Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 20. (Read 13322 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 07:08:11 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

The thing is bitcoin has many users more than ever this is why it is very easy to find any transaction that is related to bitcoin, which means there is more probable earnings using bitcoin activities. This is why I hold my bitcoins for it has a lot of use to me.
Activity: 18
January 16, 2018, 07:02:48 AM
sorry, it seems that people use bitcoin because they choose the best way in the present and the future according to their speculation, for people who are information literate, on economic development, bitcoin be an option to be a safe means or storage for the future, because it can not be denied, today must be ready because the more advanced times, prices, exchange rates on the market the more expensive, more sophisticated technology. everyone does not want to be left behind. so bitcoin as an appropriate solution, fast, easy, efficient and practical and profitable to invest.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 16, 2018, 06:57:37 AM
I use bitcoin because i dont have a permanent job thats why i use bitcoin because bitcoin has a many oportunity you can join a bounty or signiture campaign to earn more profit.We will expect that more people will use bitcoin because of the rapid word of mouth advertisement of the good benefits that bitcoin brings.
Indeed bitcoin help people who do not have a job remains, even who do not have a job can also got income and bitcoin can also gave extra income for those who have a job because no matter how sometimes the salary of the job is not always enough
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
I use bitcoin because i dont have a permanent job thats why i use bitcoin because bitcoin has a many oportunity you can join a bounty or signiture campaign to earn more profit.I use Bitcoins wisely suited to the environment where it is safely used.
Activity: 27
January 16, 2018, 06:47:19 AM
Btc is almost use to storing now. Some high price item or service could be pay in BTC. For other expenses, I think ETH, LTC or XRP are more suitable.
The problem of BTC is high fee and long confirm. Miners are working to resolve it or focus on another coin for replace BTC gradually.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
January 16, 2018, 06:43:51 AM
I don't use bitcoins. I only hold it because it will make you a lot of money. The value has dropped very much now but i think that this is just giving you the opportunity to buy bitcoin so you can make profit yourself. The smaller coins are all also dropping in value but i think that it is because of the upcoming Chinese new year.
Activity: 112
January 16, 2018, 06:41:06 AM
I use bitcoin because i dont have a permanent job thats why i use bitcoin because bitcoin has a many oportunity you can join a bounty or signiture campaign to earn more profit.We will expect that more people will use bitcoin because of the rapid word of mouth advertisement of the good benefits that bitcoin brings.
Activity: 350
January 16, 2018, 02:35:09 AM
Why use Bitcoins? So why not? It doesn't mean that I stop using fiat money because of Bitcoin. I use Bitcoins wisely suited to the environment where it is safely used. This is not merely a logic but actually happens in reality that some people are skeptical especially to things they can't hold with their actual hands. Bitcoins is not for all, it has limitations and we shouldn't put it into one place where it is not yet acceptable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 02:00:20 AM
of course I need money for my parents. I want to help bring my home back to poverty.
Activity: 22
January 16, 2018, 01:31:29 AM
Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.
Activity: 20
January 16, 2018, 01:22:29 AM
What’s that you say? Your credit card transactions are instantaneous too? Well, that’s true. But your merchant (and possibly you) pay for that privilege. Some merchants will charge a fee for debit card transactions too, as they have to pay a ‘swipe fee’ for fulfilling them. Bitcoin transaction fees are minimal, or in some cases free.
Activity: 19
January 16, 2018, 01:20:04 AM
When you pay a cheque from another bank into your bank, the bank will often hold that money for several days, because it can’t trust that the funds are really available. Similarly, international wire transfers can take a relatively long time. Bitcoin transactions, however, are generally far faster.
Activity: 36
January 16, 2018, 12:11:08 AM
Bitcoin usage has become very popular, and it can be traded in any way different from the non-currency currency
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 11:45:21 PM
Bitcoin is a relatively new form of currency that is just beginning to hit the mainstream but many people still don't understand why they should make effort to use it. Bitcoin are generally far faster, fees are minimal or in some cases free,central governments can't take it away,there are no charge backs, people can't steel payment information, it isn't inflationary,it's a private as you want to be, you own it, and you can create your own money.
Activity: 160
January 15, 2018, 11:36:01 PM
bitcoin give us many opportunity to make profit & also better life. nobody control it & bitcoin is good investment. it's value so high. It is also very easy to work on it. that's why I use bitcoins.
Activity: 325
January 15, 2018, 11:24:15 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Yes, small investors are unlikely to be involved in Bitcoin because Bitcoin's prices are large compared to the capital they provide. Many small investors just want to get rich quick but they are not involved in Bitcoin because they care many risks...
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
January 15, 2018, 11:23:18 PM
I use bitcoin because bitcoin have many benefits so this is why people use bitcoin and also very fast and easy to transaction and I'm really sure that you will be getting richin just a few months in bitcoin because if you have knowledge in work hard and more patience.

Yes your right we are using bitcoin to earn money. It also very easy to work on it. Because this is the of many people to be rich. We can work bitcoin if we have effort and patient. That is why we use bitcoin also to our family.
Activity: 336
January 15, 2018, 11:19:06 PM
Use Bitcoins to save your wealth! Bitcoin is served as an investment to not let your money rot and be consumed by the inflation. Yes, inflation is one of the enemies for. Your wealth and you need investmente, such is Bitcoin, to get interest that would be added to the net worth of your asset portfolio. It is important that one should not just have savings. With Bitcoin, especially if your active, you can easily play with the rates and buy and low price and sell and the higher price to have a return on investment.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 11:11:11 PM
Bitcoin is a form of currency that is operated with the help of computers and internet.The transaction of bitcoin currency takes no time and the fees is more affordable to laymen.But this is not the case in ordinary currencies it take more time even to transfer an account to bank to bank also because the bank can't trust the availability of funds so the transfer of money takes a long time and the fees the bank imposes will be too high.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
January 15, 2018, 11:08:38 PM
For me I choice bitcoin because it is very reliable and convenient. Also more and more people are patronizing bitcoin also because of that reason. There are a lot of use for bitcoin that depends on your fashion or need. Some also used bitcoin because they make this as there business and some really focus in investing here. Some used bitcoin as an alternate to their job, leaving their job just for bitcoin because they think that bitcoin can give more money to them rather regular job. We will expect that more people will use bitcoin because of the rapid word of mouth advertisement of the good benefits that bitcoin brings.
Pages:
Jump to: