Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Waves is always low? - page 8. (Read 1342 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 05:01:42 PM
Waves has already increased a good amount of late, it's not grown in the same vein as some of the other coins but I'm sure it will do soon, they have a great roadmap as you mentioned. Long term they can challenge ethereum and that would mean a big price increase.

Yaa, waves is a good altcoin but, Unfortunately I think much of this was because it launched around the same time as the disastrous Slockit DAO which had a chilling effect on the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem.
Activity: 126
January 10, 2018, 05:00:23 PM
Waves took a while to get going and had a lot of detractors early on but given the valuations of other cryptocurrencies I think it is one of the most underappreciated ones right now. And Waves has had a tumultuous time on the markets.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 10, 2018, 04:59:34 PM
Waves has already increased a good amount of late, it's not grown in the same vein as some of the other coins but I'm sure it will do soon, they have a great roadmap as you mentioned. Long term they can challenge ethereum and that would mean a big price increase.
Activity: 131
Invent Bacon-Coin and see me HODL
January 10, 2018, 04:38:21 PM
Looking at the TOP100 coins, Waves might be one of the most undervalued coins I see there.. next to several ultimately overvalued Coins such as ADA (not saying it wouldnt deserve this position sometime in the future), TRX, maybe XLM (its getting back to its place) and Ripple ofc lol.

Waves Marketcap SHOULD (imo) be somewhere at around $8-10B - longterm even up there with LTC and such at maybe 15, but they are not actively promoting and marketing their coin well, which is why its time is yet to come.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252
January 10, 2018, 04:28:31 PM
Everything has a time. There is no need to rush. waves long-term investment, not the pursuit of a rapid rise.
If you have some patience you will see that the price has risen.
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
January 10, 2018, 04:19:48 PM
waves has great potential, i accept that. But it is less profitable coin in my portfolio. i trust them a lot, i hope Sasha will do something soon. otherwise i will sell waves and buy some other altcoins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 10, 2018, 03:36:30 PM
i think this now waves coin standard price not low price
and waves coin above ico price
if why waves coin not incraese high price, because waves platform, wave token can't interest investor and developer use waves platform
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 10, 2018, 03:26:04 PM
Waves is a good altcoin ,you can inverse your money in waves to get some profit.Do you as like this, the price of Litecoin also struggle to reach 100$ for long. But now it had recently reached 330$,this happened due to sustainability of Litecoin. Even waves was survive for long, so we can expect the price of waves will reach 100$ .

Yeah, part of the problem with Waves is that people are using it as a regular speculating tool, always buying below 100k satoshi and selling it again as soon as it reaches that price. The only reason it has been above $10 recently is just because Bitcoin price has been there. But not to worry, that is only a problem for short term holders, and we know Waves is a long term hold, especially with the leasing option, not that it earns a lot, currently not even 0.001 percent a week.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
January 10, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

Including with waves there you can see all the altcoins dumped in the market place bro. This is not only happening to waves. I have checked today's changes alone in the price chart. I see it is almost very few coins in the top 100 list only started increasing in the market.
I would expect the waves price growing more in coming days. I personally feels to invest on this coin due to their promising scopes in the project.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
January 10, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Waves is a good altcoin ,you can inverse your money in waves to get some profit.Do you as like this, the price of Litecoin also struggle to reach 100$ for long. But now it had recently reached 330$,this happened due to sustainability of Litecoin. Even waves was survive for long, so we can expect the price of waves will reach 100$ .
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
January 10, 2018, 02:15:10 PM

Because sasha does not want the price to go up yet. If he wants he has enough power to change the price. Maybe waiting for smart contracts? Or something else. who knows.
Activity: 224
January 10, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

Pages:
Jump to: