Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Waves is always low? - page 4. (Read 1342 times)

Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
February 28, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

Actually,  waves have a good start when it is introduce in the market but then,  when crypto getting strong and also a lot of altcoins existed it looks like it become a trash coin. It happens that, mostly investors may look into ERC20 supported coins since waves have a different platform and it really affect the popularity resulting into a low price on the market.
I agree to this part and going back into the past on where Waves is just starting up.It did really make some attention to the entire community and when the trend changes yet most altcoins in the market is already mostly making up use of etherium platform then it began to patch it down into the minds on possible investors but i would say this coin do always have the potential on being pumped out.It might be silent as of now but still capable on increasing its price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
February 28, 2018, 04:04:00 PM
In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

Actually,  waves have a good start when it is introduce in the market but then,  when crypto getting strong and also a lot of altcoins existed it looks like it become a trash coin. It happens that, mostly investors may look into ERC20 supported coins since waves have a different platform and it really affect the popularity resulting into a low price on the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
February 28, 2018, 03:26:56 PM
Waves always low because it is useless. Nobody cares for decentralised exchange, nobody cares for easy created useless tokens, nobody cares for Russian market. East Asia; mostly Hong Kong and Korea is the place where cryptocurrencies are based. Every body invests in asian coins. Nobody buys Waves if there is Ethereum and Neo out there, and Icon is upcoming.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 03:13:54 PM
I think it's a mystery to a lot of people. Waves has its own blockchain and its own platform. A very nice coin. But that's what happens with the price I don't understand
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
February 28, 2018, 02:58:23 PM
In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

half billion usd marketcap is not exactly low. You could find many projects who would love that. But I agree with you that the project has good potential to grow, it's a reasonable investment opportunity
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
February 28, 2018, 02:53:07 PM
I do not even think about it. He could not come anywhere he should be. But I still hope not. How many coins does Markette have? Just hold it. Hold and wait. I will continue to trust waves!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 02:44:58 PM
Hi,

I sold almost all of my waves (lost faith and i think there are better alts around). But i keeping some maybe it will prove me wrong Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
February 28, 2018, 02:42:02 PM
I'm also quite sure, that WAVES will grow a lot this year. It's certainly underallocated in my current portfolio and I'll consider to buy in as soon as it drops a bit more.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
February 28, 2018, 02:09:11 PM
Because they are waiting for the right moment. So now when price is low it is the best time to buy some waves and wait. For sure this coin will grow high in this year. All what we must do is wait
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
February 28, 2018, 02:01:50 PM
Waves is definitely a sleeper and worth HODLING.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 28, 2018, 01:01:07 PM
In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

IMO, its kinda undervalue to be honest

Perhaps because Ethereum is way too attractive, then we have NEO which is having a huge hype
Waves doesn't stand a chance and they don't spent much on marketing i suppose

This makes Waves an undervalue token tho tbh
So dip in some Tongue
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 10:48:30 AM
Waves actually a very promising and profitable altcoin. However, the growth so slow that it seems less satisfactory than newcomers. May need better innovation.
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
February 28, 2018, 09:52:45 AM
Waves is always like that from what I know. The price only increase slowly compare to other projects. I sold a lot of my waves before after waiting for so long and bought other altcoins which increase faster.
As long as WAVES is on this cheap BTC price levels I will buy more and more every day.

Just a matter of time until it will increase imho.
Activity: 560
February 28, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
Waves is always like that from what I know. The price only increase slowly compare to other projects. I sold a lot of my waves before after waiting for so long and bought other altcoins which increase faster.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 09:26:03 AM
I also think so when waves also make cooperation with the National Settlement Depository (NSD), the central stock exchange moskow stock. The prospect of these waves is to develop digital blockchain platforms, digital tokens and crypto assets. Later in May 2017, Microsoft announced that the Waves platform will be used on the Azure platform. Technological development plans continue to increase and run, so prices are expected to continue to rise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
February 28, 2018, 09:06:29 AM
Waves are potential crypto other than ripple and xlm.
Waves are perfect for me to make long-term assets, 1 or 2 years ahead
Activity: 258
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 08:17:40 AM
Waves is a good project ... but there are better projects and coins .... this year many projects will die and Waves could be one of these ....
Activity: 280
I love crypto
February 28, 2018, 06:28:02 AM
There is somekind of sellwall to keep the price under 100k satoshi. Its kind of good, keeps volatility at bay. Waves price is quite stable compared to most cryptos.
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
February 28, 2018, 06:01:51 AM
In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

I don't know. Maybe there are now many other DEX competitors out there. But I think it will pump hard once the smart contracts will be implemented and ready.
Activity: 266
February 28, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
low from what sir?
today price is above ICO price
can not compete with ETH platform maybe...
if you want it price to go higher, you must wait until big whales coming.. but it need more upgrade from waves platform too
beat ETH platform can be a goodstart  Grin
Maybe he was comparing waves's price from ETH or other alts with expensive price.
i kinda agree with this and besides i think a steady growth is better than a pump and dump kind of coin because you have a higher risk on that kind of investment while on a steady growth the profits will have a higher chance and almost sure.
Pages:
Jump to: