Pages:
Author

Topic: Why use Bitcoins ? - page 26. (Read 13322 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 09:36:26 AM
 Smiley  If developers agreed with that position, they would just stop working on scaling solution, and only fix some minor bugs. But that would make Bitcoin no different (except for amount of hashing power) from any altcoin, since they all have pretty similar structured blockchains and features that come with it.Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 06:16:07 AM
people use bitcoin to earn a lot of money here so many people pay for it but other people understand their bitcoin is just a scam so they report it to the government.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
Use bitcoin to store value or as an asset and investment. But if you'll send bitcoin to other people just make sure that you are paying the right miners fee so that you'll get enough confirmation for just a couple of minutes. This is what I do, I don't adjust the fees anymore.
Activity: 12
January 05, 2018, 05:17:46 AM
I can use bitcoin to help my family for financial problem and its a high amount of the value of money when you converting it to a gold. It can help us for the famine and we can use it to influence them to join some important group of people like bitcoin or something online work that can help us through money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
January 05, 2018, 03:47:39 AM
I use bitcoin to help my parents struggling financially to raise me and my brother. I grind to earn bitcoin not to go on what society does on it, I may not be a techy or something literate to this thing, but I do this for the sake of our future and our daily lives definitely the samething goes to an average person who are using bitcoin. My point is, they use it for their own sake not for popularity because bitcoin is also a money, bitcoin functions as a money. They are also the one who contributes for bitcoin value to grow bigger and bigger.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
January 05, 2018, 03:26:58 AM
Like what general investors in BTC have decided, its not meant to be used to buy groceries. Its a store of value
im going to give my own answer why i use bitcoin, as far as i know bitcoin can change my entire life or even my daily lives, through bitcoin you can earn a lot of money and can give good live to those who are using bitcoin ,believe it or not bitcoin change my life and the life of my family
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
January 05, 2018, 03:15:13 AM
i use for trade only . maybe use transaction only for domain and hosting
I think, bitcoins is new model business we can make target international costumers with accept bitcoins and bitcoins is cheap payment method be compared with fiat payment method, the other reasons bitcoins is deflation, how many long time the online business stores bitcoins in their local wallet, the values of money in bitcoins always be increasing time by time, bitcoins can protect their whealty from inflation.
Activity: 11
January 05, 2018, 03:14:13 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   

Very convinient when transact a high amount of money. You can send instantly but the saddest part right now the fee is constantly increasing and we dont know when it will be lower.
Activity: 2
January 05, 2018, 02:58:56 AM
I would like to go in a future event that involve Cryptocurrency in it, but if its only exclusive in my country and had free token, rewards or raffle, for the people that went there
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
I think people use Bitcoin to help them save money, not only save money but can also invest long-term, because from most people they use bitcoin as the main job
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 02, 2018, 05:12:53 PM
bitcoin is like an universal currency not dependent on any single country! Bitcoin isn’t controlled by a central authority, bitcoin’s supply is capped at 21 million! Bitcoin is fast, secure and global, more private than existing payment systems! And most of all: Bitcoin provides financial freedom.
Bitcoin can store the huge value as compared to the vastly fluctuating rate of the actual money generated. In addition, bitcoin is used conveniently for online transactions, making this handy for certain purposes.
Activity: 13
January 02, 2018, 05:02:26 PM
Bitcoin is not only a vessel to store value but it's also really useful in the remittance industry. I can send 100,000$ paying a mere 4$ in fees with Bitcoin while it would cost me 3000$ with PayPal and I'd take some risk to do the paypal transaction while doing the same thing from a traditional bank would cost some money,time & would probably raise questions.

We can also transact using bitcoin anonymously, so our identity is secure. instead of going to bank to process payment or to send money. We can do that using bitcoin online.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 04:57:19 PM
I get your point, Bitcoin can never be exclusive for online purchases. Actually i think it is made to make a better community who is aware of how trade works in the process of learning to grasp the currency. Bitcoin is a currency which means that it has a value.
Activity: 154
January 02, 2018, 04:39:34 PM
Everyone today uses beatcoin differently, someone is investing their money in bitcoin for several years, and somebody simply sees in bitcoin earnings today simply by buying cheaper prdavaya more and earning it.
Activity: 196
January 02, 2018, 06:01:10 AM
Because we live in a digital world and bitcoin is like an universal currency not dependent on any single country! Bitcoin isn’t controlled by a central authority, bitcoin’s supply is capped at 21 million! Bitcoin is fast, secure and global, more private than existing payment systems! And most of all: Bitcoin provides financial freedom!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
January 02, 2018, 05:17:50 AM
I use bitcoin because it wants to supplement their income outside of work staple me, and because of his more advanced technology then using bitcoin then will facilitate as saay must pay something we can use bitcoin that more practical and quickly because we can do it at home with just sitting in front of computer or with the smartphone course
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
January 02, 2018, 05:07:26 AM
Why use Bitcoins ?

I keep seeing threads on “why don't people” ? The real question to me is Why would they ?

-The average consumer will go way out of their way to save money. Bitcoins cost more.
-The average consumer will usually pay a little extra to have convenience. Bitcoin is less convenience and more hoops and complications.

I just cannot see any reason for the average consumer to use Bitcoins. Until average consumers start using Bitcoins they will just be an experiment and a small speculative bubble.

I have my personal reasons, I am interested Bitcoins them as a tech person, speculative investor and person that follows evolving treads and markets. I am just struggling to see any.. benefits for the average consumer at this stage.   
the answer is really obvious. bitcoin is made in what cause cause ? it is made because in the online right ? yeah. bitcoin is made to online purposes it is USE to the online shopping,transaction and negotiation that less traffic becaue if one negotiation and trasaction was slow the money making in the economics will slow too so it is use to make transaction faster in online world
Activity: 56
January 02, 2018, 04:58:57 AM
Bitcoin is made for our generation and it offers credit card users freedom from the concerns of fraud, identity theft, and crippling interest rates. Bitcoin is fast, secure and global which is good in business transaction. And the best about bitcoin is that it provides financial support and freedom.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
January 02, 2018, 04:52:44 AM
Global reach.   Yes you can do business with just about anyone through wire transfers, but it's much more fluid when you can do so by giving people "just a bitcoin address and the amount they must send you."     No need for account numbers, names, intermediary banks, SWIFT codes, etc.   It's just 1-2 less steps but when you do a few dozen transactions a day, that is a significant savings.   Even more so for people who do even higher volumes of transactions. 
Activity: 11
January 02, 2018, 04:48:39 AM
Bitcoin are a lot better comparing it to other currencies, especially online. Moreover, you can access Bitcoins even in remote areas as long as there is internet.
Pages:
Jump to: