Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 27. (Read 13322 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
December 22, 2017, 06:54:01 PM
Because I am a person who does not want complicated and always want to be practical in doing various things. Then the subject of transactions I decided to use bitcoin because we all already know that bitcoin is a practical digital currency so that we do not need to carry a conventional wallet, just by bringing a smartphone then we can make transactions. But, my decision is hindered by the government that does not accept bitcoin as a legal means of transactions.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 12:25:40 PM
Bitcoin can store the huge value as compared to the vastly fluctuating rate of the actual money generated. In addition, bitcoin is used conveniently for online transactions, making this handy for certain purposes.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 12:18:34 PM
I guess the main reason many people use bitcoin is because it's a  way out of their way to save money as bitcoin costs more.  Personally I use bitcoin as an alternative way of using my money. I feel that it's very hard to bring physical money and to keep it. That's way I found bitcoin as a simple,  easy,  fast,  and flexible way of currency.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 326
December 22, 2017, 11:27:22 AM
i use for trade only . maybe use transaction only for domain and hosting
Activity: 126
December 22, 2017, 11:26:08 AM
We can not use btc.directly to.market.but we have to change btc to.other currency. Better btc for our investment
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 11:07:29 AM
I use bitcoin because I'm sure bitcoin is the future of the international transaction system, as we know that today there are many problems in the transaction system using bank services so it takes the best solution with bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 10:21:53 AM
Personally, I use bitcoin in my daily expenses, pay bills and also keep it in order to provide my children with a future without financial problems
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 10:09:00 AM
Bitcoin is not only a vessel to store value but it's also really useful in the remittance industry. I can send 100,000$ paying a mere 4$ in fees with Bitcoin while it would cost me 3000$ with PayPal and I'd take some risk to do the paypal transaction while doing the same thing from a traditional bank would cost some money,time & would probably raise questions.
I fully support this assertion. I think bitcoin can also be used for transactions and exchanges depending on the kind of transaction. It is not only meant to provide to provide store of value
Activity: 363
December 22, 2017, 09:55:25 AM
because it is convenient, and quickly, at least so it was supposed. I hope the problem of high commissions and slow transactions will be solved.
Activity: 56
December 22, 2017, 08:39:06 AM
bitcoin ruler in all coins and bitcoins its very easy way to exchange and buy coins. Use Bitcoin to pay quickly, earn lots of money and to get rich, and prove what people say about Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 01:51:38 PM
I think, why use bitcoin, because bitkoyn is a very profitable investment. you will be useful to store bitcoyne. the wavering price of bitcoins will give you a good income. Not only that, bitcoin can be used for payment transactions if you do not have money. you just need a bitcoin-purse. with easy and fast transactions without third parties .. you can make a very easy transaction.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
December 14, 2017, 09:11:55 AM
Bitcoins today are more of a innovative thing to make money transfers easy and more convenient to other people. You can transfer money in your pocket with having the need of a middle man in the process. That's what I think the reason why people are using bitcoins. Purchasing using bitcoins is a not just a thing to most people.

Bitcoin already exceeded my expectations and I know it will continue to amaze me as the days is going to pass by. Using bitcoin for me is the most wise decision that anyone could make, he wouldn't regret anything about it for sure and I'm very sure of that. Investing your money on bitcoin is the most legit investment here online, so if you wanted to make some magic using your money, then buy some bitcoins that you can afford then hold it.

Well, that is if you don't know how to earn it, then you could just simply invest it on bitcoin and throw away the doubts that you have in bitcoin, because it won't help you to succeed anything in your life if you are always going to doubt and will never take some risk.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
December 14, 2017, 01:09:12 AM
Every person has their aspect or reason why they used bitcoin.For me, I use bitcoin to help my family with the financial needs. As I older member in the family, I have a responsibility to support my brother and sister to their tuition fees in school. The earning of my mother not enough to survive our daily expenses. So I consider that bitcoin very useful mostly to the lower status that is the mainly reason why I use bitcoin or gain bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
December 14, 2017, 12:00:28 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
The reason why i used this bitcoin is because i want to get more money in the future so i have a patient to hold it and because of bitcoin i can fulfil our daily needs like paying anything like debts and bills and because of bitcoin i can buy anything that i want.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
December 13, 2017, 11:37:12 PM
    I use bitcoin simply because i want extra income,i want to earn money. Through bitcoin i can invest to make profit. And bitcoin is free to use,anyone can use it.
Activity: 182
December 13, 2017, 11:15:59 PM
In addition to investment and profit from bitcoin. I do not use it in daily exchange. Because its processing speed is too slow. You do not want 1 transaction to take 3 days to confirm. I think other currencies are better than bitcoin

Other currencies such as? bank transaction from country to country would take 4-5 working days to confirm even worst than bitcoin transaction, literally bitcoin is still the best online currency that you can see, other online currency are have fixed price which you wont gain any profit while bitcoin brings you profit just by having it.
Activity: 336
December 13, 2017, 11:09:08 PM
For me, in my perspective there are four reasons that makes me use bitcoin, they are:
1) Bitcoin is a digital revolution, maybe in the future, be chapter of some history book.
2) Bitcoin opened the doors to an uncertain future about coins that makes me very curious.
3) Bitcoin makes it possible to obtain an extra income, i.e. more cash every month.
4) I very much sympathize with bitcoin (this last one is just a joke)
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 11:08:01 PM
In addition to investment and profit from bitcoin. I do not use it in daily exchange. Because its processing speed is too slow. You do not want 1 transaction to take 3 days to confirm. I think other currencies are better than bitcoin
Activity: 336
December 13, 2017, 11:04:53 PM
iam use bitcoin because can convert to fiat money
and my income incraese because use bitcoin, iam trading mining and follow signture campaign in bitcoinx.
I use bitcoin in so many ways, paying bills, money transfer. I use for transaction in investing and trading. Investing and trading it will make your money grow in high profit. Joining in signature campaign you will earned more money.
I also use bitcoin for various transactions. currently bitcoin has the advantage of being more practical and more effective in every way, but it needs to be alert because bitcoin is fluctuating and there is definitely a risk that you have to be careful.
Activity: 98
December 13, 2017, 11:03:22 PM
Bitcoin is the future of money! Right now the fees aren't helping but im sure we'll go back to normal eventually!
Pages:
Jump to: