Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 28. (Read 13322 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 13, 2017, 11:01:46 PM
bitcoin is a bit simpler for rich people because it's a bitcoin bitcoin bitcoin especially in bitcoin furom because all you need to do is post your ranks up and join the signature campaign and you'll earn it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
December 13, 2017, 10:47:52 PM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcoinx.
I use bitcoin in so many ways, paying bills, money transfer. I use for transaction in investing and trading. Investing and trading it will make your money grow in high profit. Joining in signature campaign you will earned more money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 09:52:54 PM
Bitcoins today are more of a innovative thing to make money transfers easy and more convenient to other people. You can transfer money in your pocket with having the need of a middle man in the process. That's what I think the reason why people are using bitcoins. Purchasing using bitcoins is a not just a thing to most people.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 09:52:11 PM
One reason is that the use of bitcoin can unimpede the whole world, which will bring great convenience. Young people would like this way.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
December 13, 2017, 09:40:13 PM
Many advantages of using bitcoin include getting money in a short time. With Bitcoin, we will not be taxed when we make transactions. However, the cost of bitcoin transactions is now pretty high for me so I consider those fees as taxes from a transaction using bitcoin. Of the various advantages of the bitcoin is definitely a drawback so bitcoin also has its own risk when we use it.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 03:52:56 AM
We should use bitcoin in our industry to start the new process which will leads for successful future.
Using bitcoin will able to help the whole society to raise and establish a civilize system. Helping to build a systematic system focus of commercial transaction will open lots of opportunities for the public.

Why invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has some advantages.Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money in a short period of time. Signature campaigns give decent payments per week. If you have a higher rank, then you are paid more. It is a digital currency so there is no such problem of transferring it from one bank to another. You just need to have a bitcoin wallet to store your bitcoins.

Since it is decentralized,taxes can be escaped. Investing in bitcoin also gives huge profit margins. We can consider bitcoin as the future of money.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 10:01:48 AM
bitcoin is useless candy wrapper thats it
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 12, 2017, 09:50:53 AM
I use bitcoin, because bitcoin has provided a very good change for my economy financially.
by doing various activities in bitcoin field currently i have a pretty good income to meet all the necessities of my life, maybe I hope the progress of bitcoin in the year next to always better than now.
Yes, bitcoin has provided lot of ways for us to earn making ourselves grow good in economy. Many people meet their daily necessity through bitcoin. People has started to prioritize bitcoin to be a potential investment that could help in getting good gain for our investment.
Activity: 560
December 12, 2017, 09:38:16 AM
I use bitcoin, because bitcoin has provided a very good change for my economy financially.
by doing various activities in bitcoin field currently i have a pretty good income to meet all the necessities of my life, maybe I hope the progress of bitcoin in the year next to always better than now.

Everyone expects it to become Bitcoin as the better and higher the price. My opinion
Activity: 308
December 12, 2017, 08:26:33 AM
I use bitcoins because i am earning a lot of profit from it, It depends on the person if he/she want to earn more money and if he/she does then bitcoins is the answer, You will always get your profit if you good in trading.
Activity: 143
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 08:25:10 AM
bitcoin helps to earn money,it helps to meet all needs,it helps change your life style.when you have bitcoin,you can earn money easily.
Activity: 93
December 12, 2017, 08:19:48 AM
It's as simple as saving. There may be some investments done, but would it be fine if you think of it as saving coins in the piggy bank ?
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
December 12, 2017, 08:12:04 AM
Bitcoin and others altcoins can be used in the trading market and can purchase others stuff. Bitcoins is terrific because we can have a transaction with all over the world with the assistance of the blockchain and the mining. We can use the bitcoin as a regular payment like in some hotel, restaurant, store, and others.
Activity: 504
December 12, 2017, 01:57:26 AM
Activity: 3
December 12, 2017, 01:11:52 AM
Follow me on Twitter

Cryptirate
Activity: 630
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 12, 2017, 01:07:54 AM
I use bitcoin because I believe that bitcoin is one of the coins in the world of cryptocurrency which is very high and has a nice future. bitcoin can be a short-term investment alternative if you want to earn profits in a short time.
Activity: 3
December 12, 2017, 01:03:39 AM
Use Bitcoins as a form of currency to gain dollars. Ultimately you have to choose, Bitcoin or Dollar? Be realistic here. What do you actually believe Bitcoin will be? Will it be the one world currency or not? That's really the question. But the answer that I'm telling you is who cares. You're not investing in bitcoin for any final reason. The idea is to accumulate as much bitcoin as possible and to basically buy the next investment, house or car. Sooner or later probably in January Bitcoin might fall all the way to 5k and it's very possible. My point is don't look at bitcoin as a currency. Look at it as a way to gain more dollars and if bitcoin is actually adopted, you have the power to use that as payment as well. You must be go where the market takes you.

Follow me on Twitter

Cryptirate
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
December 12, 2017, 12:47:47 AM
Everyone have their own different reason for using bitcoin for me I use bitcoin for earning the money to my family. and for myself. Even I have work in private company but still my salary is not enough to support my personal expenses so that I use bitcoin for earning extra money and to survive my expenses like telephone bills, rent house etc.. Bitcoin is a good source of income for those people their income not enough for daily lives.
Activity: 524
Merit: 258
December 11, 2017, 03:12:40 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

I think we should consider using bitcoin in our generation. All commodities here in the world is gradually increasing to cover this expense investing in bitcoin will be a good solution.
Aside from = it will help everyone to manage their finances; bitcoin provides ways to earn money that will cover your expenses or can be use for investment.
Activity: 108
December 10, 2017, 04:37:46 PM
From what I gather, Bitcoin was meant to be used as currency for faster wire transfers at a global level. Other than that, you can make a nice income on the side by converting it to Fiat money.
Pages:
Jump to: