Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 21. (Read 13322 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 11:06:34 PM
Why use Bitcoin? Because for myself, Bitcoin is easy to use, its security is high, can be divided into 9 digits, can be converted into local currency, and lots of investment land (like ICO, CloudMining)
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin is easy for high security and bitcoin also gives a lot of results so bitcoin is very liked by many people, therefore bitcoin many people who like.
I strongly agree Bitcoin is very environmentally friendly, Bitcoin is very profitable, and Bitcoin is an update in finance and how to transact.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 11:06:08 PM
I use bitcoin as a source of income and mode in trading, so this is my reason why using bitcoin, even though we know now that shipping cost is very big, hopefully it can be down again its fee
Activity: 238
January 15, 2018, 11:02:35 PM
Based on what I have read, bitcoin's purpose is to make the worldwide transaction easier. Since the value of bitcoin keeps on aiming high, it becomes the asset of most of the people here. As the matter of fact, having 1 bitcoin can change your life. Some people turn their fiat into bitcoins because they consider it as an investment and it is safe and secured.
Activity: 323
January 15, 2018, 11:00:41 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

I use bitcoin because bitcoin have many benefits so this is why people use bitcoin and also very fast and easy to transaction. I also used bitcoin because the bitcoin is my only source of income. I want to earned more money here in bitcoin because I want to help my family in our daily expenses, like our foods, bills and the rent in our house. We have no permanent house because we have no money to create or buy a house.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 10:49:05 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
I continue to use Bitcoin, while my country prohibits Bitcoin, because I use Bitcoin because of the benefits I get, Bitcoin has made my life change, but why are they banned? Bitcoin in, there are many people in my country continue to use Bitcoin
Activity: 1
January 15, 2018, 10:25:18 PM
We're using bitcoin to avoid the barrier of currency and countries.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
January 15, 2018, 10:20:55 PM
for those who know what bitcoin is and how to use it will choose bitcoin even though it is expensive and the cost of shipping is expensive, but bitcoin has its own charm so bitcoin can be as big as it is now after going through many obstacles
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 10:12:40 PM
The people use bitcoin because bitcoin is safe, the value of asset in bitcoin can increase 2x or more in a year, it can be used in anywhere and any other reasons.
The people also can do trading with bitcoin that can give an apportunity to get a lot of profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
January 15, 2018, 10:05:43 PM
Why use Bitcoin? Because for myself, Bitcoin is easy to use, its security is high, can be divided into 9 digits, can be converted into local currency, and lots of investment land (like ICO, CloudMining)
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin is easy for high security and bitcoin also gives a lot of results so bitcoin is very liked by many people, therefore bitcoin many people who like.
Activity: 122
January 15, 2018, 09:58:25 PM
We use bitcoin for daily necessities or convert to Fiat currency like money. My reason why I use bitcoin is to invest and receive anywhere and all in the community and having bitcoin is fast processed in our transaction.
Activity: 294
January 15, 2018, 09:46:37 PM
I use bitcoin because bitcoin have many benefits so this is why people use bitcoin and also very fast and easy to transaction and I'm really sure that you will be getting richin just a few months in bitcoin because if you have knowledge in work hard and more patience.
Activity: 108
January 15, 2018, 09:22:33 PM
The reasons why to use bitcoin are ; it can helps the user to increase his income and by this I can support my expenses in everyday living and I can also help my family with regards to their expenses at home ; bitcoin helps us in many different ways but not in a difficult , I mean there's no too difficult tasks that we need to do in order to gain money.
Activity: 276
January 15, 2018, 07:55:51 PM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk

True,  bitcoin can convert into fiat if you doesn't want to hold your income anymore. But for me,  I am working and can support my family but in a limited needs only.  I want to keep my income from my signature campaign because I believe that by holding I can earn more.
Activity: 72
January 15, 2018, 07:09:04 PM
Bitcoin is a relatively new form of currency that is the beginning to hit the mainstream.There are some reason why people use bitcoin.it is fast in term of transactions,it takes only a minute not just like in a bank.And also it can be use by anyone.no age limit as long as you have knowledge in Bitcoin .
sgx
Activity: 6
January 15, 2018, 06:48:53 PM
Only for speculative investments, no other value or practical usage anymore, outdated, it'll take some years but it will decline and eventually die,  it will be remembered in history as the one that started it all
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
January 15, 2018, 06:40:53 PM
I wonder if converting alts to bitcoin using a trading platform also has high fees and also takes a little bit longer to do? Because I think it would be much cheaper to buy alts than bitcoin.
The fees aren't that high if you just want to convert your alts to bitcoin or vice versa. What is killing us are the withdrawal fees, it includes the miners fee and as well as the withdrawal fee that goes to the exchange and that's why others are deciding to get into altcoins instead of bitcoin. Just use bitcoin as it is, if you want to use it as currency go for it or if you want it as an investment do it.

So if fees for converting alts to bitcoin are not high in trading platforms. Then we can buy alts-convert to bitcoin-earnings converted to alts-withdraw the alts to fiat. Am I right with this?
Yes mate, you can buy alts and just sell it again for bitcoin earnings and vice versa. But with the alts - fiat, it depends to the exchange you are using.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
January 15, 2018, 02:51:45 PM
You have point. I have been wondering what is the point.There definitively is a point in using cryptos, but currently using bitcoin is very cumbersome.

- You can make a transfer, but it costs very much (several €£$)
- Often you can not be certain if the exchenge fees is correct or inflated by the exchange / service ...
- There are a lot of codes, long addresses, recieving / transferring address, passwords, recovery words, seed words, master passwords, i.e. a lot to keep track of.
- Backups etc.

The thing that is really annoying, are the fees. If I use SEPA transfers in Europe, the funds are transferred instantly from country to country, and I mean instantly. You can do the transfer for free, up to 12k €.

Using cryptos should compete with the credit card companies expensive fees and the FIAT banks inflation. Now, using Bitcoin is more expensive than ever.

This really has to be addressed, as it is in my opinion a question of survival for the bitcoins and crypto usage. I feel something is wrong with the way everything works now, as the transactions are too expensive.

I use Bitcoin because it's convenient. Also with the help of Bitcoin you can earn money. But of course you should not forget about the risks associated with the drop in the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
January 15, 2018, 12:31:49 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

Because it is cool. Really. Try telling your friends that you're buying things with bitcoins no need cash. Or can get cash with bitcoins. That would be really awesome. Plus the great history amd ideologies of bitcoin that is worth while enough to talk about with friends and family. And the best thing? The thrill! Damn i cannot express how addictive the thrill of watching the prices of cryptos changing up and down knowing you have invested. This is such a great gamble.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
January 15, 2018, 12:08:38 PM
everyone has their own reasons why they use bitcoins. one of them is because bitcoin is used by many people. plus the high bitcoin price makes confidence in bitcoin also great
Activity: 434
January 15, 2018, 12:02:20 PM
I wonder if converting alts to bitcoin using a trading platform also has high fees and also takes a little bit longer to do? Because I think it would be much cheaper to buy alts than bitcoin.
The fees aren't that high if you just want to convert your alts to bitcoin or vice versa. What is killing us are the withdrawal fees, it includes the miners fee and as well as the withdrawal fee that goes to the exchange and that's why others are deciding to get into altcoins instead of bitcoin. Just use bitcoin as it is, if you want to use it as currency go for it or if you want it as an investment do it.

So if fees for converting alts to bitcoin are not high in trading platforms. Then we can buy alts-convert to bitcoin-earnings converted to alts-withdraw the alts to fiat. Am I right with this?

Yes you are right. Most of the people are just buy and selling in order to earn more profit. There are different exchangers with different fee's but i will choose the highest fee to hold my coins because the security will be much better rather than on cheaper sites.
Pages:
Jump to: