Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 22. (Read 13322 times)

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 12:01:11 PM
may be simple, bitcoin is more profitable than using a local bank full of rules by the government. #CMIIW
Activity: 207
Merit: 2
January 15, 2018, 11:59:24 AM
bitcoin has been decentralized through blockchain in just minutes of fast and easy-to-use transactions by some people who use the wallet. Cool
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
January 15, 2018, 11:58:53 AM
I think why people use bitcoin is, with bitcoin might make things easier than not using bitcoin. #CMIIW
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
January 15, 2018, 11:53:28 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Well bitcoin is not created to be used in buying things/or product in the real world. Yes it can buy things in the real world but you can't pay it when buying groceries. It can be used to buy thing online because it is a digital currency. It is made to become a source of income or profit and investment. It has a lots of role in our life but not in our everyday life. It works like a gold but not a real money. The difference between gold and bitcoin is the bitcoin can be used to buy things online while the gold not.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 11:50:30 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, maybe your question is why use bitcoin instead of USD (or EUR or whatever currency you use daily)

For normal currency it’s easy to answer, you use whatever the other side accept. If you buy things from foreign store and it accept EUR, then you pay EUR. Same to bitcoin, if it accept only bitcoin, then you pay bitcoin. Or if they accept multiple currency, you pay the one charge you less (as there’s usually some discrepancy in values of different currency as exchange wait keep changing seconds to seconds)
Activity: 350
January 15, 2018, 11:46:26 AM
I use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money and bitcoin is easy to use, and like an investment for long term.Bitcoin have many value and benefit so this is why people use bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
January 15, 2018, 11:36:19 AM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
Use Bitcoin to pay quickly, earn money to get rich, or simply testify to what people are saying about the magic of Bitcoin.

Everyone has this kind of reason, Most of the people are only investing on bitcoins because of the news that the value will increase further more in the future and i also agree to that. If you take cryptocurrency seriously, i am really sure that you will be getting rich in just a few months by working on bounty campaigns.
indeed the reason everyone is different, we can not guess what everyone wants, but if I use bitcoin it is certainly a bitcoin advantageous, but also bitcoin is very fast and easy in transaction.
Activity: 434
January 15, 2018, 11:27:11 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

I still found the use of bitcoin is only efficient in huge payments like buying properties, education, and traveling. An average person can savd up in bitcoin and use it for example in retirement or accomplish their own dreams. Anything that requires saving a lot for one big day is what bitcoin lives for me.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
I wonder if converting alts to bitcoin using a trading platform also has high fees and also takes a little bit longer to do? Because I think it would be much cheaper to buy alts than bitcoin.
The fees aren't that high if you just want to convert your alts to bitcoin or vice versa. What is killing us are the withdrawal fees, it includes the miners fee and as well as the withdrawal fee that goes to the exchange and that's why others are deciding to get into altcoins instead of bitcoin. Just use bitcoin as it is, if you want to use it as currency go for it or if you want it as an investment do it.

So if fees for converting alts to bitcoin are not high in trading platforms. Then we can buy alts-convert to bitcoin-earnings converted to alts-withdraw the alts to fiat. Am I right with this?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
When Football meets Crypto
January 15, 2018, 11:12:34 AM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcointalk
Use Bitcoin to pay quickly, earn money to get rich, or simply testify to what people are saying about the magic of Bitcoin.

Everyone has this kind of reason, Most of the people are only investing on bitcoins because of the news that the value will increase further more in the future and i also agree to that. If you take cryptocurrency seriously, i am really sure that you will be getting rich in just a few months by working on bounty campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
January 15, 2018, 11:11:35 AM
If you don’t have access to a bank account, you are part of the “unbanked.” Bitcoin can allow you to be your own bank. Bitcoin is simultaneously an open financial protocol and a currency required in order to transact freely on the protocol.

But the way bitcoin process transfer now and the fee included in the transfer is really fair? a bank usually no transfer fee of a bank to bank why bitcoin to bitcoin is having so much high on fee and so slow on transfer rate? this is the one factor why the thread is really made. Why use Bitcoin with all the weakness fo the said cryptocurrency? It is given that we earn with bitcoin and so many doors open to have a more financial source but really, WHY USE BITCOIN?
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
January 15, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
Because it is a trend for which many have gone from losers to really winners in the stock market
We should use bitcoin because bitcoin can help us to have a great future and for sure bitcoin will surely help us to earn money even we are at our home.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 11:03:07 AM
The answer is here dude:

Bitcoin Mining Profitability in 2018
https://www.tokens24.com/news/blockchain-changes-2018/
Activity: 20
January 15, 2018, 11:00:42 AM
Bitcoin doesn’t discriminate. You can use it anywhere in the world, to send value almost instantly, nearly for free. Transferring bitcoins costs just a few pennies and you can send as much value as you want. It’s important to remember that bitcoins can’t be counterfeited or duplicated.  The cherry on top is that transactions are conducted in a peer-to-peer method, without the need for a bank or third party to oversee it.
Activity: 19
January 15, 2018, 10:55:20 AM
What we mean by that is bitcoin is made for the Internet-generation. We are quickly moving past the days of carrying around paper cash or pulling out your credit card. Bitcoin goes several steps further than the convenience of credit cards by equipping users with a payment option that is significantly lower in fees, provides virtually instantaneous transaction time, and is accessible through the dozens of bitcoin wallets.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
January 15, 2018, 10:51:05 AM
Every people have their different reason for using bitcoin . I use bitcoin for earning the money to my family. I am one of them who do not have any work or job to do and not earn the money for my family . That's why I use bitcoin for earning the money  and to survive in the earth. Bitcoin is a good source of income for the poor people who don't have any source of income . Everyone can use the bitcoin and earn the money and expend it the future to full their dream.

We are just the same , i can find my self to you my mane purpose  why i joined just to help my family. Even thought i am working in a company it is not enough  to sustain our daily needs. For now i really appreciate bitcoin really a promising thing that helping you to be rich and its up to the user on how he/she work of it. Even you are older every can work of it. To earn money and reach our dreams.
Activity: 227
January 15, 2018, 10:43:44 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

i think why use bitcoin because the main reason why people should use bitcoin is because it is a source of opportunity. Because of this currency, many things are now possible with money. With bitcoin we can save and earn income without doing anything. With bitcoin trading it becomes easy because of its volatility. Jobs opened to people and without further requirements, only the intellect about bitcoin.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
January 15, 2018, 10:06:13 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

Because bitcoin is the most developed altcoin today as well as the most valuable crypto. All altcoin are taken as Bitcoin price standards. The more people who know it and care about it, the more people use it.
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
January 15, 2018, 10:03:55 AM
many people want to invest a large amount of money to gain large amount of interest.So,in that case I think bitcoin is the easiest and short process to gain interest back.Though you cant buy household stuffs by this but on the other hand you don't need to use master card or other cards, which usually takes more times and may have to wait years to gain interest back.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
January 15, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
As much as possible, I will not use bitcoin as a payment but people use bitcoin as an investment. Many people became successful because of investing in bitcoin. It is risky but it is worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: