Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Waves is always low? - page 5. (Read 1342 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 04:57:14 AM
many have felt that the waves have a value that is rarely changed, perhaps this is the reason many people less interested than waves and causes the price is low. If the waves have the rapid price changes then it can just have many enthusiasts.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 04:55:44 AM
I will not tire of repeating that the project has an organic development. yes, we do not see frenzied price jumps up, but they also hold a good price with the fluctuations of bitcoin. I think that all the same this project has a local scale. Although they create a closed ecosystem, the wave product is so far only interesting to local campaigns. perhaps thanks to the opening of offices in Europe and Asia, the project will be of interest to other regions
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Honesty is the best policy
February 28, 2018, 04:48:40 AM
to make waves an important part of crypto needs to develop their platform then all that can be done. so every platform is updated and developed to make waves better for the future
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 04:07:10 AM
Waves is a little undervalued, but not hugely IMO. It probably should be valued about 2x what it currently is and I would probably blame lack of penetration with their marketing and updates within the crypto industry. There doesn't really seem to be a core user group, just lots of passive users and investors.
Activity: 107
February 28, 2018, 03:30:48 AM
was beliver in waves long time,with each day i have less faith in the team and the project...as someone mentioned lack of icos,even the ones who did ico on waves were disater and only worth mentioning is wagerr which is still very suspicious project.
so if you want to keep praying that waves will grow big and give you good returns i think you should look somewhere else,price in dollars maybe stays the same or keeps going up a bit, but what matters is btc price which is going down every month
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
February 28, 2018, 02:39:48 AM
This is very common question asked also in nearly all local forum pages haha. Answers are clear in my opinion, Sasha as developer is somewhat lazy and their public relations are bad comparing to coins like neo or ethereum.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
February 27, 2018, 09:50:40 AM
I'm a Waves Believer!! I believe in Sasha and his team, they just ened to perform well and follow the roadmap for 2018.. Hope projects will bring a upwards spiral in the price! Grin
Activity: 182
January 13, 2018, 11:39:34 AM
low from what sir?
today price is above ICO price
can not compete with ETH platform maybe...
if you want it price to go higher, you must wait until big whales coming.. but it need more upgrade from waves platform too
beat ETH platform can be a goodstart  Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
January 13, 2018, 10:24:10 AM
It is low right now but it is still a good altcoin. It still has the capability to reach a high value and become profitable.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
January 13, 2018, 10:01:06 AM
In its  roadmap  there  are  a lot of  things...  why is always low?

Because sasha does not want the price to go up yet. If he wants he has enough power to change the price. Maybe waiting for smart contracts? Or something else. who knows.

I have waves and keeps holding it because I believe in their capability, but is that the real reason? every dev wants the price of his coin to pump they should include that to their roadmap or people will stop believing in their roadmap and start dumping their coin.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
January 13, 2018, 09:47:48 AM
Waves is still hidden star of market waiting under the top notch coins. It has room to grow.
Biggest problem with Waves is, its icos were always underwhelming. So noone cared about platform.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 09:44:05 AM
I think that if we take the period of a year then all well earned on Waves. District $ 15 looks very confident for waves. Think you can put order now at $ 100 per token. The question is when??
Many people want the same growth as when NEO up to $ 50 flew in a few days. But everyone has their own path. I am sure that investors who waves plays in long will be happy to profit by year-end Cool Grin
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
January 13, 2018, 09:24:37 AM
One of the best is started. Check my new thread about RewardMob.

Everybody who understand RewardMob can see which here grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 09:10:39 AM
If we say waves price  is down now it means we were not  aware of  waves price some few months ago. For me waves price is improving.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 06:52:39 AM
I will sell it for $ 100 as the target of the waves is 100 dollars in short I now expect that price, then maybe I can sell it. will soon come up with smart contracts waves a very good platform. expect something we do not expect to sell there expect. sasha send more help to help us Smiley

I agreed that 100$ per wave - it is very realistic and I think we can touch this level in this year
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
January 13, 2018, 01:35:50 AM

Maybe because many scam ICO chose WAVES as their platform and they hurt the user's trust in the platform. But I have the feeling that WAVES will catch up in 2018 and we can see it even over $50. Because will be new ATH for ICOs.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
January 13, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

That's because waves refuse to be big so it can focus on its vision and development, There are some tokens like waves that chooses to sustain the purpose of the coin than to raise its value.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
January 13, 2018, 12:54:52 AM
Because team is too lazy. A lot of people bought too many Waves and tired of waiting. All other projects sky rocketed already.
not lazy. dev of waves diligently promote even attend meetup but indeed the platform of waves is less desirable with their rivals ie eth. most likely slowly but surely there will be an increase
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 13, 2018, 12:45:22 AM

I think it is good if the price still low so we can buy more waves and hold it until the price increase. I am sure that waves could increase high but that depends on the market and what people will act. but for sure, we need time to see the price increase and there still many things that need to be fixed and only the dev and the team that will know about that things.
Activity: 56
January 13, 2018, 12:12:46 AM
Because team is too lazy. A lot of people bought too many Waves and tired of waiting. All other projects sky rocketed already.

wait 2 more weeks and you will see. Sasha and his team got a lot planned. Follow his telegram group.
Pages:
Jump to: