Pages:
Author

Topic: Why we must study Economics at University? - page 29. (Read 52791 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

universities deliberately lied about the truth of money and how economy works to keep the illusion of a nation state or citzenshipo alive
Economics is the study of how societies, governments, businesses or households allocate their scarce resources. The study of economics can provide valuable knowledge for making decisions in everyday life. The economics major prepares students for careers in banking, insurance, service and manufacturing firms, government agencies, and non-profit organizations. It also provides an excellent foundation for students and awareness who not only intend to continue their studies beyond the bachelor's degree, but also to be able to provide proper responses and approach towards the society, finances, and others economic factors.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
i think because the economy is the foundation of life. the current economic level is the benchmark of prosperity, from personal to state. i think all the disciplines of science will lead to the economy

yes, I agree that economics is called the foundation and yardstick of life. Studying at a university will help us understand the basics of economics and their application in managing available resources.

Activity: 182
If you want to know as well as you want to have knowledge as well as you want to have more experience then you should study economics in order to be able to participate in the rich economy however you can study in such high school Equal or Intermediate ...
Activity: 41
Economic aspects are very fundamental, and because economic principles are very influential in almost all countries in the world then this is good to be used as the basis of knowledge for us to run business processes.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
Most probably in this section are users that are interested mostly in Economics, so I want to know why Economics attracts you?

universities deliberately lied about the truth of money and how economy works to keep the illusion of a nation state or citzenshipo alive
Activity: 259
Merit: 1
Study Economics in university does not warrant anyone successful in business. There are a lot of entrepreneurs who dropped out of school and they can cope with the business idea that God gifted them.
Activity: 50

Because it is a guide to finding knowledge that will make your way to become a successful entrepreneur. Successful people must learn to be proficient so success will come. Because without expert knowledge how we can survive and understand the business world
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
Economy is a science like other sciences and should be learn. Could you be a doctor before you read medicine? You can, but you can only do your own doctor, you can kill yourself in short time. The economy is the heart of capitalism and you can not manage something without the economy.
Activity: 34
learning economics makes our lives more secure, your knowledge of economics is good you can rely on it to make a lot of money, or at least thanks to the knowledge of economics we will not poverty
Activity: 56
Economics will teach you about how your organization and its market behaves, but you’ll also gain insight into your own spending habits and values.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

This is obvious, you need to study economy in order to be more successful in the day your life will become more complicated and you will be dependant from that economy class that fortunately you are already familiar with.
Activity: 392
Merit: 39
If you like to do business economically you can study economics, but there are many successful entrepreneurs who do not go to universities that they are rich from their own experience as well as their bravery so the need to study economics is not necessary.
Economics is really necessary to study because it brougth us the knowledge that we should able to learn in order to have a successful life in the near future .
Well you may use a table without actualy becoming a carpenter. Nevertheless, the knowledge never hurt anybody, so it is better to know how to work wood and how economically our little world turns than NOT to know it. But I would argue that devoting yourself to 3-5 years of study of economics is a little overflous and there are other ways to bring success into one's life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
LETS GO ADAB
This is because the economic lesson is very important, many things related to the economy but the most important is the financial, if we can manage finances well then we will be successful and rich.

In my own opinion, it was only important because you need to understand your own government if they are still working very hard to keep up a good economy in your own country which will reflect on your salary if you work on the corporate world.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1

Because the economy is very useful in the future and makes us not easily fooled by people who have such thoughts. Therefore the economy will be very useful for those of us who want to develop in the future.
Activity: 128
learning economics is very important, it is provision for your life later.
if you want to start a business, you have to master the economic principle, spending the smallest amount of income as big as possible.  Grin
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
I think to study economics should be at university because by studying at university you can get experience about global economy happening in this world. experience is a very good science.
Economy could teach you lot about money and how it is used around the world, this subject has a lot of more things that we could get to know that we could speculate when we just heard this word.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Economics are some things that's quite associated with business that is very important for  nation to grasp a way to earn higher. finding out concerning social science is additionally finding out a way to place up or a way to earn from the business that you simply have set. social science is already a vicinity of our daily lives that is why it matters.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
This is because the economic lesson is very important, many things related to the economy but the most important is the financial, if we can manage finances well then we will be successful and rich.

Yes you are right economy is very important in order to understand what is happening in your own country and that is the best reason why we should study about the economy.
Activity: 448
In my opinion, because there are many interesting topics about the economy because this relates to every aspect of life, the topic of economics meets the headlines of almost every news media by understanding economics, at least we know what is happening to the world.
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
Economics is supposed to be the concern of everyone. There is nothing we do today that does not involve economics and for you to truly understand how it works, you may need a formal education in it or at least some courses in it to help broaden your horizon.
Pages:
Jump to: