Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Waves is always low? - page 6. (Read 1342 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
January 12, 2018, 09:37:29 PM
Because team is too lazy. A lot of people bought too many Waves and tired of waiting. All other projects sky rocketed already.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
January 12, 2018, 07:29:51 PM
Waves is a good coin but I think it's affected to bitcoin because we can see it that the bitcoin is going down. This waves has a good potential but for now we will wait and see in the next month or quarter.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 12, 2018, 07:19:25 PM
Waves have a great potential so we are eagerly waiting for it to reach very high numbers but we are being a little hasty. Waves still need some time be fully operational. Waves is a long term investment so you need to hold them.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 05:16:02 PM
This year will make DEX more popular so be patient and you will be rewarded with good profits.
Activity: 462
January 12, 2018, 04:17:58 PM
Despite the fact that this project is developing very slowly, it can ultimately bring a big profit. I am sure that this is a good choice for those who are looking for a coin for long-term investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
January 12, 2018, 04:04:48 PM
there are few projects like this under the radar
Activity: 392
January 12, 2018, 03:58:03 PM
Yes, the price of these coins is very slowly going up. And it upsets me. I bought these coins in the summer when they cost 0.0015 bitcoins. Now the price in dollars has become higher, but I lost capital in bitcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]
January 12, 2018, 03:45:06 PM
I have bought waves by 3$ half year ago. Now price very good

ahaha. That's  the answer!   

This should be an  abstract of the case. you could see that it was at a very reasonable level if the price of the waves was already 2o cent beforehand. people can sometimes be greedy and impatient. project managers and team members are busy with different tasks at present. but I think these are activities that are done to make sure that the project reaches a better point. A voice from inside tells me to wait for a while. I was included in this project and the price of the waves was only 3o cents. and I'm still waiting to sell. but not now. definitely not.

Activity: 504
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 03:38:43 PM
I will sell it for $ 100 as the target of the waves is 100 dollars in short I now expect that price, then maybe I can sell it. will soon come up with smart contracts waves a very good platform. expect something we do not expect to sell there expect. sasha send more help to help us Smiley
Activity: 314
January 12, 2018, 03:26:57 PM
I have bought waves by 3$ half year ago. Now price very good
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 03:13:49 PM
how is from 500mcap to 1,2bil cap low? you sound like a pleb who bought the top and got 0 idea about trading
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
January 12, 2018, 02:42:33 PM
WAVES are really very slow react to the general situation on the market. Even when bitcoin falls sharply and all the altcoins are flying down, waves go down very slowly. Sometimes it's good and you can hedge your capital with it during the market fall.
Not at all. When bitcoin falls waves Also dropping very fast and it takes so long for it to recover. It is really makes me scared sometimes...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 02:32:19 PM
In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

Waves is a good altcoin ,you can inverse your money in waves to get some profit.Do you as like this, the price of Litecoin also struggle to reach 100$ for long. But now it had recently reached 330$,this happened due to sustainability of Litecoin. Even waves was survive for long, so we can expect the price of waves will reach 100$ .
Among many other altcoin rivalries, I would argue that although the current wave continues to decline at least that does not mean the coin fails, but it sometimes takes patience to stay in the competition before crawling up to the next position. The wave is not in a good position to be offered to investors by 2018, where Ethereum smart project, Xrp growing group of ever-growing resources, Siacoin and XML is steady. Of course not much to expect from the Wave this year at least I agree Wave is still a potential star for the following years.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
January 12, 2018, 02:14:37 PM
In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

Looks like you are on the wrong side of the track.
Just 2 months back price was around 3$ now go and check the price please. See how it is grown if you're not surprised with the results then please keep your money in bank fixed deposits you would definately enjoy that! Lol
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 12, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
I think Waves is the true Blockchain.
Waves has decentralized exchange, Masternode and it has successfully organized few ICO's.
It is one of the closest competitor of Etherum.
I think they need some better Marketing.

I totally agree with you!

There are projects which you hold short or midterm and there are project in which you believe for the longterm. I still believe WAVES will be very successful in future and I use this actual price
to buy more WAVES. The only best thing is to keep WAVES in the wallet and lease it. Just forget it for a while and keep concentrate to other projects.
2018 will be the year of WAVES so I don't need anymore to think about it.

It is not the only "true" blockchain, there are a few others that also have very solid concepts of blockchain and are in fact really utilizing the innovations we have all come to know. Waves for me will be famous because of its true DEX. Today it is only 5 million dollars trading volume, but that is because Waves is low priced and there are not too many users.

Fastest blockchain around, and no, no need for marketing. Best thing for holder also is just to lease as you said. It will not even earn 1 % in a year but I do not mind.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
January 11, 2018, 06:40:52 AM
Waves has decentralized exchange, Masternode and it has successfully organized few ICO's.

I totally agree with you!

There are projects which you hold short or midterm and there are project in which you believe for the longterm. I still believe WAVES will be very successful in future and I use this actual price
to buy more WAVES. The only best thing is to keep WAVES in the wallet and lease it. Just forget it for a while and keep concentrate to other projects.
2018 will be the year of WAVES so I don't need anymore to think about it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 11, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

IMO its not the right time to start doing marketing. After Smart Contracts are added and the final product is running well, they should start marketing their product. That's the right way IMO. In the "cryptoworld" its mostly the other way around. Start a huge marketing campaign and then work on your product.^^
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
January 11, 2018, 06:15:01 AM
Activity: 56
January 11, 2018, 06:07:55 AM
Waves isn't a Pump and Dump Coin. You can't expect a 10x within a month.
It is a longterm Investment!
Waves doesn' perform well? Ok^^
11.01.2017 - $0.22
11.01.2018 - $11.29

Cya next year guys Grin

Nothing more to add...
Or yes just one thing : i repeat myself BUT really don't compare hypes times for coins with no product and no perspective (not all of the them have no perspective but a lot of...) and coins with working product.

WAVES can't do X 3 every month ! It's a long term HODL...If you want your blockfolio to perform X2 evey month without investing on great products, then good luck to you !
Activity: 70
January 11, 2018, 05:56:22 AM
Waves isn't a Pump and Dump Coin. You can't expect a 10x within a month.
It is a longterm Investment!
Waves doesn' perform well? Ok^^
11.01.2017 - $0.22
11.01.2018 - $11.29

Cya next year guys Grin
Pages:
Jump to: