Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Waves is always low? - page 7. (Read 1342 times)

MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 11, 2018, 05:55:20 AM
I think it's because Waves is lacking a bit in terms of marketing. It's such a good project and hit it's stride in the middle of 2017, but now it's ranked like 40 on coinmarketcap even though there have been new developments. Maybe the developers don't care much about price or are intentionally trying to keep it low at this point.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 05:13:22 AM
not happy with the growth of waves at all. One of the worst performing coins in my bags and i bought at 4 usd.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 11, 2018, 04:27:42 AM
I think you are wrong about waves. Who said it always low ? It got steady growth. Last year the price is still $0.55 and now the price is $12 more. Waves growth better then anu coin out there which spike in one night and then dumped and die. I also love the steady growth then pump and dump.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
January 11, 2018, 02:33:08 AM
Waves is good but i do not know why their dex and tokens have not been a success till now, i hope that will change soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 02:15:58 AM
not always the truth. waves is a nice coin and have a ride that always goes up. but the movement of the waves themselves is indeed not too noticeable and likely to be slow.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
January 10, 2018, 10:59:01 PM
In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

Roadmap is just roadmap, so if not realize into real action it means nothing will change about the development include the price.
However, waves has beaten by its competitor so thats why it is very slow.

I can see that more and more new coins are happening with a promising benefit,,,

do you think waves still have the chance to compete with the other coins in the future?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

Roadmap is just roadmap, so if not realize into real action it means nothing will change about the development include the price.
However, waves has beaten by its competitor so thats why it is very slow.
Activity: 280
January 10, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

Because sasha does not want the price to go up yet. If he wants he has enough power to change the price. Maybe waiting for smart contracts? Or something else. who knows.

Who is sasha? The developer? If yes i think it will be pump soon.
Waves actually has good idea and smart contract but waves has beaten bybits competitor like etherium with the same idea.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
January 10, 2018, 08:30:34 PM
It's not always low but usually it couldn't catch up while all altcoins rise. I made 15x and 5x in two different times. I switched back to other coins when it stay quiet. I believe in Waves' long term success but I rather use my money in better options these days.
Activity: 182
January 10, 2018, 07:45:14 PM
Because there's no actual demand. Their marketing is not scammy nor agressive (that is good), but the crypto itself is pretty useless (in simple words: Ethereum-like stuff without smart contracts).
Activity: 196
Pre-sale - March 18
January 10, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

Because sasha does not want the price to go up yet. If he wants he has enough power to change the price. Maybe waiting for smart contracts? Or something else. who knows.
if this is true i guess i have to "guess" what's is in the mind of the creator, it's hard to stick in a slower paced alts because it is regretting for us trader to hold on that kind of coin were you could invest to something bigger and faster return of income.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
January 10, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
We can see it as the calm before the storm. Waves have a huge potential and it will reach it sooner or later. I think we will see waves in the move in the second part of 2018. Waves is reasürans tp rock.
Activity: 448
January 10, 2018, 06:38:37 PM
In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

It is always low because it is just sleeping and lacks the demand it needs for it to grow for now. I can't say if it will surely rise but I am sure waves is one with potential in it for growth. It is always low but many are still hoping that waves will go up in price. It also somehow is not affected by the activeness of it's development team because if it is some other coin, I am sure this would've  been one factor for investors buying it.
I think that you correctly answered this question, that there is no demand for waves. Thus, we can say that this project is obsolete and I do not believe in its prospects in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
January 10, 2018, 06:17:57 PM
In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

It is always low because it is just sleeping and lacks the demand it needs for it to grow for now. I can't say if it will surely rise but I am sure waves is one with potential in it for growth. It is always low but many are still hoping that waves will go up in price. It also somehow is not affected by the activeness of it's development team because if it is some other coin, I am sure this would've  been one factor for investors buying it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
January 10, 2018, 06:00:04 PM
Waves can't compete with ethereum, In my opinion it is better to sell waves and invest into eth.
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
January 10, 2018, 05:59:32 PM
The problem with Waves is that it lacks strong community like that of Ethereum and NEO, I don't think it is attractive enough for people to want to list there project on it, even with the smart contract on the way I don't see this change
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 10, 2018, 05:58:00 PM
WAVES are really very slow react to the general situation on the market. Even when bitcoin falls sharply and all the altcoins are flying down, waves go down very slowly. Sometimes it's good and you can hedge your capital with it during the market fall.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
January 10, 2018, 05:50:47 PM
There are so many good things going for waves but it suffers from price manipulation. When the whales allow it to rise it only goes up $5 every 6 months. If you have patience then buy and hodl otherwise swap for a fast riser

I disagree, whales are not in waves as far as we know. There are no sharp price actions in waves. Whales played with other alcoins in last two months. Waves is a project focussed coin, not like others.
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
January 10, 2018, 05:49:03 PM
We can agree that Waves is a promising currency, with a very fast Dex, but it is a lot of marketing, much of what has been said is still on paper, it weakens credibility a little with public.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 05:25:18 PM
There are so many good things going for waves but it suffers from price manipulation. When the whales allow it to rise it only goes up $5 every 6 months. If you have patience then buy and hodl otherwise swap for a fast riser
Pages:
Jump to: