Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 24. (Read 13322 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 01:06:44 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
But smart people always see the value in the future, they will try to own Bitcoin as much as possible. They always make the decision when they have a chance to see, to think, and not to do it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 12:55:32 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.  
Bitcoin for me is a storage value, only for investment right now. At the moment, bitcoin not friendly enough to make small transaction so better to keep it until bitcoin problem fee's get clear. I mostly using ethereum and dogecoin for transactions purpose.
Activity: 54
January 14, 2018, 12:51:22 AM
i use bitcoin because i interesting what bitcoin do. at the first time i just see bitcoin just for invest money trader or saving money in internet. but i see and i read bitcoin get more interesting to me. maybe bitcoin can be a future.
Activity: 217
January 13, 2018, 10:15:55 PM
I use bitcoin because bitcoin is handy and it's a lot of benefits. bitcoin is an excellent internet payment gateway. Its transaction speed is fast. in addition, from bitcoin I can earn money.
Activity: 37
January 13, 2018, 10:10:09 PM
When you have to pay a check from another bank to your bank, banks will usually keep that amount for a few days, because they do not believe that these funds are actually available. Similarly, international money transfers can take a relatively long time. However with Bitcoin trading, generally faster.Once Bitcoins have been sent, they will go away. Someone who has sent Bitcoins can not attempt to retrieve them without the consent of the recipient. This makes it difficult for the types of fraud that we commonly see with credit cards, in which people make purchases and then contact credit card companies to make a chargeback, effectively preventing them. block the transaction.
Activity: 476
January 13, 2018, 09:39:53 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

maybe the long-term investment we want through digital currency is one example bitcoin if we just want to get the profit that comes fast and instant I think you are wrong when investing in bitcoin because I think bitcoin is a long-term investment
Activity: 10
January 13, 2018, 09:39:24 PM
Because Bitcoin can be used to buy and enjoy online goods and services. Moreover, Bitcoin can help you earn more money as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
RealistaToken.com
January 13, 2018, 09:35:31 PM
everyone has a different opinion and the reason why they choose bitcoin or use it. one of which is to invest. because now this bitcoin is a way to invest
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
January 13, 2018, 09:32:38 PM
Peoples use Bitcoin in other places because of its convenience , like faster or easier transaction.
Activity: 337
January 13, 2018, 08:57:29 PM
as a matter a fact, first time i use bitcoin, i don't even know that bitcoin can be used for buying something. but after i read more, i found that bitcoin is like money which we can use to buy. from day by day, i found again that bitcoin can be like an investment for long term, we can make true money. if you said like that, i suggest you search more info about bitcoin, the history, how we can use bitcoin and else. people using bitcoin by their own reason and i think bitcoin have many value and benefit so this is why people use bitcoin.

Very well said.
In addition, people uses bitcoin because the transaction is anonymous, there is no third-party involve, easy, fast and tax-free. You can save money, effort and time.
Activity: 256
Merit: 105
January 13, 2018, 05:19:33 PM
Many people use bitcoins all over the world. Because it is very profitable. If you sort it out, you can become rich. So I agree that it is not convenient to pay bitcoin. But to make good money is possible.
Activity: 65
January 13, 2018, 05:11:14 PM
I use bitcoins because bitcoins good and the price of it in increase nowadays .
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
January 12, 2018, 02:26:01 PM
Because it is a trend for which many have gone from losers to really winners in the stock market
Saving something for our kids is one of our huge responsibilities so if you are making something for your son then it is good and in future he will be proud of you when he will use your savings. It is not only about making profit out of bitcoin but for our family as well can give us all what we need form bitcoin. it shows we can save bitcoin for using at time of need and can save huge profit form bitcoin right now, I use bitcoin for earning money to feed my family and buy them all what they want form me.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 09, 2018, 04:36:20 PM
Why use Bitcoins ?

Для инвecтиций и pocтa кaпитaлa
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
January 09, 2018, 04:34:45 PM
I choose to use bitcoin because of online  transaction, bitcoin encourage e commerce, one can order any products and services and making payments with bitcoin without any bottles, unlike any other government regulated currency that is full of paper work.
Activity: 112
January 09, 2018, 04:33:30 PM
I want to use bitcoin time to time as it helps and motivates me to earn as well as to be knowledgable about finacial markets and investment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
January 09, 2018, 04:20:24 PM
Everyone loves to use virtual money and  Bitcoin is best among them. Bitcoin is the world first Decentralized digital currency and doesn't control by any single authority. Bitcoin is globally accepted easily exchangeable with other currency and it also charge low transaction cost. Bitcoin also provide a lot of options to earn. Bitcoin also provide safest transaction in which no third party interfere and untraceable. And when you income money through bitcoin you doesn't have to pay tax. It also provide a lot of options to its users to earn bitcoin. So here's some reason why you should use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
January 09, 2018, 03:57:24 PM
The efficiency applied by the bitcoin transaction system is the main reason why I use bitcoin, with my bitcoin more practical in terms of transactions, does not require a large space to store bitcoin requires only one virtual wallet address to be able to use bitcoin. This is an innovation that really can be a solution to the economy of a country.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
January 09, 2018, 12:36:12 PM
Use bitcoin because bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in our time and it will grow faster in this coming generation, and it is also easy to invest in it.
Activity: 38
January 09, 2018, 11:19:15 AM
Due to the bitcoin of future assets, Bitcoin is fast, the transaction process is cheap, the Central Government can not pick it up, People can not steal your payment information from the merchant, no chargebacks, this is not inflation, it is very profitable for me.
Pages:
Jump to: