Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 30. (Read 13322 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 08, 2017, 08:34:29 PM
The reasons for using bitcoin are too plenty but the main one is the ability to make payment to any part of the world at the comfort of your home and keeping an eye on your money 247
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 08, 2017, 07:29:32 PM
everyone has their own opinion about bitcoin. for me, bitcoin has changed my family's economy a lot. although the price is fluctuating, the risk is great, but there is a way to overcome it all by passing analysis of market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
December 08, 2017, 07:24:57 PM
I believe it's not supposed to pay for the burger that I've been eyeing on the dollar menu at the local fast food restaurant, it's more of a gold alternative. It's supposed to store wealth and so on. Why should people use bitcoins? Well, it's a bit easier to start amassing, plus you don't really mine gold or sell it like hot pancakes anymore.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 02:11:26 AM
I like bitcoin because he does not need a third party, just between me and the receiver. With a fairly cheap fee, I can send as much money as I like.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 02:05:19 AM
I think bitcoin have many value and benefits so people use it.It is easy to use, price is very high.Many people use bitcoin for the purpose of source of income and totally depended on bitcoin earning.Bitcoin can be accepted anywhere.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 01:37:38 AM
why use bitcoin? because the price is expensive, because many are using bitcoin, and easily to get it. I don't often use bitcoin, I more often find and save it, then I sell. but if I have to use it, I will use bitcoin for payment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
December 06, 2017, 01:18:42 AM
Really why use bitcoin? there are two aspects. If you using bitcoin as an asset or tool of investment then its fine. Bitcon has shown by its numbers that it is the best mode of investment and has given highest return on investments. But as a currency in day to trade fiat currency and other modes like debit credit cards, paytm etc. are more flexible. Bitcoin`s cost of operation as a currency is far more than traditional currencies. It is suitable only for big transactions
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 12:26:02 AM
Bitcoin is decentralise cryptocurrency so any government can't control it.And it's supply remains same ,it means no more bitcoins will come into cryptoworld.And the demand and popularity of bitcoin increasing day by day therefore it's price will definitely increase. Btc transaction is very cheaper and faster.And it's also more secure.This kind of mnay reasons available for btc therfore most of people use bitcoins.

yes bitcoin is a currency that government or banks dont control but some countries are actually planning it to be regularize. the supply of bitcoin doesnt remains the same or unlimited. as far as i know there is 21 million total supply of bitcoin and it is decreasing when someone mines it. also bitcoin transaction arent cheaper and faster , instead they cost pretty expensive as the value of bitcoin increases and transaction arent that fast enough because people tends to spam the network with lower fees and it is not that secure because bitcoin is not totally anonymous at all. these are the reasons why some people dont prefer to use bitcoin.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 12:13:02 AM
We should use bitcoin while it is still young so we wont regret later that we haven't done anything with bitcoins. it is the turning point of our currency, its the future.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
December 06, 2017, 12:04:59 AM
Bitcoin is decentralise cryptocurrency so any government can't control it.And it's supply remains same ,it means no more bitcoins will come into cryptoworld.And the demand and popularity of bitcoin increasing day by day therefore it's price will definitely increase. Btc transaction is very cheaper and faster.And it's also more secure.This kind of mnay reasons available for btc therfore most of people use bitcoins.
Activity: 151
December 05, 2017, 01:11:46 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
Bitcoin is a new type of money that can be sent from one person to another without the need for a trusted third party such as a bank or other financial institution; This is the first decentralized global currency. So, it would be better to use bitcoin.selain more secure, its value is very promising from day to day
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 05, 2017, 12:54:10 PM
Because its an easier way not only for me and to other people to earn money for their daily needs without finding jobs and they can also multi task their works while using bitcoin because it doesnt need a lot of time

Yes, bitcoin is a easier way. In bitcoin we have seen a lot of qualities and have experienced to use bitcoin in every way and get good result. That the reason we all are convinced with bitcoin and discuses about it a lot of. In short i am speechless about bitcoin, becasue last 6 months bitcoin has given me a lot of profit which i didn't see in dream.     

Well many people see the use of bitcoin to keep as an investment because of it's ever growing value. That's mainly the reason why we use bitcoin right now.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
December 05, 2017, 11:17:13 AM
Because its an easier way not only for me and to other people to earn money for their daily needs without finding jobs and they can also multi task their works while using bitcoin because it doesnt need a lot of time

Yes, bitcoin is a easier way. In bitcoin we have seen a lot of qualities and have experienced to use bitcoin in every way and get good result. That the reason we all are convinced with bitcoin and discuses about it a lot of. In short i am speechless about bitcoin, becasue last 6 months bitcoin has given me a lot of profit which i didn't see in dream.     
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
December 05, 2017, 08:04:54 AM
In my opinion, People use Bitcoin because it has a quick growth. It can bring them so much profit. Besides, with benefit about transaction speed, anonymous, people use it for payment
maybe people use bitcoins for long term invesment , but i agree if bitcoin used for payment , with fast transactions because much bitcoin miner in this world and make bitcoin transaction easy confirmed maybe should take 15-20 Minutes.
a lot person dont know about bitcoin , then they see bitcoin price pumping and trying to invest and hope for huge profit after holding for long time.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 07:59:44 AM
Bitcoin has a large value and bitcon can help you in your daily lifes, by just earning it, use these for saving money for the future because bit coin is a cryptocurrency and worldwide payment system. It is the first decentralized digital currency – the system works without a central repository or single administrator.
Activity: 280
December 05, 2017, 07:55:16 AM
I use bitcoin for long-term investments because bitcoin is promising and increasingly rises in price because its supply is very rare and its enthusiasts are also a lot so bitcoin stock market is enough to sell and bitcoin is used the main virtual coins for exchange tools such as real money.
to buy altcoin, supermarket, minimarket that already support bitcoin because by using bitcoin very easy and simple.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
CRYPTOMUS
December 05, 2017, 07:17:35 AM
why use bitcoin because bitcoin have many use and bitcoin nowadays can pay online job
If you’re searching for a system or platform that can transfer their money without a middleman,bitcoin should be the answer and one of their reason why they need to use bitcoin (its decentralized). But because of this reason a lot of people are not use it in proper way. Bitcoin is one of the best investment opportunities we have right now. I think we should better not to invest right now because of its currenct price is too expensive maybe we have to wait until its falls then start to invest.
Bitcoin is unique, fast and can be use globally.
Activity: 694
Merit: 108
santacoin.io
December 05, 2017, 06:01:34 AM
Like what general investors in BTC have decided, its not meant to be used to buy groceries. Its a store of value
Except you have a faction of users on here who want to fight that tooth and nail. To be blunt I agree with the general investors.
Bitcoin is decentralized, secure, and acceptable globally. Bitcoin price is growing over time that is why many people like bitcoin so much.
Activity: 289
December 05, 2017, 05:54:17 AM
It’s made for our generation
It’s fast, secure and global
Bitcoin was designed with your privacy in mind
Bitcoin is not subject to inflation
Bitcoin provides financial freedom Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
December 05, 2017, 05:52:52 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Yes, we can't force someone just to follow our footsteps. It is in there hands if they want to believe in this community.
Pages:
Jump to: