project that introduced a fully controlled, reliable and user-friendly copy trading system that can cover at the maximum their business needs and level of expectations. And also they are planning to make their own TV channels that will be profitable in the near future. This should be the ICO project all about. The success is definitely will be achieve or higher chance to get back the investment we poured in that project. If you wish to know more about the ICO project visit the website with the link provided below:

https://fiancia.io/
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
March 10, 2018, 02:07:29 AM
With the price of Ether so low right now, participating in ICO's right now makes a ton of sense.  Most ICO's today are based on a conversion of Ether, so you get more tokens for your Ether when the price is low
I really agree with that because most ico do use ethereum as their token conversion so with the drop in current ethereum price of course this is very advantageous if we want to invest in an ico because we can get more tokens with cheap price but this is not a big loss for ico organizers?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
March 10, 2018, 02:05:27 AM
After the introduction of the KYC procedure, very many people began to use the services of third parties to invest in similar ICO. In general, ICO is a great opportunity for earning, it seems to me that this is one of the most important elements of the crypto-currency market
Activity: 62
March 10, 2018, 02:02:56 AM
I think investing in an ICO project could be another alternative. not merely have to invest in bitcoin. certainly before investing in ICO projects we make sure first and look for ICO projects that have good potential
Activity: 57
March 10, 2018, 02:01:45 AM
for the field of crypto is still sought after by many people then ICO would still be running long enough. ICO is a new job which is very promising and I think if everyone already knows this field it will be a lot of interested and join.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
March 10, 2018, 02:00:11 AM
although the risk of investing in ICO is huge, if it has entered the market, the coins they buy will be very drastic. and we can benefit 5 to 10 times.
I really agree with you. Indeed investing in ICO risks are very big but behind all that surely we want to make a profit. Therefore, before investing you should be absolutely sure of the project that performs the ICO. Examples such as Pitch is a recommendation from me for you who want to invest.
yeah youre right, I think if we invest in ICO too much risk,
but that's all business there must be risks including invest in ICO.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 01:58:07 AM
I think it still exists for some time.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 10, 2018, 01:57:29 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?

My guess is that ICOs will continue until the future years. As a matter of fact, in the face of all these dumping of altcoins and even Bitcoin, the number of ICOs are still growing big time. This is sure enough sign that people and even existing companies are still trusting ICOs as a means to launch their project for potential investors. And for as long as there are great ICOs out there, ICO investors will also grow huge. ICO investors are after all dependent on the ICOs that are offered in the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 10, 2018, 01:54:32 AM
With the price of Ether so low right now, participating in ICO's right now makes a ton of sense.  Most ICO's today are based on a conversion of Ether, so you get more tokens for your Ether when the price is low
Activity: 104
Merit: 5
March 10, 2018, 01:53:16 AM
The main reason why do  you want to invest in an ICO is because of PROFIT. If you believe that the ICO you picked will give you large return in long term then definitely you will invest. Yes there is a risk in investing in an ICO because you don't know if it will be a scam or not but as they say, greater risk = higher reward.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 01:42:36 AM
although the risk of investing in ICO is huge, if it has entered the market, the coins they buy will be very drastic. and we can benefit 5 to 10 times.
I really agree with you. Indeed investing in ICO risks are very big but behind all that surely we want to make a profit. Therefore, before investing you should be absolutely sure of the project that performs the ICO. Examples such as Pitch is a recommendation from me for you who want to invest.
Activity: 127
March 10, 2018, 01:41:14 AM
Why people invest in ICO when it is risky and these days most of the coins are dropping. Do you think ICOs are going to survive for a long time?
Why do we invest in ICOs?
Have you ever heard Anchor 500 times? , Ethereum increased 1,500 times? Ripple increase 1500 times? or to the king of crypto currency Bitcoin has increased more than 20,000 times!
The question is how it grows so horrible, and we grasp it to get so horrible profits.
ICO is the method of raising funds Start up through the Crypto currency model!
That's why ICO is the lowest value of a coin! And, importantly, we appreciate the practical application, the dev team, and countless other reasons before choosing a coin ICO!
If you find out + lucky you can x1000 times the account!
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
March 10, 2018, 01:24:01 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
March 10, 2018, 01:02:39 AM
As long as i understand, its to get coins on discounts before they go live on exchanges, but its also very important to invest in a good and reliable ICO project
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
March 10, 2018, 01:00:49 AM
I think ICO has come to stay because it is filling a very big gap in fintech. Crowd funding has never been so easy and effective before now. Both project devs and investors usually have reasons to smile following a successful ICO. ICO is not going soon and many investors will continue to participate in it.
Activity: 142
Merit: 12
March 10, 2018, 12:55:25 AM
people want to join ICO and invest in it cause they want to gain some profit, even if it risky.
so as long there is people who want to gain profit from ICO then there will be always new ICO's project.
there are many ICO who succesfully sky rocketed in their token price nowadays and that's what make many people keen to join ICO.
REVIEW LINA ico!
This is a project owned and developed by a company in Zurich (Smart Links Swiss), where Ethereum developers make the world's # 2 electronic currency. The ICO will know that Switzerland is home to more than 60% of the world's major ICOs. The world's top ICOs such as Ethereum, Bancor, Tezor, ... all come from Switzerland, in Switzerland and especially in Zurich. as the birthplace of the blockchain and the cryptocurrency of the world.

Core team of LINA includes many leading experts in the field of blockchain, fintech, market development, ... Mitchell Pham is of Vietnamese descent and the chairman of Fintech of New Zealand, the world's largest finite developer, runs Augen Software Group; Founder of Kiwi Connection Tech Hub - promoting NZ technology in South East Asia. He was honored by the World Economic Forum (WEF) for his Young Leadership Award and the Augen Software Group, which he founded for 24 years, received the prestigious Red Herring Award for Top 100 the leading enterprise in the Asia-Pacific region.

The LINA project is based on the idea of ​​building a product or service evaluation platform (possibly tangible products such as electronics, cars, furniture, etc.). Invisible products such as school services, hospitals, hotels, restaurants, insurance, ...). It can be said that LINA REVIEW is the platform platform for rating, the first evaluation application of blockchain technology.
Activity: 280
March 09, 2018, 05:35:37 AM
No coin can sustain a stable price in the market, but today all other currencies are falling even ICO, on the market today there is only one coin not discounted. Tether, I think there will be market changes shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: